LIVE FREE AND LOVE FEARLESSLY.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Being a successful couple was learning what you were willing to compromise on, and what you weren’t; learning when to stand your ground, and when to give it up; what was truly important enough to fight over, and what was just you being pissy. Love makes you learn where all the pitifalls are, and how to avoid them, or how to set them off”

Maybe being known really comes with a price. Our relationship is now being neglected because G-dragon and I are both busy with our own careers that we tend to not give much importance to us as a couple anymore. I admit, I’m supposed to be the one having the initiative to at least prepare breakfast for him. We hardly see each other now and it’s been 2 months already. I don’t even know how we’re keeping up. But what I do know is that, if we’re going to continue being like this, we will just see our relationship go in ruins before our very eyes.

“OK….this is so…..freaking…..heavy!” I said while pushing the couch to the side.

“Oh puh-lease!” Eun hee said while pushing the table to the side as well.

Today is my free day. I asked permission to Sajangnim if I can clear my whole day to rest and he agreed. I need this. I have to have a break from all the crazy things that my new world is giving me. Honestly, I’m still not used to it but because I have to adapt to it in just a snap of a finger, I don’t have a choice but to go on and just let it roll.

“Are you sure Jiyong would join us? I mean…we weren’t even able to convince Eon and Dong min to do this....what more a straight guy like your man?” Eun hee asked, while checking on the now empty living room.

We are going to do Yoga this morning courtesy of Eun hee who is now an expert in that field. She’s been doing it for almost two years now and it’s totally effective for she has lost a lot of weight and is even ier than me already.

“I’ll just wake him up” I excused myself and went inside our room.

G-dragon got home a bit earlier than me last night, that’s why I know that I can disturb him from his sleep already. Nine hours of sleep isn’t bad at all and he needs to wake up whether he likes it or not for I really want to spend at least this morning with him.

“Oppa” I climbed up in bed and lay beside him.

“Oppa…wake up” I wrapped an arm around him and he turned to face me.

“mmmm”

“Good Morning” I said sweetly and he opened his eyes lazily.

“Morning baby” he replied and gave a small smile.

“Can you get up now? I have something to tell you” I said and he looked at me curiously.

“What is it?” he asked with a husky voice.

“Well…I’m free for the whole day coz I asked Sajangnim for a break and he gave me this day…so…I was thinking…since your rehearsals is not that early…maybe we can…you know…spend this morning together…I mean…you and me awake...not in bed…and totally moving” I told him, earning a chuckle.

Our set-up right now is really weird and totally abnormal coz whenever I get home, it’s either he’s not yet in or he’s already sleeping and when he gets home, it’s either I’ve already gone to work or I’m the one sleeping. We only talk thru text and phone calls and it’s making me insane already.

“Aigoo…how I wish I can get this day off as well” he said and I leaned in for a kiss.

“It’s alright Oppa” I caressed his cheek and he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

And I was able to get him out of bed. I don’t know, but I’m really excited to do Yoga with him. As a matter of fact, he doesn’t know anything about this and I’m not that sure if he will even join us.

“OH!” G-dragon said the moment he saw our empty living room.

“What is happening here?” he asked and walked to the dining area where our couch and table is.

“We moved the furniture to the side first so that we can have some space for Yoga” I told him and he chuckled.

“So…you’re into this as well? Huh?” he asked and joined me on the couch.

“Uh-huh….Mouse told me that Yoga is really good and totally effective…it’s actually pretty obvious…right?” I asked and we stared at Eun hee who looks so stunning in her new y body.

“Yeah…Eun hee lost a lot of weight coz of Yoga…alright…I’ll just let you do your thing…while I prepare breakfast” he stood up and was about to go to the kitchen already when I grabbed his hand.

“OPPA!” I said and he looked at me.

“mmm….do you want to join us? Truth is…the reason why I woke you up is because I really want you to join” I told him nervously and he looked at me with a blank expression on his face.

“Can I say pass? I mean baby…you know that this isn’t really my thing and it’s a bit awkward to be doing positions that needs a super flexible person to be able to do it” he said, making Eun hee laugh like crazy.

“I told you trouble twin….he’ll say no” she said and I gave out a pout.

“C’mon baby….I’m sorry” he lifted my head up and looked straight into my eyes “Oppa knows that you really want us to bond while doing Yoga but my body is not in its best condition right now and I really don’t want to risk anything for I have to be in good shape for the concert…a broken bone will surely be a big pain in the if ever” he said and all I can do is sigh.

And because I don’t want to push him to do something that he doesn’t like, I just let him prepare breakfast while Eun hee and I do crazy bone breaking Yoga positions.

“I’m a freakin beginner Mouse! Be easy on me!” I told her, earning a giggle.

“Alright….I need you to do is inhale….exhale” Eun hee said in a tone that I didn’t even know exists.

“Breathe….clear your mind…..inhale….exhale”

This is really relaxing. I don’t know why Dong min doesn’t wanna do this, but it’s really enjoying and I feel like my mind is one with nature and all the things around me are as light as a feather.

“Oppa…can you open the door please?” I called out and he walked to the door right away.

“It’s Dong min” G-dragon said and wrapped his arm around Minnie’s shoulders.

“Oh gosh! They really made it happen” Dong said, making him laugh.

“They even want me to join them” he told him and I just let them talk for I’m in my relax mode and I don’t want to be disturbed.

“Aigoo…look at this two” G-dragon said while sitting on the couch with Dong min.

The boys are watching us and it’s making me really conscious. I feel like one wrong move will make them crack up and I don’t want to embarrass myself at all.

“This will surely go to Instagram” Dong min took a picture of me while in a weird position.

“Send it to me please” I heard G-dragon say and I went to him right away.

“No!” I grabbed his phone from him.

“Yah! How can you just grab a phone that isn’t even yours…why are you even here? Go back to your mat!” he pointed at my mat and it pissed me off.

“Oppa!” I yelled in annoyance, shocking the three.

I’m feeling a bit cranky as a matter of fact and I’m totally losing my good mood. I don’t know why I’m feeling like this, but I guess, G-dragon saying no to Yoga is one reason why I’m starting to feel crap. You see, I just want this day to be about me and him. The reason why I begged Eun hee to teach us Yoga is for him to relax as well, but here he is, just laughing at me and teasing me in every weird position I make.

“AISH!” I walked to our room and slammed the door.

This is me, ing out and I hate it. I know that my attitude and I’m being a baby once again, but I’m just so frustrated coz I really wanna make this day worth it.

“Trouble twin” Eun hee peeked in the room and walked in.

“Tell me…what’s this about? Why did you just burst out awhile ago? The boys aren’t even doing anything” she said and I smirked.

“Mouse…all I want is to spend this morning with Jiyong…to somewhat…make him relax from all the things that is happening around him…but he refused to do it” I said and she hissed.

“You know what? Him…refusing to join us isn’t really the issue here….the real thing is…you’re frustrated because all you want is to spend some time with him but you don’t know how to make it happen…Yoga isn’t really for men like Jiyong and we both know that…I even told you that this isn’t going to work out for this isn’t his cup of tea…but you still pushed it and now here you are…feeling crap just because he said no” she said and I gave out a sigh.

“You told me that I should spend some time with him for our relationship is already at stake …I made it possible…I got this day off…but…

Please log in to read the full chapter