THE ACTRESS.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Loving someone and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it”

It’s Monday and as usual, my life is going to be filled with so much once again and even though I’m living in this routine, I still can’t get used to it. Actually, I’m thinking of quitting my restaurant job for it’s literally eating a lot of my time and it’s not paying me that much. Well, I told myself that I’ll find another job to replace it and I’m hoping that I’ll be able to find one right away.

I’m lazy and when I say lazy, I mean it. I don’t want to get up from bed and don’t wanna move at all. I was up till the wee hours of the night for I forgot to do my assignments and I still got 3 school papers to do. This is hell and I really hate it.

“Hey! You lazy …wake up!” Eun hee shouted right next to my ear, making me lose my sanity.

“I don’t want to go to school” I shoved her away and she slapped my .

“You can’t miss school today! Our theater play is in 3 hours!” she said and I snapped up and stared at her in shock.

“What?” I asked and she sighed.

“As expected…you’ve forgotten about it” she said and sat on the bean bag in front of me.

“But…I wasn’t able to rehearse yesterday…what will I do now?” I asked and she chuckled.

“Trouble twin…there’s no need for you to rehearse anyway….your role is not that big and definitely not important at all” she said and I rolled my eyes at her.

“This is so bad…but I’m the leads’ understudy…what if something bad happens to her and I have to replace her? What will I do?” I asked in panic, making Eun hee laugh so hard.

“Look…do you think Agatha is going to give up her role? Ishi…even if that girl is already dying or bleeding hard…she will still continue with the production…I’m telling you…she doesn’t need you at all” she said and I sighed heavily.

How can I forget about this whole production? I mean, I’ve been rehearsing for it so badly and now, I forgot about it in just a snap. Good thing, I don’t have a big role and not much lines to say coz if I happen to have a big role, I will surely screw up for I don’t know what to do on stage.

“Get ready now and let’s go….Dong min is already in school” mouse said and I rushed inside the bathroom.

As I was soaping myself, I remembered that I’ve got something important to do today but I just can’t dig it up my mind. I keep on thinking on squeezing my brain for it but it’s not even popping out. As far as I can remember, I have committed to something or someone today.

“Look! G-dragon is performing live” Eun hee said the moment I walked out of the bathroom.

“Oh !” I said and froze in my place.

“What?” she looked at me and asked.

“I have a date today” I said and her eyes got big and she shrieked so loud.

“KYYAAAAA!” Eun hee is like a worm wriggling on my bed.

“You are going out with him again?” she asked and I sighed.

“Well…he asked me to….and I don’t think there’s something wrong with it” I answered and she nearly knocked a picture frame down.

I guess, this day will not only be hectic but SUPER hectic. What’s happening to me? Why do I keep on forgetting important things? Am I having a selective amnesia or something?

The moment we arrived in school, Eun hee and I rushed to the auditorium right away for we are running late already. Ms. Na has gone ballistic once again for things are not going well at all. Our technical team is screwing up and even our wardrobe team is having problems with some costumes.

“And you two are late once again” Ms. Na said the moment she saw us.

“We’re sorry ma’am…we got stuck in traffic” Eun hee reasoned out and I nearly smacked her head for she hasn’t learn at all. How many times do we have to tell her not to answer back?

“HOW CAN YOU AFFORD BEING LATE WHEN WE ARE ALL HERE WORKING OUR ASSES OFF!” our raged professor shouted and it shocked everybody for she sounds really scary.

And there goes our sanity. Ms. Na scolded Eun hee and me as if we had committed a big crime, while Dong min keeps on laughing behind her. I swear! I will not be late in this class EVER again. I’ve been embarrassed to the core and even came to a point where I nearly cried.

“Ms. Na just kicked your asses” Dong min said while fixing some props.

“I will not be late again” I said and they’re not buying it at all.

“We’ve heard that for a thousand times already” Eun hee said and I smirked.

“I’m serious” I said and they just rolled their eyes.

“Ah! By the way…I’ve invited Daniel and Yanggeng to watch” mouse said and all Dong min and I can do is stare at her in shock.

“Why?” I asked and she chuckled.

“Because I’m going to act and this is the first time that my boyfriend will see me on stage...after all…I didn’t really invited them….they’re the ones who invited themselves” she explained and I sighed.

“But mouse…you don’t even have a big role…you’re not the lead and even a support actress” I said and she hissed.

“Let them be!” she said and I shut my mouth already.

I can sense that the sole reason why Eun hee invited Daniel and Yanggeng is because mouse wants to show off her new boyfriend. Of course, once the whole campus learns that she’s in a relationship with a celebrity stylist, she will be more popular and a lot of girls will hate her for she got herself a big fish.

“Look at that girl…she’s not even beautiful but why is she getting leads all the time?” Dong min asked while watching Agatha rehearsing.

“Easy…she’s good in kissing gold asses…not to mention…her father is a friend of Ms. Na...of course….she will get the big role” I answered and he smirked.

“Eun hee is a better actress than her….you….well…you can act but….” he said and I cut him.

“But I’m still raw…yeah right…I know all of those” I said and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

“You are also good…you just have to push yourself more” he said and I hissed.

I don’t know, but I always get hurt whenever people are telling me that I’m not a good actress. First off, my dream is really to become an actress and this is the reason why I took up this course. Second, ever since I was young, my grandmother would always tell me that I can make it to the silver screen for I have all the attributes of a good actress and I kinda believe her

Please log in to read the full chapter