GETTING IT OUT IN THE OPEN.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, but to be loved by someone you love is everything”

When craziness hits, it hits hard and right now, it’s hitting my lovely boyfriend so bad to the point that we can kiss trouble hard already. I’m telling you, this are the moments wherein I wish to have the guts to just say no to him.

Santorini >>>>> Mykonos.

How good is that? Yeah, I know that your stay here in Greece wouldn’t be complete without visiting it’s beautiful islands, but this is different. G-dragon and I cannot be in Mykonos for the whole MBC team is there and once they see us together, rumors will once again fire up and I personally can’t deal with it right now.

“This is really insane Oppa! I’m telling you…we’re digging up our own graves!” I said in the middle of lunch.

“Well…make mine ten feet underground please” he joked and I just looked at him in disbelief.

“I just CANNOT believe you right now…how can you act so cool when we’re almost kissing danger and trouble already?” I asked and he leaned in and kissed my forehead.

“Baby…just calm down…you see…this place is big and it’s not like we’re going to stay in one area with them” he said, making me sigh.

“But Oppa…it’s still risky…I mean…we are in the same place with them…they can be roaming around here….FYI…it’s so easy to spot you” I told him and he chuckled.

“AISH! Just don’t think about it so much…alright? Let’s enjoy this feast and make our stomachs burst with delicious foods” he said and fed me some baklava.

And that’s what we did. Our table is so full of Grecian dishes and we’re munching on them like wild boars. I can say that I’ve set aside my diet for a while just to enjoy the yummy treats of this country. G-dragon is really one lean eating machine for he has eaten almost everything and is still planning on buying another dish. It looks like, he’s gonna need Hwangssabu-nim for a while the moment he goes back to Korea.

“I swear! Your stomach is gonna burst any time now” I told him the moment he took the last bite of his food.

“Aigoo…I didn’t know that we’ll be pigging out this much” he said, making me laugh.

“All I want to do now is sleep…I’m so full that I cannot even imagine myself walking again” I told him and he laughed so hard.

“AH! Look” he said and showed me a map of Mykonos.

“Gosh! Why didn’t you give this to me awhile ago? There is a list of hotels here” I grabbed the map from him and sighed.

“I forgot that I have it” he said and all I can do is take a deep breath and tell myself “calm down…good thing you love him or else….”

“So…we’re here” I said while pointing at the map with a fork.

“The nearest hotel is just a few blocks away” I said and smiled at him.

“That only means…we don’t have to walk for another thirty minutes…right?” he asked and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Nope!” I answered and he grinned.

“I swear Kwon Jiyong…you’re making me crazy!” I told him and he laughed so loud.

“Ishi? Jiyong?” I heard a guy call from behind me.

“OH !” I said the moment he called us again.

“Hyung!” G-dragon stood up from his seat and went to the man.

This is what I’m talking about. This place is a bit far from the area where the MBC team is and yet, there are people from there who are lurking around this area as well.

“EON!” I said the moment I saw him.

“Aigoo…I’m really going to kill the two of you” he said when I hugged him.

“Why are you here?” I asked and he looked at me in disbelief.

“Shouldn’t I be the one asking you that? Huh? Why are the two of you here? Didn’t I tell you to just stuck yourselves in Santorini?” he asked and I looked at G-dragon as if saying “this is all his idea…don’t scold me”

“Hyung…this is my idea…she’s got nothing to do with it” G-dragon speaks up at last and I gave Eon a wide smile.

“YAH! What are you thinking?” he asked G-dragon.

“I’m sorry hyung…I know that this is really risky and totally dangerous…don’t worry…we’ll be careful” he said and Eon looked at me and sighed.

“Where are you staying?” he asked and I looked at our luggage.

“We don’t have a place to stay yet…do you wanna help us look for one?” I asked and he sighed.

“Do I have a choice?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Oh gosh! This is giving me a major headache!” Eon exclaimed, receiving laughs from G-dragon and I.

I guess, we are still lucky for Eon is the one who spotted us not anyone from the MBC team. Turns out, my lovely manager got bored in his hotel room and decided to stroll around town.

“I hate walking” I told the boys and they just chuckled.

“You want me to carry you?” G-dragon asked and I shook my head.

“I’m all good Oppa…after all…you can’t carry me coz you’re bringing most of our luggage” I told him and he stopped from walking.

“Climb up” he patted his back and I looked at him in disbelief.

“C’mon!” he insisted and I shook my head.

“Oh gosh Ishi…just climb up and hold on to your man like koala bear” Eon said, making me laugh so hard.

“Fine!” I said and I did what I was told.

Well, this is G-dragon being Hercules. I know that I’m not that heavy, but I’m not light as well. He doesn’t have muscles like Taeyang, but he can carry his lazy girlfriend and a suitcase all at the same time.

“Aigoo…my Oppa is acting like Hercules” I told him with my arms wrapped around his neck.

“Yah! Don’t make me laugh…I might trip” he said, making me giggle.

“Seriously Oppa…I didn’t know that you’re this strong” I continued talking to him.

“I love strong men…do you know that? They’re really the yummiest guys in the world” I teased and I know so well that he’s just controlling his laughter.

“It makes them ier” I whispered in his ear using my y voice.

“Ishi Shin…I’m telling you…what you’re doing is making me crazy” he said and I kissed his neck.

“YAH!” he prot

Please log in to read the full chapter