LET'S DO IT AGAIN.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“True love is boundless like the ocean and, swelling within one, spreads itself out and, crossing all boundaries and frontiers, envelope the whole world”

I’ve proven that once your secrets are already out in the open, the happiness in your heart is overflowing, it’s like your freedom can’t be taken away from you anymore that everything is working well for you even if there are times when things are a crappy.

 When I was a kid, I promised myself that I will play around as much as I can. I grew up doing what I want, I’ve experienced things that not all can experience and I can pretty much get whatever I want, but at the end of the day, playing around and being able to do what I want is just petty things for I still feel empty. That’s when I realized that I need to love. I fall in and out of love with different girls and go crazy from time to time. I thought I’ll stick with one girl forever, but happens and breaking up seems to be a normal thing already. At some point, I almost gave up. After all, how can an idol who is owned by the public, love when he can’t even protect the privacy of the girl and give time to the relationship? Once again, I told myself that I’ll just play around since I can’t go serious yet. And here comes one girl, who basically turned everything upside down and brought me back in track. I’ve risked a lot, and sacrificed a lot just to keep her, and even though got rough and challenges after challenges are given to us, I didn’t let go. Why? Because I know that I’ve already found the love of my life. The other part of my heart and the woman who will stay beside me without asking for anything in return.

Ishi and I are enjoying marriage life. Well, if not for our busy and crazy schedules, we’ll be able to max it all out. Oh well, I guess this is what happens when both of you are in the same industry where time is not in your hands and demands are needed to be met. Right now, I can say that we are working doubly hard for reasons I’m not sure of. We always say that we need to prepare for our future family and earn a lot to give our future children good life. But then again, we’re still new and I think all we have to do now is enjoy each other’s company and figure things out together. It’s not happening though, for we’re being eaten by work, raw.

“Aigoo” I said the moment I walked in our apartment and saw my wife sleeping on the couch with wide open.

“Knocked out” I stared at her and chuckled.

“Ishi Kwon” I sat on the table in front of her and held her hand.

My wife is really working so hard nowadays for her comeback album is already released WORLDWIDE and I’m proud to say that it’s selling so well. As a matter of fact, three of her songs are on top of the charts and she has won in a music show as well. I must say, this is so far from what we’ve expected for we actually thought that people will not support her because of our sudden marriage announcement, but we’re wrong coz she’s rocking it and is now being loved by many.

“OMO!” I scooped her up and brought her to our room.

“Why do I always have to go home with this scene welcoming me?” I asked while staring at her.

I must admit, I’m not cool with this busy schedule at all. I don’t know, but I feel like our work is dictating us and it’s not healthy for our relationship.  Why did I even let her work again in the first place?

“AISH!” I said and removed her shoes.

“I’m telling you Ishi Kwon…once you get pregnant…you’ll have to kiss your work goodbye whether you like it or not” I said even if I know that I’m just talking to myself.

“I don’t want to” she muttered, shocking the hell out of me.

“OMO! Yah!” I said and she opened her eyes with a smile on her face.

“I can hear you Oppa” she said and I just looked at her in disbelief.

“Yaaa….how can you fool your husband?” I asked and she sat up.

“Oppa…you woke me up when you carried me here” she caressed my cheek and I smirked.

“Aigoo…look at you” I said and brushed some hair off her face “You’re totally beat” I stared at her and she sighed.

“I know...but…it’s all good…there’s nothing to worry about Oppa…your wife can still handle it” she said with full confidence, making me smirk.

“Really? We’ll see” I said and she hissed.

This is what I call “Heroic Ishi”. I can understand that she missed working and performing, but it’s just too much. After her album was released, she’s been juggling music performances, radio interviews, magazine features and guest appearances all at the same time. There was even a time when I saw her in three shows in different channels. It is crazy but at the same time, I’m enjoying it for even if we’re far away from each other, I can still see her and it’s not making me miss her that much.

“Are you all ready for the concert tomorrow?” she asked and I gave a nod.

“Yeah…as a matter of fact…the five of us are so ready to the point that we can perform with our eyes closed” I joked, earning a giggle from her.

“Aigoo…your confidence is up that bar…I’m telling you Oppa…if I happen to see you screw up even a small dance routine mistake…I’ll flick your ear” she threatened, making me look at her in sho

Please log in to read the full chapter