DISTANCE.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Don’t measure the distance, measure the love”

I’m an independent girl who is so used to living alone and working just to survive. I know that turning my boyfriend down when he badly wants to help is a big blow to him but in my opinion, I don’t have to depend on him that much coz I can still get by. It might sound a bit off but my grandmother told me that “if you can still go on and get by without asking for other’s help, there’s no need for you to rely on them”. She has taught me a lot and I know that even if it’s a bit pathetic to even live by with it but I’m gonna be honest here, I know so well that I need help.

Our first fight is totally unexpected for we didn’t really saw that coming. We were so cool and sweet hours before that and in just a snap, things turned and we found ourselves in the middle of an argument. Well, I did get mad at him for the words that came out from his mouth is a bit offending but after some time I’ve realized that he’s just telling the truth and I have no right to get angry or mad at all. And after talking and clearing things out, we were back on track again and I’m really thankful that he’s trying to understand me.

“mmmm” I stretched out my stiff body and felt an arm wrapped around my waist.

A day has passed and we have decided to spend our last night together before he leaves for Japan. He’ll be there for almost three weeks and personally, I don’t know what to do with those days. Actually, I’m a bit guilty coz if my grandmother is still here, she wouldn’t even let me and G-dragon be in one room because for her, when a woman welcomes her man inside her room, it’s like saying that you can have me all you want and I’m yours body and soul. Yes, my old woman is so conservative and her beliefs are just out of this world but I grew up in those teachings and I’m still living it by heart and this is the first time that I got to bend her rules.

“Oppa” I said with my eyes still closed.

“You have to go now” I said lazily and turned around to face him.

“mmm”  

I’ve proven now that he is not really a morning person for he’s just so hard to wake up. I remember Taeyang telling me about his being not a morning person and how hard he is to wake up, and now that I’m the in a crucial situation of waking him up for it’s already late and he’ll be late for his flight, I’m going crazy already.

“Oppa…wake up now....it’s already late” I tried sitting up but he’s hugging me so tight.

“I swear…you have to get up now” I tried sitting up again and succeeded.

I had my alarm set by 7am and it’s killing my ears already for it keeps on ringing but I cannot turn it off for it’s on the table and it’s far from where I am. This is driving me nuts! My alarm is ringing at its best but G-dragon is still unshaken and believe it or not, he’s snoring.

“OPPA!” I shouted at the top of my lungs and it did wake him up a bit.

“OH!” I almost jumped in shock when I heard his phone ringing.

“You’re so dead G-dragon” I said and got his phone from the table.

“Hello?”

“OH! Ishi-shi?” a man asked and it’s a bit weird for he knows who I am right away.

“Yes…who is this?” I asked politely.

“It’s Boram…Jiyong’s manager…where is he?” he asked and I looked at my sleeping boyfriend who has covered himself with the duvet.

“He’s still sleeping…uhmm…do you want me to wake him up?” I asked.

“What? He’s still sleeping? Our flight is an hour from now...aish!” he said in annoyance and I started getting nervous for him.

I know that G-dragon is a celebrity and it’s so rare to see people like him being scolded but I’m pretty sure that this man will really receive some good whacking for being late. Not only that, from the sound of his manager’s voice, I can tell that he’s totally pissed off.

“mmm…ajhussi….don’t worry…I’ll wake him up right after we hang up” I told him and he sighed.

“Alright…I’m going to pick him up there….where exactly do you live?” he asked and I gave him my address.

After we hang up, I’m already in my “wake this ” mission for I don’t want his manager to arrive with him still in bed.

“Oppa…wake up now…please” I his stomach gently.

“mmmm”

“Oppa…your manager called a few minutes ago and he’s on his way here already” I said but got no response at all.

My patience level is draining and I’m about to lose it. G-dragon has to be thankful for I love him and I don’t want to hurt him coz if he’s not my boyfriend, he already received a punch and a slap from me just for him to wake up. No, I’m not violent at all but I did that with Dong min once and it’s totally effective.

“AISH!” I said and just stared at him.

If I can’t get him to wake up in a normal way, I will do it my way. Well, it’s crazy of me to be doing this but I know that this will work and it’ll wake him up in just a snap.

“Let’s see if you will not react to this” I cupped his face with both hands, bent down and kissed him on the lips.

At first, he is not responding at all. He’s just letting me do whatever but after a few seconds, he took over and laid me on my back. My main purpose for this is to but it seems like its intensity heightens for the next thing I know it, he’s already on top of me and we’re making out.

“Your way of waking me up is so good” he said while looking straight into my eyes.

“It’s the only way I can think of” I said and he leaned down to kiss me again.

I don’t know how long have we been smooching but I’m sure that this is going too far already. He’s actually half and it’s just weird to feel his warm body on mine and the tinglies that he’s been giving me is enough to melt me. I know that I’m going out of my comfort zone with this and it may lead into something that I don’t want and I’m not supposed to be doing, but I trust G-dragon and I know that he will not do anything against my will.

“OH MY GOSH!” I heard Eun hee say and I pushed him right away, making him fall to the ground.

“OMO!” the man beside her said.

“H….h…hyung!” G-dragon said and I looked at the man in shock.

This is really shocking. I cannot even believe that Eun hee and his manager just walked in to us and saw us making out. What’s worse is that, we really look like we’re heating things off which is not a good sight at all.

“This is so embarrassing” I muttered and he looked for his shirt right away.

“Good Morning!” Eun hee said with a wide smile on her face.

“Good Morning ajhussi” I ran to them, brushed Eun hee aside and led G-dragon’s manager to the living room.

“Have a seat” I said while fixing my messy hair “Do you want to drink something?” I asked nervously, while he’s still in shock.

“A glass of water will be fine” he said and I sped off to the fridge right away.

“You are going to die” I mouthed at the Eun hee when our eyes met and she just winked at me.

I know that in their minds, something is happening to us already and it’s embarrassing for nothing is really happening and I know that no matter how hard we explain everything to them, they will still fall into this conclusion that we are just covering each other up.

“Hyung…what are you doing here?” G-dragon asked after fixing himself.

“Thank you” his manager said when I handed him his glass of water and I stood beside G-dragon while biting my nail nervously.

“I was calling you awhile ago and didn’t get any respond…Ishi finally answered it and I asked for her address so that I can pick you up…and here I am now” he said and I just keep on nodding my head.

“What time are we leaving?” G-dragon asked, making his manager sigh heavily.

“We are running late already Jiyong…I transferred you to another flight instead…but you have to get ready now” he answered and I suddenly felt sad.

I know that this is a bit exaggerating, but I really don’t want him to go. I mean, we are just starting our relationship and things are going well with us. Not to mention, I’m not really used to these kinds of situations wherein my boyfriend has to go somewhere far for weeks. I have to admit, I’m not good in separations for I don’t have the patience to wait for the person to come back.

“Here’s some fresh clothes….go and fresh up…quick” his manager said and I followed him inside my room where the bathroom is.

“That was pretty embarrassing” I sat at the edge of my bed and he smiled at me.

“Ishi…it’s all good…yes it is awkward and totally off but it already happened…we cannot bring it back…after all…I enjoyed every minute of it” he said with his face getting closer to mine.

“Oppa” I said and pushed his face away from mine “Go inside the

Please log in to read the full chapter