HELLO! YESSIR! ONE OF A KIND!

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“When you are loved, you can do anything in creation. When you are loved, there’s no need at all to understand what’s happening because everything happens within you”

I’ve come to realize that love is really a strong feeling and it can change you in just a snap of a finger. There are instances wherein you’ll get shock at yourself for doing something that you don’t really do and not in a million years have you thought of doing. Your world will turn faster than usual and the ride is totally enjoyable.

Yesterday is my hell day and not only because I wasn’t able to work but also because we danced non-stop and our filming ended at exactly 5 in the morning. Our bodies are aching and all we can do is uplift each other’s spirits for we know that by the end of all these, we’ll be having that A mark on our class cards and that’s the greatest thing of all.

“I don’t plan to sleep at all” Eun hee said the moment we finished filming.

“Are you nuts? Do you want to collapse later?” I asked while massaging my aching shoulder.

“Look…we still have to edit this…and of course…I’m the one doing it” she said and I sighed.

“This is HELL!” I shouted.

“Ishi” Lydia called out and I turned to look at her.

This girl is really an angel. She stayed with us till the end and we didn’t even hear any complaints from her.  She cheers us up and drop silly jokes from time to time just for us to be energized and all I can say is, she may look like a kick chic but she’s really soft inside.

“I thought you’ve left already” I said and she sighed heavily.

“I’m about to leave now actually” she said and I patted her shoulder “But before that…Jiyong called me awhile ago and is asking if we’re already done…he can’t contact you so he called me instead….anyway…he’s going to fetch you here….actually…he’s on his way already” she said and I looked at her in surprise.

My lovely boyfriend left the studio around 2 in the morning for he’s really beat up already and he can’t wait for us to finish anymore. I’m not really expecting him to fetch me for it’s still early but it seems like he’s really being an angelic boyfriend and it’s just so sweet of him.

“Alright…I’ll just wait for him here” I told her and she gave me a hug.

“You are a great dancer Ishi…and I’m telling you…that talent needs to be seen by the world already” she said and I chuckled.

“Soon Lydia...don’t worry..thank you for helping us” I said and she smiled.

“Tha’s nothing….I can’t wait to see your name under the YG Family brand” she said and I just smiled at her.

Well, I’m actually thinking of training under YG Entertainment already but it seems like I have to brush that thought off my mind first for I have to earn money for next semester and if I’m going to train, I won’t be able to do that and I’m not yet ready to give up my studies for a not-so-sure career.

“Minnie…you can take mouse home now…don’t worry about me…I can wait for Jiyong alone” I told Dong min who’s dead tired as well.

“Are you sure?” he asked and I nod.

“You two needs to rest…give me the videos” I said and they looked at me weirdly.

“Why?” Eun hee asked.

“Just give it to me” I said and mouse handed the USB to me.

“Seriously…what are you planning to do with that?” she asked and I just smiled at her.

“Let’s just say that I want you to rest even just for a few hours” I said and she tried snatching the USB from me.

“Oh gosh! Your heroic blood is kicking in again…give that to me…I can handle that….you are the one who needs sleep and rest for you’re the one who worked non-stop yesterday” she said and I shook my head.

I know and I can see that Eun hee is already dead beat and giving her the task of editing will just kill her. After all, I can handle myself and I’m so used to these sleepless and stressful moments so doing this is cool with me.

“Go now! I’ll see you both in school later” I hugged each of them.

“You are really a monster” Eun hee said and I kissed her cheek.

“Just rest….don’t worry about me…I’ll be fine” I told her and she hugged me tightly.

“Thank you for pulling me out of hell” she said and I slapped her .

“This is what friends are for mouse” I said and she gave me a warm smile.

“OK…enough of the drama…we’ll see you later tinky…alright? If Jiyong didn’t arrive just call me…I’ll rescue you” he said and I nod.

“Love you guys!” I said and sat on the curb.

The moment the two left, I was in my thoughts again and my scholarship is all I can ever think of. I badly need to get a high paying job for me to be able to pay for my education. Of course, I cannot wait for the university to get me a new sponsor for it will surely take long. Truth is, the possibility of me not continuing my studies entered my mind but I’ve realized that I’m almost at  the end already and if I’m going to stop studying, all my hard work will just go to waste.

“Alright” I said and pulled out my notebook “Bills….rent…school” I wrote and breakdown everything.

Just by looking at my list of expenses, I can say that two good paying jobs cannot shoulder it. I am in need of another job and I promised myself that I’m going to find myself one after this semester.

“Where will I get 60,000 won this week?” I asked myself.

“Oh please God….let money rain even just for once…or if that’s too much….let me meet some big shot personality who I can work for and will pay me a big bucks” I said while looking at the sky.

“BEEEP!”

“Oh !” I jumped in shock and saw G-dragon’s car coming.

“I know that he’s a big shot personality…but not him God…not him” I muttered and he rolled down his window.

“Miss!” he called and I stood up.

“Wow Mister...you made me wait for almost thirty minutes” I said and he chuckled.

“I’m sorry” he said and I went inside the car.

It seems like God is really playing another joke on me for when I asked for a big shot personality, out of nowhere, G-dragon popped out and I find it really funny.

“You look like a zombie” he said while helping me put my seatbelt on.

“I am one” I said and he reached for my hand and kissed it.

“Aigoo…this sight of you is really bad” he said and I chuckled.

In the end, I fell asleep right away and wasn’t even able talk to him even for five minutes. I woke up in a different room that smells so expensive and big pillows are surrounding me. The dark curtains are all drawn close, making the room really dark. Of course, I know that I’m not in my room for my bed doesn’t feel this soft.

I opened the curtains and saw the beauty of the Han river. It’s just breathtaking and relaxing for the river looks serene and fresh.

“Where is it?” I asked while looking for my bag.

“OH!” I said upon seeing a portrait of G-dragon on the wall.

“AH! I’m in his room!” I snapped up and felt my heart jumped.

I totally forgot about my bag and toured myself inside his room instead. In all fairness to him, he seems to be a very clean person for I cannot even see any clutter or dirt on tables. There are a lot of papers in his work desk but it’s neatly arranged and the mere fact that he keeps fan letters that are put in one place and is neatly compiled is totally impressive.

“Now…where is it?” I asked and opened the door.

“Oppa!” I called out and heard clattering sounds somewhere.

“Where is the kitch….there you are!” I said upon seeing him with an apron on and a spatula in hand.

“You’re already awake” he said in surprise and I gave him a nod.

“Have you seen my bag oppa?” I asked and he pulled me closer to him.

“It’s in the living room” he said and I looked at what he’s cooking.

“Kimchi pancake…nice! I didn’t know you know how to cook” I told him and he chuckled.

“I have to thank this for my knowledge” he showed me his tablet and I laughed at his silliness.

“Oh well…you can always ask google on what to do…he’s really a savior” I said and he kissed my temple.

“Why are you so cute early in the morning?” he asked and I just grinned.

I don’t know why, but I feel so at home in his house even if it’s just my first time to come here. I’m not even expecting this at all.

“Wait…how did I get here?” I asked while sitting on the kitchen counter while watching him cook.

“I carried you” he glanced at me with a wide smile on his face “You are sleeping like a log that you didn’t even budge when I lifted you up” he said and I chuckled.

“That’s pretty expected…I sleep deeply you know and I won’t even mind how loud the noise around me is or if someone touches or carries me” I said and he smirked.

“Aigoo…that’s hard” he said, making me laugh.

When the food’s already done, I volunteered to arrange the table and it’s just so hard to move around for I don’t know where things are placed. He even needs to point here and there for me to know where his plates are and whatnots.

“Wait” he said as I was about to take a bite of his homemade ki

Please log in to read the full chapter