MY EVERYTHING.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts…that beats as one”

Living away from each other is really a torture, most especially when you’re so used to seeing her every day and night. Mornings would never be the same again for there will be no loud music early in the morning as well as her delicious egg rolls for breakfast and the sweet random kisses that really make my day. Nights would be so lame for I will not see her the moment I arrive tired at home. Her serene face when sleeping is one of my most favorite sight besides her smile, and not seeing it whenever I feel like it is really hard.

“Jiyong-ah….don’t worry about her so much….she’ll be just fine….after all…she’s used to living alone…she knows the neighborhood so well and it’s not like you can’t see her any time you want” Manager hyung said, making me sigh.

“She can last this….but  I can’t hyung…I know this might sound crazy but…..I can’t take not having her around…I’m much in peace whenever she’s in one place with me.... I’m not used being away from her anymore and it’s really making me crazy” I told him, earning a chuckle from him.

I know that I’m acting like a total sissy right now for I seem so lost not having her around, but can you blame me? Ishi has been my escape to reality and the only person who can bring me to the real human world and explores it with me, then brings me back to my world with the kind of contentment that nobody can ever give to me. She’s the one balancing my life and it’s the sole reason as to why my sanity is still intact even if I’ve got a lot of things going around nowadays.

“Heyah!” Ishi finally picked my call up after trying for so many times.

“Aigoo…why do you sound so happy?” I asked, earning a chuckle from her.

“Do I sound happy to you?” she asked curiously and I just rolled my eyes.

“Ishi Shin…the normal way of answering a call is with a “Hello”….while the happy version of it is “Heyah” I told her and next thing I know it, she was laughing so damn hard already.

“Looks like someone is really in an ajhussi mode tonight” she teased, earning a smirk from me.

“Yah! I’m struggling here in my house for I’m alone and I’m badly missing my girlfriend….turns out….she seems so fine about this crazy set-up of ours and is not affected by it at all” I got a little pissed and there was silence on her end.

“Oppa…I’m just trying to make things light here….I know that this is hard for you and it’s nothing different from what I’m feeling as well... I miss you too…so bad that the moment you walked out of my door…I feel like chasing you” she said and it melted my heart.

I guess, I’ve acted a bit immature and my emotions are crossing the line as well. I don’t know how she does it, but her being cool to all this even if she’s also having a hard time like me, is just amazing. She may be transparent when it comes to her feelings, but she’s also good in hiding it most especially when she doesn’t want to burden me of something.

“I’m sorry baby…Oppa is just sad coz you’re not here” I told her while staring at the painting that she did on my wall.

“I understand Oppa…I’m in the same boat as you….this is hard for me as well but I guess...all we have to do is this all up for a few months and maybe…well…if possible….enjoy our time alone….after all…a little space is good for a relationship” she said and I can really see her point.

“Alright…we’ll do that….let’s enjoy our little time alone since we’ll be  seeing each other again tomorrow…and Ishi Shin…please promise to spend the whole day with me” I said and she chuckled.

“Oppa…I’m actually planning to study the whole day tomorrow for I want to go back to school the day after tomorrow already…I know that you are still against me going to school with slight bruises on my face but I really need to go for I’m missing a lot already” she said and all I can do is sigh.

I know that two weeks off from school is really too much, but I want her to be in good shape before I let her go back. And now, I guess she will not listen to what I say anymore for she has decided to attend classes the day after tomorrow already.

“OK…I understand…I can go there after my filming anyway” I said in a sad tone.

“Aigoo…my Oppa is sulking…how about this…mmm….I’m gonna drop by the studio to bring you and all the staffs something to eat…in that way….I can see you filming as well” she said and my mood suddenly changed from being sad to happy once again.

“Naaa….it’s all good baby….you just stay home and study….you’ll just stress yourself out with all the preparing and cooking…I’ll just go there after filming” I told her and she sighed.

“Alright Oppa…I’m with that…after all…I’ve got a lot of lessons to study….I’ll just wait for you tomorrow” she said cutely, making me smile.

“OH! You need to sleep now…it’s past midnight already….I’ll call you later this morning before going to my filming” I said even if I don’t want to hang up the phone yet.

“Goodnight Oppa…sleep well alright? I’ll see you later…I love you” she said sweetly and it went down deep in my heart.

“I love you too my baby….dream of Oppa tonight” I replied, making her giggle.

Hours passed by and I’m still wide awake. I’ve tried all the possible sleeping positions already, but none made me sleep. I’m trying to empty my mind, hoping that it’ll bring me to deep slumber, but it didn’t work at all. My apartment feels so empty. When Ishi was still here, my mind is at peace for I know that she’s just in the room in front of mine and now, an hour drive from my place to hers is definitely making me insane.

“AISH! I can’t take this anymore” I got out of bed, grabbed my phone and dialed my manager’s number.

“Hyung! It’s Jiyong” I said when he answered my call.

“mmmm”

“Can

Please log in to read the full chapter