LOVE AND ART.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Lovers, they act mooshy. Like puppy dogs, except puppy dogs don’t wag their tails nearly as much”

I still cannot believe it. I’m officially dating, and my “boyfriend” is not just any ordinary guy for you can’t find him strolling around the streets of Seoul with his baggy clothes on. My man is a star, a popular dude which makes things more complicated and scary. Well, I still can’t get over my fears and I’ve just them up yesterday since I’m too overwhelmed and itching to say what I really feel for him. We still need to talk about certain things and I’m hoping that we can agree into some things for this relationship to go smoothly.

“Wake up! WAKE UP!”

Am I really bound to be stressed every morning? Why is Eun hee always bugging me whenever I’m dreaming? She always arrives at the wrong time. I’m waiting for that kiss!

“Five minutes” I said and covered myself with the duvet.

“No….not today” she said and snatched the duvet away from me.

“Get up now!” she pulled me by my feet and dragged me all the way down to the floor.

“You are such a pain in the ” I told her lazily and she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“I really am” she said and I grabbed a pillow and lay on the floor.

“IIIIISSSSSHHHHHIIIIII SSSSSHHHHIIIINNNN!!!!!”

“Oh ” I said and dragged my tired and sleepy body up.

I actually thought that this day would start great but I’m feeling so dead tired and sleepy that I cannot even feel the good vibes of the morning. Oh well, I’m hoping that things will turn around later for I want to end this day like the past days wherein I’m totally inspired and in cloud 9.

“Let’s go! We are going to shoot a music video today…remember?” she asked and I just looked at her blankly.

“Is this really the effect of falling in-love? Your mind seems so twisted that you have forgotten important things already” mouse said and I just continued looking at her dumbly.

“Shucks! Ishi Shin…we have a project in film wherein we need to make a music video and we are going to film it now with the whole class in one studio in Hongdae” she informed me and I snapped back to my senses.

“Cool” I said and grabbed my bag on the couch and picked up lucky.

“Ewwww! Why are you kissing him?!” Eun hee said upon seeing me smooching Lucky.

“Why? Is there something wrong with it?” I asked and she gave me a disgusted look.

“What will Jiyong say once he sees you kissing a dog? That’s just….disgusting” she said and I kissed Lucky again.

“It’s not like I’m making out with my puppy….and Lucky’s kiss is as sweet as Jiyong’s so it’s all cool” I said and placed Lucky in his cage.

“What did you just say? Wait…..am I missing out something?” she asked and I shook my head right away.

Well, Eun hee doesn’t know anything yet for I told Dong min to keep everything as a secret first till it’s all official. Those two will really break some eardrums with their shrieks once I break this dating news to them. I’m pretty sure that Eun hee will not get over this for a week coz she’s been dying to see me so in-love and with a man beside me.

“Let’s go now…don’t wanna be late for the shoot” I said and sped off to her car.

“YAH! Spill it out now!” she shouted and I stuck my tongue out at her and went inside the car.

Of course, it’s much exciting if I’d be telling the whole story with Dong min around. After all, I don’t want to repeat the story for bajillion times for it’s just going to give me tinglies all over my body and it’s not going to be good for I’ll just miss him big time.

“What? Aren’t you going to tell me something?” Eun hee keep pushing and I keep on shaking my head.

“Mouse….just focus on driving” I told her and she pinched my arm.

“Yah!” I shrieked and slapped her arm.

“That’s painful!”I said and she stuck out her tongue at me.

We acted like kids all throughout the trip and she keeps on asking me about any updates and it’s just making me more excited. I can already imagine mouse shrieking in glee and totally loosing it once I tell them the good news.

“You owe me something and you know what it is” Eun hee said and went inside the studio.

“Yeah” I whispered to myself with a smile on my face.

The moment I entered the studio, my jaw dropped for the whole set is beautiful. I cannot imagine that my class has done this and it’s just so unbelievable because it looks like a professional music video set. Every detail of it is perfect and it’s motivating.

“Ishi!” Dong min called from the second floor and I looked up at him.

“What are you doing there? Come up!” he called out and I suddenly felt confused.

It seems like I’ve expected so much from my class coz it turns out that the set on the first floor is not ours. We have the whole second floor but our set is not even close to the set downstairs. Our whole floor is almost empty and we are running here and there to stick things on the wall just to make it colorful and somewhat alive.

“This isn’t working….seriously” I said while looking at the backdrop that we made.

“Do you have something in mind?” Dong min asked and I shook my head.

“C’mon trouble twin…you’re good in this” Eun hee said and the three of us just stood in front of the lame wall while my brain is trying to squeeze some juices.

Well, my creative side is not working at its best these past few days and my artistic blood is rusting, but I’m really eager to at least level our studio set to the set downstairs. I want ours to rock as well and I know that I just need some intense thinking to come up with something good.

“I need some spray paint….and whatnots” I told them and the whole class looked at me dumbfounded.

“Ishi…we don’t have time to change everything” Hye yoon said and I sighed.

“C’mon guys! Let’s just give her what she needs….I just want to remind all of you…this music video is our key to graduate and if we are going to fail in this or get a low mark…we’ll be seeing Mr. Park again next semester and I’m so sure that none of you wants that to happen” Eun hee said and it seems like the whole class is ready to give me whatever I want already.

“You’re taking over again” Agatha said and I just looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

In all fairness to that , she stopped bugging me and Eun hee already. Well, is still as big as her s for she’s still talking crap about us, but we don’t care at all for we know that she’s just insecure and totally envious of whatever we have.

“This better be good tinky” Dong min said while carrying boxes of spray paint.

“I hope this works” I said and started sketching what I have in mind.

“Someone’s calling you…and I think I know who it is” he said and handed me my phone.

“I’ll be back in a sec” I said and went outside the studio.

It seems like G-dragon woke up earlier than expected. I don’t know why, but my heart started beating in a nervous way more than the sweet excited way. Oh well, maybe this is really normal since this is our first day of being together and I’m sure that there will be some awkward moments for we are not used to the labels “Boyfriend-Girlfriend” yet.

“Morning!” I said right away, making him giggle.

“Good Morning sunshine” he said and it cracked me up for I’m not expecting him to greet me in that gleeful tone.

“What is my girlfriend doing as of the moment?” he asked and I felt myself blush.

Did he just call me his girlfriend? These are the moments that will surely melt me and make my ovaries crack. Just the mere fact that I’m hearing him talk super sweetly and being all mushy is enough to flip me over. I guess this is really what Seungri means when he says that G-dragon is more than what I think of him.

“Well…I’m here at a studio in Hongdae…our whole class are going to shoot a music video for our project…how about you? What’s keeping you busy?” I asked.

“What’s the name of the studio?” he asked and I looked for the name of the studio somewhere.

“AH! Dream studio…it’s near Starbucks” I answered and there was silence on his end.

“You’re there? Really?” he asked and I suddenly felt curious.

Please log in to read the full chapter