EXCHANGE OF VOWS.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Ever since time began, people have recognized their true love by the light in their eyes”

This trip is making me see life in a grand way, but is making my heart really soft and warm. G-dragon has pushed boundaries and crossed limits (can I say card limits as well?), just for all of this to be possible. In all fairness to him, he’s really living up to his promise that he’s going to make up to all of his mistakes these past few weeks. His sweetness is overflowing and he’s totally drowning me with his love.

Day 2 of our Fiji trip. I must say, this place for me is magical. I don’t know, but I feel like I belong here primarily because it’s so peaceful and natural. The mere fact that we’re just beside the ocean is already wonderful to me. The city is just too chaotic and it can make you go insane in a snap, while this place is paradise.

“Oppa!” I called out.

“mmmm” he was doing something in the bathroom and is already been there for a long time.

“What’s happening to you? What’s taking you so long?” I asked and stick my ear on the door.

“I’m going out in a while” he said and I giggled.

“Seems like you’re the one who’s down with diarrhea now” I said and I heard him laugh.

“You wish!” he called out.

A few minutes passed by and at last, he already opened the door and went out of the bathroom already. From the way he looks, it seems like he’s just fine and is not having some troubles with his stomach. The smile on his face is a bit suspicious though.

“What do you have there?” I asked when I noticed that he’s hiding something behind his back.

“Huh?” he asked and I smirked.

“What is that?” I come near him and tried looking at his “secret”.

“AISH!” he said and showed me a bouquet of flowers.

“WOW!” I said in awe and he handed it to me.

“Believe it or not…I’m the one who arranged that” he said while I smell the flowers.

My eyes got big the moment he said that. I don’t know if he’s just fooling around, but he really looks like he’s not talking at all. I know that he has proven to me that he can do a lot of things, but arranging flowers is really not a guy thing and it’s a total shock to know that he was able to do it.

“Seriously?” I asked and he gave a nod.

“Yeah…the reason why I stayed inside the bathroom for so long is because I arranged that….coz apparently…the only flower shop here doesn’t have a florist as of the moment…so I’ve just thought of this crazy idea of arranging the flowers myself…they are kind people though…they gave me colored papers and strings to use” he said and I gasped in shock.

“Oppa!” I put down the bouquet on the side table and hugged him.

“You did so well! I cannot believe that you’ve done this!” I told him and he caressed my cheek.

“Another first Miss Shin” he said and I leaned in for a kiss.

“Not bad Mr. Kwon…actually….it looks dope” I said while looking at the flowers again.

I’m floating on air. G-dragon never fails to surprise me in everything that he does. Actually, I’m discovering a lot of things about him without his knowledge. It looks like this trip isn’t just for us to catch up on lost time, but for us to get to know each other more since we started this relationship way too fast.

“Oppa…what are we going to do today?” I asked while we’re eating breakfast.

“Noona has booked us to some activities here…wait” he said and grabbed his bag.

“mmm….we’ll be going to  tour Navala Village….then….go scuba diving in Astrolabe reef...what do you think? Does it sound good to you?” he asked and my excitement just burst out.

“Oppa! I LOVE IT! Unnie seems to know this place so well” I told him and he gave me a nod while feeding me some franks.

“She did…actually…this is where hyung and noona spend their honeymoon…they take their kids here every year just to freshen up and go out of the city” he said.

“mmm…I really love it here…it’s a good place to stay at…most especially…when your mind is as twisted as I am” I told him and he looked at me curiously.

“Do you have any problems in school? Are they doing crazy things to you once again? Or is training difficult?” he bombarded me with questions.

“School and training isn’t really a good tandem…..but…I’m getting by with it….after all…I just have to endure 2 more months of studying and crazy bully people for I’d be graduating soon...so it’s all good” I said and he smiled at me.

“What do you want to do after your graduation by the way?” he asked as I feed him pancakes.

Honestly, I haven’t thought of that yet. I know for sure that I’d be continuing my training with YG, but I also want to get a job. I mean, I cannot depend on G-dragon alone. I need to earn money as well so that I can help pay even our electricity bills. 

“I want to work after graduation Oppa” I told him and he looked at me as if he wants to protest but is just controlling himself not to.

“Why is that?” he asked and I sighed.

“I don’t know…I just want to help you with our expenses…I mean…yeah….you can manage…..no need for me to help or whatsoever….but….I feel like I need to contribute as well…after all...aside from training….I’ve got nothing to do anymore…I miss working” I said and he sighed.

“But you’d be training full time already…right? Hyan suk hyung told you that during your first day” he said and I gave out a heavy sigh.

“Oppa…do I really have to meet his two year training thing? I mean….let’s just take it from you…you have trained for YEARS…six  years to be exact….and same goes with the other artists from the company as well…then here I am…given only two years to train then debut after…isn’t it too fast?” I asked and he chuckled.

“Baby….Hyan suk hyung gave you only two years to shape and sharpen your skills because he has seen so much potential in you….but if it gives you pressure…you can just screw it up and train for another year or two” he said and I gave a nod.

As a matter of fact, this two year training then debut is a good thing coz I’m not getting any younger. I’m already twenty two years old now and I’d be twenty four on my debut. I still want to enjoy being an artist for a long time. Not to mention, I also want to try singing cute songs like IU and if I’m going to extend that two year training for another two more years, I’d be old enough and if that’s the case, I will have no choice but to kiss cute songs goodbye. I’ll go for a more mature image instead.

“I guess I just have to go by it Oppa…just promise me one thing” I said and he waited for me to answer with a smile on his face.

“I want you to produce songs for me…I want my first song to be written by you and I want to have a duet with you as well” I said and I feel like I’m asking a lot from him already even before things happen.

“Is that it? Aigoo…baby…the moment you debut….you are no longer Ishi Shin….you’re gonna be Ishi Kwon already….it’s just right for a husband to support his wife…so there’s no need for you to even make me promise coz I’ll do all those things without second thoughts….if you want…I can write a song for you already” he said and it made my mind swoon.

I   forgot about our “marriage deal”. I told him that I’m good to get married after graduation and he’s holding on to that even if we both know that it’s going to be so complicated. My graduation is in two months and that only means that we really have to think if we’re going to continue with our marriage plans or not, but because of our busy schedules, none of us are even remembering it.

After breakfast, we prepared for our trip around the island already. We’ve got a lot of things on our list and my nerves are shooting up in excitement already. I’ve never been into these kinds of adventures, and I’m going to absorb and enjoy every second of it now.

Our first stop: Scuba diving in Kadavu Island. G-dragon and I are not that good in oceans, but we both love the beach. I don’t know,

Please log in to read the full chapter