QUESTIONS.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Where love is, no room is too small”

I had a very tough night for I can’t sleep at all. I actually thought that going home early would give me extra hours of sleep but it turns out differently. I got home at around 1am and went to bed a few minutes after, and for some weird and unexplainable reasons, I can’t sleep at all and my mind is thinking of something or someone that I cannot point out. Well, G-dragon played inside my head for a while and after forcing myself to brush that thought off my mind, my sleepless night started.

I woke up with a massive headache and a tired feeling. I feel like I’ve been up for 24hrs and wasn’t able to rest at all. I was able to take a nap but that’s just it , for my phone rang like crazy the moment the clock strike 5:30am. Dong min will be the one picking me and Eun hee up today for the mouse don’t want to drive because of hangover. According to Dong min, that girl partied hard last night and drink like there’s no tomorrow.

“Oh !” Eun hee said when she walked in my apartment.

“You’re already here” I said without energy.

“Wait….can you hold that dog first” she said in fear, making me and Dong min smirk.

“It’s not even a dog yet” Dong min said and picked Lucky up.

“I didn’t know that you’re going to adopt a puppy” he said while cradling my little baby in his arms.

“Let’s just say that I got him accidentally and it nearly killed me” I said and he looked at me weirdly.

“What the heck happened to you last night?” Eun hee asked and took a bite of the apple she’s holding.

“I saw him crossing the street last night and I got scared for a car might hit him….so I rushed to get him and next thing I know it…a car that is driving fast nearly killed not only me but him as well…good thing the driver hit the break right away” I told them and they looked so shocked.

“I told you…we should’ve drove her home” Dong min said and I hissed.

“Minnie…it’s an accident…so it’s all cool” I said and he shook his head.

“Were you hurt?” mouse asked and I lifted the sleeve of my shirt.

“OMO!” they said in unison.

I’ve got a big bruise on my left arm and it really looks horrible. It’s the kind of bruise that will make your head swoon for it is literally black and blue. The car has hit me slightly and I’m really lucky for this is the only casualty I’ve got.

“What did that stupid driver do to you? Did he bring you to the hospital?” Dong min asked and I shook my head.

“Nothing? He didn’t even offer to bring you to the hospital?” Eun hee asked and I shook my head.

“He’s in rage of course…but it’s all good since I know that I’m at fault….thing is…he’s really rude…he shouted at me and all” I said and they are in rage.

“Did you look at his plate number? We can still complain about it” Dong min said and I shook my head.

“I’m fine…after all….I’m not even hurt at all” I said and they sighed.

“And then? What happened? You went home in shock?” Eun hee asked and I just stared at them.

Honestly, I don’t want to tell them that G-dragon was the one who keep me company last night and he even saved me from that raging driver. I don’t know, I feel like they are going to tease me about it and I’m not that comfortable in it at all. Especially when they have this thing about G-dragon liking me or something like that.

“What’s the name of this puppy?” Dong min asked.

“Lucky” I answered and they smiled at me.

“You know what? I’ve noticed” Eun hee moved closer to me and stared for I don’t know how long.

“You are blooming…not to mention….you look happy…and for some strange reasons…I can sense that you are hiding something from us” she said and I hissed.

“Why will I hide something from you guys? First of…I’m happy and blooming every single day so it’s not new to me at all” I reasoned out and mouse shook her head.

“No…your aura is just so radiant and that smile of yours never left” she said and I pushed her face away lightly.

I guess, I really can’t hide anything from these two most especially, they know me so well that they don’t even have to ask if I’m angry, happy or hungry because with just one look, they can already figure it out.

“I’ll leave you here first Lucky…here’s your food… water and milk….don’t you dare run away…get me? I’ll be back in a while” I speak to the puppy as if it’s a human being.

It is really hard to leave Lucky alone for he’s still a baby. In my estimate, he’s just 2 months old. I was able to borrow a cage from a neighbor and cleaned it for Lucky to stay there while waiting for me. If only I can bring him everywhere I go, I will not even think twice.

“Bye Lucky!” I said with a heavy heart and walked out of my apartment.

I was so quiet all throughout the trip for all I can think of is Lucky. I’m afraid that he might get lonely or he’ll escape. I promised myself that I’ll take care of him like a real family member and I can say that I’m in-love with that little puppy already.

“Are you still thinking of your puppy?” Eun hee asked while we’re waiting for our class to start.

“Yes…I don’t know if leaving him is right” I answered and she chuckled.

“You know what? Brush him off your mind first and enjoy this day…your puppy will be just fine….he will not stop breathing just because he’s lonely or what” she said and I sighed.

As usual, our professors are once again being a pain in the for they gave us a lot of work to do. Our theater production will start by tomorrow and we’re now in the middle of intense rehearsals. Ms. Park has scolded me twice already for not saying my lines well. I don’t know, but I’m really out of my element and I guess this is still because of Lucky.

“What’s happening to you Ms. Shin? Why do you keep on making mistakes?” she asked and I just bowed down my head.

“Snap out of whatever thoughts you have in mind…FOCUS!” she scolded and I gave her a nod.

“You are a big disaster” Agatha said when she passed by me.

This will not stop at all. She’s been acting like a kid who had just lost a big game, so bitter and mean. Believe it or not, she was talking behind my back and even made rumors about me sleeping with a Big Bang member just to win that is spreading out like wild fire. I don’t even know how she came up with it but I’m telling you, she’s really ing out like a kid.

“That girl really needs some good whacking” Eun hee said, making me laugh.

“Not only good whacking mouse” I said and she giggled “She needs some hardcore beating” I continued and we exchange high fives.

“Seems like

Please log in to read the full chapter