THAT GIRL.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Love knows no limits to its endurance, no end to its trust, no fading of its hope; it can outlast anything. It is in fact, the one thing that stands when all else has fallen”

A whole week has passed and for the first time in my entire college life, I’m enjoying school and the people in it. My mortal enemy has tamed now and she’s not ing around at all. As a matter of fact, we are getting along well and even if she doesn’t have my trust yet, I’m slowly opening up to her and I guess, that’s a good way to start a friendship.

Once again, G-dragon’s busy schedule is getting the best of us and I’m back to being a patient girlfriend. His time is not in his hands, but he sees to it that he’s still giving me even a few hours out from his packed schedule to eat out or just talk about anything under the sun. We have learned from our mistakes now and he’s not breaking promises anymore.

“mmm” I answered a call.

I’ve studied the whole night for our final examinations are starting today. I told myself that I will give it my best for this will be the last time that I’m going to take exams for I’d be graduating in a few weeks already.

“Aigoo….seems like my baby is being lazy once again” he said and my heart jumped in joy the moment I heard his voice.

“Oppa” I called lazily “Where are you?” I asked.

“I’m on my way to filming….Yaaa….are you still in bed?” he asked and I sighed.

“Yeah….I’m still sleepy” I answered with no energy at all.

“Ishi Shin….your final exams will start today…right? What time do you need to be in school?” he asked and I looked at the clock that reads 7am.

“It is Oppa….I have two exams today and I’ve slept so late because of that…I studied my off and I swear….all I want to do right now is sleep….but I need to be in school by 10am” I answered.

“Aigoo…seems like my baby really wants to ace her exams….how I wish I’m there to cheer for you” he said sweetly, making me smile.

Actually, I really want him beside me right now coz I’m getting strength from him. Thing is, I know so well that it’s impossible for him to even take a day off just to be with me. So, I’ll just settle with his phone calls for the meantime.

Still with a sleepy , I dragged myself out of bed after we talked and prepared for school already. Eun hee will not be able to pick me up today coz she’s staying with Daniel for the meantime and my house is a bit far from theirs. Well, mouse and her mother is not in good terms these days so she had decided to move out of their house to cool things up a bit.

“What is it Lucky?” I asked my lovable dog when he started barking.

“Is there someone outside?” I asked and went out of my room.

“OH!” I said the moment I opened the door.

“Hey” G-dragon said with a huge smile on his face.

“OPPA!” I feel so happy upon seeing him.

Two days of not seeing each other and living away from each other is pure torture. His surprise visit just made my day and I can’t ask for anything more. All I need right now is a good motivator and he’s the one who is capable of doing that.

“Come in!” I told him and he smiled at me.

“Aigoo…this house is a bit messy” he said the moment he walked in and I gave out a pout.

“Oppa…I’m so sorry….I don’t have much time to clean” I said and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“How is my baby?” he asked with a y voice, giving tinglies all over my body.

“I’m fine?” I answered unsurely, making him chuckle.

“You look so tired” he cupped my face with both hands and my cheeks with his thumbs.

“I’ve been studying day and night Oppa…I actually don’t have much time to rest…it’s all good though for I know that this will pay off in the end” I told him as he leaves soft kisses on my forehead.

“But still….you don’t have to tire yourself….reviewing for a few hours is all good…but there’s no need to push yourself too much” he said and I gave a nod.

I have to admit, I’m really pushing myself too hard to the point that I’m not giving myself time to rest anymore. I know that I shouldn’t pressure and tire myself that much for I’m confident of my performance in school and I’ve never failed subjects yet, but I really don’t want to be too comfortable coz things might screw up and it can bring me into deep trouble.

“I thought you’re on your way to filming already?” I asked while preparing breakfast for the two of us.

“I am….but I told manager hyung to drive me here first before going to the filming coz I want to give you inspiration for your exams” he answered and I find it really sweet.

“That’s so sweet” I sat on his lap and he gave me the birghtest smile of all.

“Yaaa…why do you look like you don’t miss me?” he asked and I hissed.

“Oppa…if you only know how much I missed you” I said and leaned in for a kiss.

“aaaa….your lips” he said, making me blush.

“You miss my kisses huh?” I teased, making him giggle.

“Of course…actually not only that” he looked at me intently as I try to read what’s on his mind.

“Oppa…we don’t have much time for that” I told him and he gave out a heavy sigh.

Seems like my man is up for some loving, unfortunately, playing in bed is impossible for now coz we only have a little time left and I’m  not in the right element to do it. After all, making love under time pressure is not fun nor pleasurable at all.

“Ready?” he asked when he walked in my room.

“Yep!” I answered cheerfully and grabbed my bag.

“Lucky…here’s your food…alright? Omma will be back in a few hours….don’t mess around…please” I told him and he just stared at me.

“Aigoo…you’re so big now” G-dragon the dog’s head, making its tail wiggle.

“He’s fatter than Gaho now Oppa…haven’t you noticed?” I asked and he stared at Lucky.

“OMO! He is! Seems like Gaho hyung needs to eat more coz his dongsaeng is leaving him behind already” he said.

Off we go! He decided to drive me to school and as usual, we need to be really careful not to get busted. Well, ever since the rumors stopped, we have both decided that we will not do anything that will give our relationship out. I don’t know, but I’m good in being in a secret relationship although there’s a part in me that wants to go out in the open already. I guess, we just have to find the right time for us to be able to announce our relationship and I wish that when that time comes, his fans will accept me as his girl right away.

“I’m going now Oppa” I said when manager ajhussi pulled up in front of our building.

“Alright…good luck on your exams” he pulled me closer to him and hugged me tightly “I’ll see you later in the filming…alright?” he keeps on rubbing my back gently and it’s calming

Please log in to read the full chapter