CLUMSY GIRL.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

There are times where you can’t even understand why you keep on seeing and bumping someone who you don’t even know exists before. Well, I’ve been constantly seeing this girl, she’s actually a waitress in a five star restaurant that happens to work in a pastry shop as well. She keeps on showing up wherever I go, even in the club when TOP hyung and some of our friends went out for a drink. I can still remember that night for I can’t concentrate at all for I keep on listening to her. She’s really a good talker and you can learn a lot even if she’s being random. Well yes, it’s bad to eavesdrop but I can’t help it coz I’m just a few inches away from her.

“Hyung…I saw you bump into a girl…what happened?” Seungri asked when I got back to our table.

“It’s not my fault….her high heeled shoes is the one to blame” I told him and he chuckled.

“Is she beautiful?” he asked and I slapped the back of his head.

“Yah! What will you do if I say that she is?” I asked and he just smiled at me.

The next day, I decided to drop by the pastry shop near the YG building once again to take a breather from a stressful day. I’m actually not the kind of person who will stay in a public place and hang out, but for some unexplainable reasons, I feel like something is forcing me to enter that shop and just stay there.

I saw the clumsy girl again and this time, she was able to give my order without spills or any accidents. I can’t help but look at her while reading for she’s got this bubbly aura in her that you just can’t resist. I don’t know but I feel like I’ve seen this girl even before, but I just can’t remember where and when for the moment I saw her at the YG dinner a couple of days ago, her voice seems so familiar to me already, it’s like I’ve dreamt of her before or something.

“OUCH!” I heard a loud bang and next thing I know it, clumsy girl is once again doing what she do best and this time, she bumped her hip to a chair.

I asked her how she was and she told me that she’s fine. I can already imagine how painful that bump is, but she’s just too good in hiding the pain. The way her eyes smile is enticing and my heart suddenly felt this weird thing when I looked into her eyes.

“You too sir…I’ll go now…enjoy whatever you’re doing” the moment she said this, I saw a very natural, no air girl.

This is the first time that someone talked to me while looking straight into my eyes for other girls cannot even look straight at me. Maybe she’s not a fan or she doesn’t know who I was but she’s Korean and even though she doesn’t look like one, I can tell that she is for she’s just so good in speaking the language and most foreigners still have accents even if they’ve been staying here for a long time already.

“Oh hyung! Where have you been?” Daesung asked the moment he saw me walk in the studio.

“To the pastry shop a few blocks away from here” I answered and he gave out a nod.

“You also went there a couple of days ago right? Aigoo…it seems like you’re beginning to have a sweet tooth already Jiyong-ah” Youngbae said and it cracked me up.

“I’m eating sugar free chocolate mousse and tea anyway….it’s sweet but not that much” I told him and he chuckled.

“Yaaa….are you eyeing a new fish there?” TOP hyung asked and I smirked.

“There are no fishes there hyung” I answered and he just stared at me.

“There’s a new girl actually…Se7en hyung told me that the waitress in the restaurant where we ate days ago is also working there” Seungri said and the boys snapped up.

“Oh! The cute but clumsy waitress? Aaahhh” TOP hyung said and looked at me.

“No wonder Jiyong is always hanging out there….he told me that…that waitress looks so cute” he said and I almost hid myself under the table.

Honestly, I don’t want the members teasing me about girls and most especially, love. Why? Because they really hit rock bottom to the point that you will fall in love with the girl more because of all their teasing.

“Aigoo…yah Jiyong! That girl doesn’t even look an adult yet….I can sense that she’s still a minor” Youngbae said and I smirked.

“I’m not interested....I just said that she’s cute…but it doesn’t mean that I like her” I said and they just gave me a nod and went back to work.

“We know you hyung….those eyes are giving you out….but please…leave the young girls to me” Seungri said and I smacked his head.

I don’t know, but that clumsy girl got my attention the moment she nearly knocked a glass while serving us in a restaurant couple of days ago. As a matter of fact, I’m not the only one who noticed her for all of us are saying that she’s got good looks and her eyes are just so perfect coz they look really pure. But like me, they find her really clumsy and she even spilled a whole glass of water on me when we bumped into each other outside the room.

Days passed by and I’m still busy as usual. I’m in the middle of recording for my album and I’m still far to end. I told myself that this album has to be better than the first one, that’s why I’m giving it my all. Thing is, with all the concerts and performances that we’re doing, my mind is being ed up, though this is normal and I’m so used to it.

“Hyung…we’re going to perform at Kyunghee University today” Seungri told me excitedly and all I can do is chuckle.

The sole reason why maknae is excited is because he’s going to meet a lot of college girls again and his phone will have new mobile numbers of girls. What can I do? He’s growing up and is looking for some fun.

“What time are we going to Kyunghee?” I asked the members and they gave me a shrug.

“Hyan suk hyung wants to meet us for a while first…he’s going to talk about our schedule for this month” Youngbae said and I sighed.

“I bet there’ll be a lot of changes again” I said and they nod in agreement.

As expected, Hyan suk hyung scolded us first before going to the real point. Well, we kinda slacked off a bit these past few days and he just finds it weird for we are not like this before. The members and I have agreed to take a few days off from work and just do whatever we want for in a matter of weeks, we’ll be in busy mode again.

“Hyung….we’re sorry” I said in behalf of the members.

“Jiyong…I’m good with you guys taking a break…thing is…you should’ve told me about your plans…I was shocked when your managers told me that you are not rehearsing for two days already….I actually thought that you guys are rebelling” he said, earning laughs from us.

“Hyung….we’re already done on that chapter….first of all….we’re not fit to rebel anymore….we have grown already” I told him and he smirked.

“I can see that with the four of you” he’s referring to me, TOP hyung, Youngbae and Daesung “But I don’t know with this man” he said while pointing at Seungri.

“Hyung! I’ve already matured….I know where to place myself now” Seungri defended, making us laugh.

“Really?” I asked and he sighed heavily.

In the end, we talked about our plans for next year and it’s not even in our agenda. All I can say is, we are going to have another busy year ahead of us and it’s making me stressed this early.

“Excuse me sajangnim….but the boys are scheduled to perform at Kyunghee University by 8pm…and it’s already 7:30pm” our manager butted in and we all rushed out of Hyan suk hyung’s office.

Being late is what I hate the most and as the leader of Big Bang, once a show got delayed because of us, I feel like I’ve done a big crime and making the people wait for us feels really bad.

“OMO! Ms. Shin is sounds like she’s crying in these recent voicemails” manager hyung said and made us listen to one voicemail.

In all fairness to that girl, her voice is so soothing that I enjoyed listening to her even if it’s obvious that she’s crying hard already. This is what I’m talking about, because of us, that poor girl is crying and I’m so sure that she has been scolded for I don’t know how many times already.

When we arrived at the university, I’ve already prepared an apology for that girl but when I saw her, I got tongue tied and all I can do is look down to avoid eye contact.

“Hyung” Seungri called while we’re walking to the elevator.

“What?” I asked and he pointed at the girl who is busy talking to our manager.

“Yah!” I said and pretended that I’m going to punch him.

“This is your night Jiyong-ah” he teased and all I want to do is disappear.

I’m now amazed with this girl. We have stressed the hell out of her and she can still talk to us coolly. I’m expecting a mad and annoyed girl but she’s just the total opposite.

“This way” she said and even waited for all of us to enter their office.

The moment we walked in, all I can hear are girls squealing, I actually thought my ears would fall off already. But one girl is being quiet in a corner, she’s just smiling while watching the girls who are going crazy.

“I’m Ishi Shin…I’ll be your assistant tonight…if you have any questions or concerns…you can approach me” she introduced herself and I don’t why, but I’m controlling myself not to look at her.

“uhmm…is there anything you want?” she asked and our eyes met.

“You” I thought to myself and nearly banged my head on the wall.

“She’s something” I muttered to myself.

“She really is Jiyong-ah” Youngbae said and I looked at him in shock.

“OMO! I thought you’re sleeping?” I asked and he chuckled.

“Aigoo…that girl….she looks familiar to me…I just can’t remember where I saw her” he said and I looked at the clumsy girl again.

“She’s the waitress” I told him and he snapped up and called TOP hyung.

“I already know where we saw her” he said and I sighed.

“Where?” TOP hyung asked.

“At the restaurant…she’s the cute waitress” Youngbae answered and I can see

Please log in to read the full chapter