HOT HEAD.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else”

There are things in life that you can brush off just to somewhat be happy even just for a while and there are things that you just can’t run away from. Well in my case, the fact that I need to work doubly hard just to be able to continue my studies is still haunting me and my mind is totally wrecked up already. Good thing is, my heart is happy and even though my mind is clouded with a lot of things, it’s stable and all it can feel is love which is helping me with my sanity.

Love. Wow! Day’s ago, I don’t know what that means and I’m afraid to even open my heart for it but now, here I am, totally in-love with love and I can’t get over it. I’m too locked up in this emotion and I don’t think I’ll ever get out of it anymore. I fall hard and that’s one reason why I’m afraid to love, coz once things screws up, I’m so sure that I’ll fall out hard and I don’t know how to pull myself up already.

“Arf! Arf! Arf!”

“mmmm” I stretched out my stiff body with my eyes still closed and shifted position.

“Oh!” I said as I felt another body beside me.

G-dragon and I went home late last night because I finished the mural that I promised him and because he’s dead tired to even go home, I permitted him to sleep in my apartment. Well, I’m a bit embarrassed for my apartment is not as grand as his and my small bed is not comfortable at all. We even have to squeeze ourselves and not move at all for us to not fall on the ground. He was insisting to sleep on the couch but I didn’t let him for it’s totally wrecked.

“ssshhh” I picked Lucky up and went outside the room.

“You can’t recognize him anymore? He’s the one who rescued us from that rude man that nearly killed us….and he’s the one who named you” I tapped his nose and he just stared at me.

“He’s actually Omma’s boyfriend” I said and he tilted his head.

“But don’t worry…you’re still Omma’s baby” I said and kissed his head.

It’s a bit weird having him here and I feel like I already have a husband or something like that. I know that I’m thinking way too much but that’s what I’m feeling. I feel the need to prepare good food for him coz I’m so sure that he is starving once he wakes up and of course, I don’t want him to eat ramen only.

“What do we have here” I said as I look at the foods in the shelf.

“Ramen….ramen….ramen….ramen…chips….ramen” I said while scanning.

“I can say that I’m not eating healthy at all” I said and opened the fridge.

“Water….soju….beer….chocolate drink….two pieces of bacon….left over salad….butter….jam”

I’m hopeless. My pantry and even my fridge have nothing at all. This just proves that I’m eating crap and Lucky is really lucky for he’s eating the right dog food, while his owner is living of ramen.

“I’ll go out for a while” I told Lucky who is sitting on the bean bag.

I changed my clothes, grabbed my purse and went out. I have to walk for fifteen minutes coz that’s where the nearest store is. A secluded area like ours only has drinking stalls and dduboki stalls.

“Great! My money is stretched” I said in glee.

Honestly, I’m running out of cash already and I’m just so lucky for I was able to get discounts which stretched my money in its max. I’m all good spending my last bucks for G-dragon.

“OH!” I said upon seeing G-dragon sitting on the couch with Lucky on his lap.

“Good Morning” he greeted with his y bedroom voice that can melt you in a snap.

“Morning Oppa!” I said with a wide smile on my face.

“Where have you been?” he asked as I sit on the table in front of him.

“I bought us breakfast” I showed him the bag of food and smiled.

“It’s your time to show off your cooking skills” he said and I shook my head.

“I will not cook…I’ll make Kimbap” I said and he looked at me as if telling that I’m so unfair.

“That’s not fair at all” he said and I stood up and walked to the kitchen.

“Oppa…I don’t have much time to cook and as I’ve said…my cooking skills is not that good as well” I winked at him and prepared the ingredients on the table.

Being watched by him is just so awkward that I even have to turn my back at him so that I can work without feeling his heavy stares. I don’t know, but I get uncomfortable whenever he stares at me.

Kimbap is my expertise for I always eat it especially when my budget is tight. It’s cheap and can make your stomach full right away. It’s like the Korean version of hotdog in a bun of America.

“Hellooo….Yessir! I’m one of a kind” I keep on singing unconsciously and only snapped out when I heard G-dragon laughing.

“Aigoo…you’re really stuck in that line” he said and I chuckled.

“It’s just so catchy” I said and he sat on the chair opposite mine.

“Helloo…yessir! I’m one of a kind” he sang, making me laugh.

“Seriously…your song is in my head and I’m pretty sure that it will stay in here for a couple more days” I told him and he smiled at me.

“That just means…the song can be a success” he said and I looked at him curiously.

“Why wouldn’t it be a success…hello? It’s from you…of course…it’ll be a success” I said and he smirked.

“Yaaa….you’re really my girl…you know how to boost my confidence up” he said and I chuckled.

“That’s the least I can do” I said in a cocky way, making him laugh.

These are the moments that I’m waiting for. We started opening up to each other and I’m learning a lot from him. Before, I look at celebrities as perfect human beings who are afraid to make mistakes and are not even allowed to make one but it seems like they also have their own fair share of mistakes, rejections and heartbreaks.

“Some of the controversies are real…but most of them are not....it’s just so hard to defend yourself for there are people who will really try to bring you down and is just so ready to contradict every statement that you say” he said and I sighed.

“Oppa….in our world…it’s much messier…I’m telling you….normal people like us have controversies as well…and I only have one word to define these people who keeps on ruining lives” I said and he waited for me to co

Please log in to read the full chapter