DIGNITY IS THE REAL DEAL.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Trust is greater than love, and to truly trust another human-being is rare. Love can exist without trust, but trust cannot exist without love”

It’s another damn day for me. I’m officially hopeless for I wasn’t able to pay Jin ajhumma on time. I don’t know, but I feel like I’m really destined to suffer. These past few weeks, I’ve been hit by problems one after another and now, I’m facing the biggest one and that is, I’m homeless and I’ve got nowhere to go. I’m really thankful for Rin is still taking me in, in her small room coz if not for her, I’d be sleeping on the sidewalk or in train stations. Well, I’m really wishing for Eun hee and Dong min to go back already so that I can ask if I can live with them first coz honestly, I’m being a big burden to Rin already.

It’s been three weeks now and G-dragon will come back from Japan any day from now and I’m really looking forward to that for I can’t wait to see him already. I know that I’ve got a lot of things to tell him and I’m praying that he can understand why I accepted a job in the club. Oh well, it only happened once and I’ve sworn to myself that I won’t go back there ever again.

“mmm” I stretched my body and felt my phone vibrating.

“Mouse” I read and answered it right away.

“MOUSE!” I said with my hoarse voice.

“Aigoo…it’s still so early and you’re so loud already” she said, making me laugh.

“I miss you! Come back now!” I said and she giggled.

“I’m actually here in front of your apartment and your -y landlady told me that she kicked you out…where the hell are you?” she asked and I sat up in alarm.

It seems like Jin ajhumma is so open in telling the people that she kicked me out. Great! That woman is really mean and if only I have millions in the bank, I’ll surely buy her whole apartment and kick her out.

“I’m here at my co-workers apartment” I answered and she sighed.

“I’ll get you there…give me the address” she said and I gave her the address.

I’m sure that mouse will kill me once we see each other already for I kept all these things to her. Once again, I’m going to tell her the reason why I don’t want to bother her or Dong min coz with my problems for they also have their own.

An hour passed by and Eun hee arrived at Rins’ apartment already. As expected, mouse is being a high-class once again for she can’t stop from complaining about the place. She even voiced out what she really thinks of it.

“You were able to live here for weeks?” she asked while helping me pack.

“Yeah” I answered and she looked around Rin’s room once again.

“How many are you living here?” she asked while looking around the room.

“Seven” I answered and she froze in her place.

“What? Are you serious? This small apartment is housing SEVEN people? What the heck! How can you squeeze yourself in here?” she showered me with questions and I rolled my eyes at her.

“To amaze you more…they even have their own small rooms here” I said and she gasped in shock.

“Oh well…that’s good…at least they have their privacy....are you sleeping here with Rin only or you have another housemate?” she asked and I shook my head.

“This is Rins’ room….she’s the only one with a normal room for she’s the only girl living here” I said and her eyes got big in shock.

“What do you mean by that?” she asked and I sighed.

“There are five guys living here with Rin…she’s the only girl” I answered and she cupped with her hand.

“What the ! That’s scary…anyway…where are they? I haven’t seen anyone at all” she said.

“Rin is in school….the five guys just went to work a few minutes ago” I told her and she gave me a nod.

I finished packing after a few minutes and called Rin to tell her that I’d be moving out already. Actually, I feel really bad for I cannot even say my proper goodbyes to everybody but since I’m going to see Rin at the pastry shop later, I’m going to thank her personally and say goodbye as well.

“Did Jiyong know about this?” Eun hee asked while we’re on our way to her house.

“Nope” I said while shaking my head.

“WHAT! How can you not tell him?” she asked and I sighed.

“Because I don’t want him to worry about me…mouse…that guy has a lot of things to do and I don’t want to add up” I told her and she hissed.

“One good thing in having a boyfriend is you’ll have someone to share your troubles with…another set of hands to help you …you have to brush off your independence now coz you already have another person who is so ready to help you out…it’s not every day that you find someone who can put up with your bull…seriously…if I were you…I’ll hold on to him and never let go” she said and sighed heavily.

I clearly know that a boyfriend/girlfriend is someone who you can depend on, someone who is willing to help any time of the day and a person who will be with you till the end and fight your fights. But then again, I’m not yet used to the concept of relationships for I haven’t experienced much of it yet. One more thing, it’s not easy to drop my independence for I’ve been living it for a long time already.

“aaaaa….soft bed” I said while lying on Eun hee’s bed.

“Gosh! I still can’t believe that you were able to sleep on the floor for weeks” she said and I smirked.

“Mouse…I don’t have any complaints about it for I’m used to it as well” I told her and she rolled her eyes at me.

“Are you sure your Omma wouldn’t get mad once she learns that I’m with a dog?” I asked and she hissed.

“Psh! Lucky is in his cage anyway and Omma wouldn’t even give a damn on him at all” she answered and I smiled at her.

“Anyway...when will Dong min come back?” I asked and she lay beside me.

“He’s actually on his way here now” she answered and I looked at her in disbelief.

“Seriously? I cannot believe you guys! Why didn’t you inform me earlier that you’ll both arrive today?” I asked and she laughed.

“We wanted to surprise you…that’s why…but it seems like we’re the once who got a surprise” she said and I hugged her.

“Thank you for all of this” I said and she slapped my thigh.

“YAH!”  I shouted and she tickled me.

“You’ve got a lot of stories to tell us” she said and I looked at her curiously.

Well, I’ve decided to tell them about my whole week first before telling G-dragon. I just want to see their reactions so that I know what to expect with my boyfriend once I tell him everything. I’m quite nervous for I know that I lied to him for these past few days but I’m pretty sure that he’ll understand me.

“WHAT!” Eun hee and Dong min said in shock the moment I told them about my being a promo girl.

“You what?” Dong min asked in disbelief and I sighed.

“I became a promo girl for a club…well…I did that only once coz I’m really desperate to get some money and fast cash comes from there” I told them and they hissed.

“Is your debt that big? I mean…you’re working at the pastry shop almost all day and night…your babysitting job is also paying you good…isn’t your salary enough to pay for everything?” Eun hee asked and I looked at them blankly.

These two doesn’t know about my scholarship yet and I’ll also break the news to them now. I know that it’ll shock the hell out of them but it’s better for me to be honest than to lie once again.

“It’s not only rent that I have to pay guys” I said and they looked at me curiously.

“I can’t think of anything else expect for food and bills” Dong min said and I shook my head.

“Remember when our dean called me to his office a few weeks ago?” I asked and they nod their heads “He called me just to say that my sponsor pulled out my scholarship and that only means…I have to shoulder my school bills this upcoming semester …and its one reason why I’m working so hard these past few weeks” I told them and they looked at me with pity in their eyes.

“Oh gosh! Why did you just tell it now? Can’t the university find you another sponsor?” Eun hee asked and I shrugged.

Please log in to read the full chapter