HE'S GONNA TRY.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Love cannot live where there is no trust”

They say, you have to give all your trust to the person you love because without it, your relationship is good to be ended already. I know that G-dragon and I trust each other. Thing is, there are times wherein one will question the other and doubt BIG TIME. You can’t blame us though for it’s really hard to trust the people around us even if we trust each other so much.

“Oppa” I looked at him as if telling him “It’s all good…nothing is happening”.

“What’s going on here?” he asked and from the sound of it, I can tell that he is about to explode in anger anytime already.

“mmm…she sprained her ankle during training…she had a bad fall and needs to rest so I’ve decided to bring her home right away” Khun explained, still carrying me.

“Give her to me” G-dragon said and got me from Khun.

I can see from his eyes that he will not let this pass just like this. G-dragon is actually not the kind who will make things big most especially, when he knows that he’s hearing the truth but this is different for the man in front of him is his “rival”.

“I’m gonna bring her to the room now…thank you for sending her home” he told Khun who is also in fire.

“Thanks Khunnie” I said and he smiled at me.

“Anytime” he said with pain in his eyes.

“ARF! ARF! ARF!” Lucky barked at G-dragon the moment we passed by him.

“ARF! ARF! ARF!”

“Psst! Buddy NO!” I heard Khun say and Lucky wiggled his tail in a split second.

Well, Khun and Lucky got really close when we were still in the States. As a matter of fact, my big pooch even stayed at 2PM’s apartment in America for a whole month before. These two are inseparable for they run together in the morning, Khun will bring Lucky to the office sometimes and he even went with him to training camp everyday for three months. My only worry is G-dragon for he might get jealous of their closeness, knowing that he is so close with my lovely dog before.

“Come here” Khun ordered and Lucky obeyed.

“How are you? Huh? How are you?” he sat on the floor while my dog keeps on his face.

“Great” G-dragon muttered and I looked at him, feeling so sorry.

The moment we entered the room, he placed me on the bed and removed my shoes. I can feel that he’s a little disappointed of what just happened and I don’t even know what to do.

“I can see that you really had a bad fall” he said while checking on my foot.

“I was dancing and I tripped on my other foot causing me to twist the other” I told him, earning a smirk.

“Next time….be careful” he said and looked at me.

“Why is he at your training?” he asked and I know that he’s been itching to ask it.

“Oppa…Khun just dropped by to say hi” I answered and he nods but I know that he’s not buying it.

From the way G-dragon looks, I can say that a lot of things are playing in his mind. I’m telling you, his creative brain is capable of making him paranoid in a split second and once this starts, you have to be careful for he might explode anytime and things would get messy.

“Oppa….he just sent me home” I said and he sighed.

“Why are you still entertaining him?” he asked and I rolled my eyes.

“He’s my friend Oppa…I can’t just ditch him because I’m in a relationship already….we are good friends and nobody can change that…we have the right to talk to each other…see each other and spend some time with each other and I know that you know that so well because you see your friends once in a while too” I answered and I know that I’ve already hit a nerve.

“BUT I DON’T WANT HIM AROUND YOU!” he exclaimed and it gave me shivers down the spine.

“Oppa…let’s not make this big…please” I pleaded even though I know that he won’t end this right away.

“That is just waiting on the side…I’m telling you…he hasn’t  given up on you…I don’t know why you can’t see it…but…he’s still into you and I’m going crazy because I know that he is capable of snatching you away…let’s face it Ishi…you have been together for a long time compared to the few months that we’ve been together before…do you think it’s just fine with me to see you with hanging out with him? It’s not! Why? Because you seem to know him better than you know me….you have a lot in common and I feel like his love for you is overpowering mine…you give him the sweet smile that was once only mine…it’s so hard to take it all in for I don’t want to share you with him even though he’s JUST A FRIEND” he burst out and it made me feel really bad.

“One more thing…he also snatched Lucky away…call me a jealous jerk…but…seeing YOUR DOG wag his tail at Khun and follow whatever he says is heartbreaking…it was a small and there’s no point in making it big but…I can’t help it…that dog was raised by us even before he knows that Nichkhun exists” he stood up, walked out of the room and left me with a shattered heart.

I knew this would happen. G-dragon is not the type of guy who will burst out just like that, but I guess, he’s really had enough. I know that Lucky ing out on him every time is hard to take for he was there for him since day one.

“STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU JERK!” I heard G-dragon say and I rushed out of the room even if my foot is killing me.

This is going out of hand already. They are grabbing each other by the collar and the fire in their eyes is like the ones in anime shows wherein you can really see that the character is angry.

“Oppa! Khun! Stop it!” I yelled but they just ignored me.

“You don’t have the right to shoo me away from her life…I was there when she was down because of you...our bond is stronger than yours…I’ve been a good friend who loved her so much even though I know that I’m not the one her heart is shouting for…I’m not like you who jumped into a relationship just to forget her” Khun said with his teeth clenched.

G-dragon is heating up and I can see that he’s just a few seconds away from punching Khun. This is just so crazy! All I want is for them to go well with each other since they are both special to me and I can’t just throw one away.

“You may have been there with her during the lowest part of her life…but you’re never and will never be in her heart…you are JUST A FRIEND and I’M HER MAN...if there’s someone who is supposed to be caring for her…it’s me...don’t act like you have the right to do whatever you want coz she is my girl and she’ll forever be…keep that in mind” G-dragon said in rage and Khun was about to punch him.

“STOP! NOOOOO!” I ran with my foot still aching badly and fell a few steps away from them.

“OMO!” the boys ran to me and I started shrieking in pain.

“STOP THIS NOW! PLEASE!” I yelled and they gave each other death glares once again.

“Khun…I’m sorry about this…but I guess you have to go now” I looked straight into his eyes and saw pain in it.

“Alright….I’ll talk to you soon” he said and I smiled at him.

“Take care….thank you once again” I told him and heard G-dragon smirk.

I don’t know who’s wrong or if somebody is actually in the wrong side, but what I do know is that this war has to stop. These boys are making things more complicated and I’m the one being stuck in the middle.

“Bring me to the room now Oppa…I want to rest” I told him and he scooped me up from the floor and walked me in to the room.

“I’ll get a hot compress” he said and left the room.

My tears will not help me with this , but right now crying is all I can do. Things are going well in my life and then

Please log in to read the full chapter