I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“They feel life is for the taking, and that everyone deserves happiness no matter what the cost. I must remember these tricks if I ever decide to have my soul surgically removed”

I can say that my life is running so fast right now to the point that I can’t get a good grip of it anymore. Yes, I’m completely happy and contented, but I feel like I’m losing a lot of time when it comes to my marriage. I don’t know, but our set-up right now is not that good for a relationship. We’ve been here before and I must say that we’re not that good in handling hectic schedules and our relationship at the same time. Our lack of time for each other is starting to take a toll on us. But knowing us, I’m pretty sure that we’ll get over this soon. After all, I’ll be home in a few weeks which means, I’ll have more time to be a wife.

Months passed by and things are still the same. Work is eating me raw for my schedule is so packed. I do modeling in the States, I go back and forth Korea and Greece for filming and even have a case in court for I sued the fake modeling agency that spread my pictures on the internet. It turns out that they were the ones behind those leaked photos because someone paid them a big amount of money for it. Now, I’m fighting for my right and is also fighting for the innocent girls that they have exploited before.

“Are you sure of this baby?” G-dragon asked worriedly.

“I am…Oppa…if this is the only way for me to get back to them…I’ll willingly fight till the end…after all….I have a huge chance in winning…they need to pay for what they’ve done to me coz they nearly ruined my life” I told him and he pulled me for a hug.

“Alright” he said and cupped my face with both hands.

“Oppa will be supporting you all the way…don’t worry…I’ll fight this fight with you…and we’ll put those bastards in jail” he said and it made me feel lighter.

Honestly, this is the first time that I ever sued someone. Money and other stuffs are not important to me, but my dignity is. These people had tainted my name and are still tainting it up till now, and this move is the only way to stop them from doing that.

The case has been running for two months already and our group is seeing the light for the court is siding us. I owe all of this to the Sajangnims for they are giving me their full support to the point that they even let me borrow their lawyers.

If there’s a fight in court, there’s an invasion on television. G-dragon and I is already an official couple on We Got Married and our pilot episode has aired two months ago, and is doing so well in the market. Our ratings are high and there are a lot of good reviews about our team up, but bad reviews also pour in. Some fans are still against our pairing, but we’re not minding them anymore for the show is running so well and I’m enjoying each filming at its max.

Yes, G-dragon and I are still in this “we’re not close” act, but we are showing our natural side in every film. There are even times wherein we forget that we’re acting. The whole team is actually complementing us for skinship and sweetness is just an easy thing for us. I feel bad though, for we’re lying to them. Oh well, we’re just counting a few more months here and then we’ll go public already.

“Baby” G-dragon pulled me down to his lap and stared at me for a while.

“mmm?”

“Manager hyung told me that the WGM staffs are already house hunting for us to use in the show” he said and I gave a nod.

“ooohhh” I said and he looked at me weirdly.

“Actually…we can tell them to stop looking for a house” he said and I got curious.

“Why is that? Every couple on the show has a house…right? Why are you going to stop them from looking? Yah! Don’t tell me you want to live somewhere weird and unique…I’m telling you oppa…I’m not good with weird places” I said and he laughed so hard.

“I was actually thinking of living in a camp truck” he said and I looked at him in disbelief.

“OPPA! That’ll be so hard!” I protested, making him laugh like crazy.

“Aigoo…I’m just joking…how can I make my queen live in a camp truck only? Of course…I’m gonna give you glam for we’re the elegant and grand couple…remember?” he asked and I rolled my eyes at him.

We are dubbed as the elegant and grand couple in the show for we are always going for expensive things. G-dragon has done a lot of surprises all throughout the show and he’s now known as the man of events. Out of all the couples, ours is the cheesiest and people are buying it.

“What?! You want us to use our apartment for the filming?” I asked in surprise.

“Yes…look baby…it’s easier for us to move around here…and…if you’re worried that we might get busted…don’t worry anymore for the staffs will ask us to decorate our house…right? All we have to do is to tell them that we have decorated it...and had made it into a love nest already” he answered and I just gave out a sigh.

Actually, this is the first time that WGM had a couple that is so hands on. G-dragon is working with the production most of the time and if I were a staff, I’ll definitely doubt him for he’s really giving his all to this show and is so serious about it.

In the end, I agreed with him, like usual, and our apartment has now become our WGM love nest. I must say, my husband is right when he said that it’s much comfortable to be in your own house. We can move around freely. It’s just that, we have hidden a lot of things that can possibly give us out.

“Oh!” a staff said while looking around the house.

“This is interesting” she said and I jerked up the moment I saw the Book of Love in her hand.

“uhmmm” I said nervously and G-dragon got alarmed as well.

“Who owns this?” she asked.

“mmm…it’s mine!” I raised an arm and smiled.

“Can you

Please log in to read the full chapter