YOU RISKED TOO MUCH.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“True love always faces huge problems which can only be tolerated by true lovers”

I’m damned and in a mess right now. My life turned to a rough route in just a snap and I’m being foolish by keeping everything to myself. I want to voice all of my problems out but I don’t want to bother other people whether they’re close to me or not. I’d rather shoulder all the pain in the world than burden them.

I’m homeless and I’m really thankful for there is someone who opened their doors for me. Well, I didn’t ask help from Rin at all for she is the one who offered to take me in for a while and it’s really so nice of her. Not only that, she had offered me a job and I took it even though it’s a bit risky. I don’t know how will I pull it off but I’m pretty sure that it will only be a one-time thing. I just need to have enough money to pay for my rent and I’ll think about college after.

“Good Morning sunbaenim!” Rin greeted the moment I stretched my body and opened my eyes.

“Good Morning” I greeted back lazily and sat up.

“Let’s have breakfast now…we still have to talk to my boss at the club…remember?” she asked and I snapped out from my senses.

“Ah yes!” I snapped “I’ll just wash up” I said and she gave a nod.

“Bathroom’s in the left…near the dining area” she said and I went out of the room.

Honestly, being in one place where boys are walking here and there is a bit awkward and uncomfortable. One of them nearly caught me and G-dragon talking. Good thing, I was able to close the laptop right away. I know that he’s a guy and he will not even give a damn whether G-dragon is my boyfriend or what but I don’t wanna risk it, he might blurt it out to everybody and our secret relationship will surely be in ruins.

“Hey y!” the guy who asked if I have boyfriend said.

“Hey” I said awkwardly and walked fast.

“Are you hungry? Do you want to eat? Come…sit here beside me and let’s know each other more” he said and I nearly punched him.

From the way he looks, I know that he’s up to no good. He’s been bugging the hell out of me and I’m just being cool with it for this is not my turf but if I can just give this guy one low and strong blow, I will not even think twice and do it right away.

“I’m not…..thank you anyway” I said and rushed inside the bathroom.

“What?” I said upon seeing the ed up door.

“How can Rin take this?” I asked to myself while covering a small hole on the door with my towel.

I know that I shouldn’t be complaining for they are just doing me a big favor of letting me stay here but this is just so insane. There are four guys outside and there’s a hole on the door. Of course, my mind will surely fall into insane conclusions. I don’t want to give those guys a peep show!

I was able to take a bath with my senses all in alarm. I even checked the ceiling if there are suspicious things on it like a camera or something. The hole is the only suspicious thing that I saw and I already stick in my head that, that hole is truly dangerous and I have to be aware of it all the time.

“Are you close to those guys?” I asked Rin while eating breakfast.

“Honestly…I’m not…they’re cool and all but I don’t really hang out with them…why sunbaenim? Did they do something to you?” she asked and I shook my head and forced a smile.

“No…I’m just curious…and amazed for you can live with four guys in one house…I mean…we all know their kind…they are not like us who are clean and timid and whatnots” I answered and she laughed.

“Believe it or not…those guys are the ones who are cleaning the whole house….the only room that they can’t enter is mine” she said and I gave her a nod.

It seems like she’s not really bothered at all. Personally, I am. I mean, they are guys and they have this sudden attacks of lust and of course, once they itch, they will surely find a way to scratch it. But then again, Rin won’t be staying here for years if someone tried touching her, right?

“Sunbaenim…I have a question” she said, making me look at her.

“What is it?” I asked with a smile.

“You said yesterday that you have a boyfriend? It that true?” she asked and I gave her a nod.

“It is…we’re just starting actually” I answered and she looked at me in awe.

“Where is he? Did he know that you’re here?” she asked and I took a deep breath.

As much as I want to tell Rin about G-dragon, I can’t for one, we agreed that we’ll hide our relationship to people that are not close to us. Second, Rin is a big fan of his and I don’t want to break her heart at all and last but not the least, she will surely ask me why I’m not asking help from him.

“He knows” I lied and she just gave me a nod.

How I wish G-dragon really knows where I am and what’s happening to me right now. Well, I really don’t have much courage to tell everything to him for I know that it will just worry him and it will surel

Please log in to read the full chapter