OH! YOU JERK!

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Marriage is very important. Marrying a girl is the most important thing a man can do. Never mind business or politics or sport or any of that, there’s nothing so vital to the world as a man marrying a woman. That’s where we get our children from, that’s how the human race goes forward”

Waking up every morning knowing that you’re not alone anymore is really the greatest thing on earth. I know that even though Ishi and I are far apart from each other most of the time, our hearts are connected and our minds are thinking of each other always.

I can say that I haven’t experienced marriage at its max yet for my wife and I are still in this secret union, that keeps us away from being a normal married couple. There are a few changes, but it’s not that serious and big yet. We are more attached to each other now to the point that saying goodbye is torture already. We both know that we have things to do and commitments to attend to, so as much as possible, we put our minds in the game first before thinking of us and the new chapter that we have opened exactly a month ago already.

Yes, it’s been months now since we had our marriage official and things are still a bit surreal to me. Up until now, I still can’t believe that she’s my wife and she’s already carrying my name as well. I swore to myself that I will never screw my relationship up again, for what I have is THE best and it’s perfect. My wife really suits me and I will not do anything that will make her regret her decision to marry me.

Four months. FOUR WHOLE MONTHS of hectic and exhausting schedules. Work is getting the best of us and time is being a problem already. Within these months, Ishi and I only saw each other two times. Yes, two freakin times in a month only. What’s worst is, whenever she goes back here to Korea, she’ll just stay for two to three days max then leave for Greece once again. She goes here to film We Got Married with me and we’ll be spending every day in front of the camera. We’re lucky if we were given a long break in between filming for we can sneak out to eat lunch or dinner together somewhere near the location. In all fairness to the show, it’s doing well. Our pilot episode has aired two months ago and it’s kicking already for we always have the highest ratings. The people are not good with our team up yet, but a lot are supporting us as well.

“Aigoo…look at these numbers Jiyong-ah” Hyun suk hyung said while looking at the latest ratings of the show.

“It’s soaring high!” he continued, making me so proud.

“It seems like you and Ishi are dominating the show already….your episodes are the most watched and you’re even trending on twitter every after the show” he said and all I can do is smile at him.

All I can say is that, the show is very entertaining because we are really gving the people the natural side of us. We still follow storylines though, but we add a different kick on it every time. Our third episode is the most epic for we introduced our own apartment as our house on the show. Ishi and I have agreed to use our own home for the filming, after all, we’re comfortable with the place and it’s much more convenient as well. We also had our wedding pictures taken on the fourth episode and once again, it made me fall in love with my wife for she looks so perfect in a wedding gown.

“What can you say about this sunbaenim?” she asked while showing me a beautiful white gown.

I’m used to her calling me sunbaenim whenever we’re filming and it comes out of her naturally already. Our senior-junior team up is becoming a trend and a lot of fangirls are calling me “sun-baby” wherein they joined sunbaenim and baby as one word.

“You’re so beautiful” this is all I can say for I’m too stunned by her beauty.

Our wedding pictures came out so well and the moment we received it, we can’t help but be amazed by how beautiful each picture is. Seeing us in wedding outfits once again brings back a lot of memories and I become emotional whenever I’m reminded of that special day in Jeju.

                                                                                       

 

I know that a lot of people are curious as to how we’ll handle our “on screen marriage” for our pairing really made a noise in the entertainment industry even before we confirmed our appearance on the show. As a matter of fact, up until now rumors are still surfacing the internet and the papers. Ishi’s scandal is still the talk of the town for she has sued the fake modeling agency that tricked her years ago. I don’t know where she got the guts to do it, but I’m really impressed by what she did coz she’s really fighting for her right and I’m glad to say that we are winning. My wife is teaching these people a lesson, and that is to not fool the people who are in need and is struggling so badly. That respect for women is important and taking advantage can really bring you to a big mess.

“Hyung…is there any updates about Ishi’s case?” I asked and he sighed.

“Actually Jiyong…we are winning....Jin young and I are already talked to our lawyers about our next move and it looks like this case won’t last long anymore…the other party is shaking and they’ll bend soon as well” he answered and I sighed in relief.

“Ishi would be so happy once she hears that” I said and he nod in agreement.

“That girl is really fighter….up until now I don’t know where she gets the energy to do everything in a limited time….she can juggle different things at the same time and it’s pretty amazing” Hyun suk hyung said and I feel so proud for he’s complementing my wife.

“She really knows how to handle these kind of things for she’s used to having a lot on her plate ever since young” I told him and he gave a nod.

“I must say…she matured more after entering the entertainment business….her playfulness and childishness is still there though…but at least she’s controllable now…have you heard about her crazy moment in Greece? Jin young told me about it and it really made me laugh like crazy” he said and laughed so hard upon remembering it again.

A week ago, Ishi has gone crazy during filming for she cannot deliver so well. It was said that she was asked to dance during for a certain scene in the drama which will be done in the middle of the street. We all know her, she’s thick faced and embarrassment as well as shame is a total blur in her vocabulary. So she practiced for hours just to ace the filming and didn’t even eat just to make her routine spotless. She showed up the next day feeling prepared and confident, then during the actual filming, the street was filled with people and she was asked to dance in the middle of that busy area, and for some unexplainable reason, her body doesn’t wanna listen to her mind for it won’t move an inch and she was left in the middle, with a lot of eyes waiting for her to do her thing. The whole MBC team along with her co-actors is all cheering for her but in the end, she wasn’t able to do it for her nerves overpowered her, leaving a mark to the whole team for she cried like a little girl while in the middle

Please log in to read the full chapter