CRAY TIME.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“Her voice became his passion. His love became her obsession. It was sweet yet dangerous. Just how she wanted it”

To me, the word dangerous and fear has no meaning now. Before I entered this relationship, I was afraid of doing dangerous things even if I’m adventurous and somewhat stupid. I think twice before I do something and being careful is really a big thing. Now, I’m used to taking risks and I’m starting to love danger, being careful is still a big thing though it slips through my mind most of the time.

“OPPA!”

Seeing his beautiful face and feeling his warm hands on my skin really made me happy. I cannot believe that he’s here, in front of me, smiling like an angel. This feels like a dream even though I know that I’m in reality.

“Oppa! You’re here!” I said in glee and he cupped my face with both hands.

“Yes…I am” he looked deep into my eyes and my soul flew out of my body.

“You’re here!” I can’t stop from saying this coz I really can’t believe that he’s here in Greece with me.

“Aigoo…yes…I am here baby girl…this is Oppa” he said and I gave him a tight hug.

I feel like jumping in joy and doing a happy dance. I know that I can’t dance randomly for it’ll make me look like a total idiot, so I will just dance in my head.

“Yeah! Yeah! He’s here! He’s here!”

“Ishi Shin!” Eon shouted, bring me back to my senses.

“What?” I asked in annoyance.

“You’re zoning out once again…aigoo” he said, making G-dragon laugh.

“She’s being an alien again hyung…sorry for that” G-dragon said and received a slap on the arm from me.

“I know Jiyong…I know…she’s been like this for weeks now…no wonder she’s got this freakin disorder” Eon said and I almost pushed him to the sea.

“Aren’t you leaving yet?” I asked and he gave a smirk.

“Yah! You look so damn worried awhile ago when I was about to leave you…and now that Jiyong is here…you’re making me go already…psh!” my ever wonderful manager sulked.

After Eon’s reminders, he left G-dragon and me alone at last and excitement embraced my whole being. Well, we’ve got a lot of things to think about for nobody from MBC should know that my man is here for no one, except for Joo won sunbaenim and Khun knows about our relationship. If they happen to see us, we will be in deep trouble for this will make the headlines in a flash.

“Aigoo…this is so heavy” I said while carrying his backpack for him.

“I told you” he said and got the bag from me.

“You look so fragile…AISH!” he said while looking at me from head to foot.

“I just got out from the hospital Oppa…I guess I’ve absorbed the feel of it that’s why I look frail” I told him and he shook his head.

“You really have to be in shape in a matter of three days for I will not let you go back to Mykonos in this state” he said and opened our room’s door.

I really love this side of G-dragon. His care is really the most wonderful thing in the world and even though I know that he will make me eat a lot in the days to come, I’m all good with it for I know that I need it and my health is really important.

“WOW!” I said the moment I saw our room.

“I didn’t know that Santorini is much beautiful than Mykonos…gosh! Look at the scenery from here” I said while looking outside the big glass sliding door.

                                                                        

 

“Isn’t it romantic?” he asked and led me to the balcony.

“It is Oppa! Actually….Eon always tells me that this place is perfect for honeymoons” I said and he smiled at me.

“Then let’s make this two days as our honeymoon” he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Oppa…everyday is like a honeymoon to us…haven’t you had enough? And….you’re only staying here for two days?” I asked and he chuckled.

“I know that…but…isn’t it sweet? Our days are not just any ordinary days for it’s filled with romance and love” he wrapped his arms around my waist and rests his forehead on mine.

“It is sweet….and I love it” I said and he kissed the tip of my nose.

“Wait…are you really going to stay here for two days only?” I asked and he sighed.

“Well…yeah” he answered and sighed “Aigoo…my baby is disappointed” he caressed my cheeks and I gave out a pout.

“I am because I thought you’re going to stay here for a week” I told him and he shook his head.

“As much as I want to stay long…I can’t for we are in the middle of rehearsals…I just asked Hyan suk hyung for three days off and I’m so thankful that he permitted me…well...it didn’t shock me for when JYP Sajangnim told him about you being hospitalized…he is already thinking of asking me to visit you here” he said and what he said made me smile.

I can’t say anything more. YG Sajangnim is really a darling for he’s still concerned about me even though I’m out of his team already. Actually, I can’t say anything negative about my two bosses for they are so kind to me and they treat me like a real family.

“So…what are you planning to do now?” I asked while helping him un-pack.

“I don’t know…I just want to lie in bed and rest actually” he answered and I sighed.

“What’s with the sigh?” he asked and I plopped myself in bed.

“Oppa…unpacking is boring me already…I know that you’re tired because it’s a long trip…but…seeing the beautiful beach and the whole landscape of this place is making me want t

Please log in to read the full chapter