FORGIVENESS.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

*The Album is not legit is only edited by me* 

*Photos of the model is from Allison -Harvard tumblr*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Only two things can reveal life’s great secrets: suffering and love”

Forgiving someone is easy when you’re open to it. What if you’re not even though there’s a part of you that wants to forgive that person badly? Yes, I know that being mad and totally forgetting our bond and friendship is really a drag, but can you blame me? Things screwed up and it affected me, BIG TIME. Now tell me, how am I going to just let this pass?

“What is he doing here?” I asked nervously.

Khun’s sudden appearance is really going to be a riot. I’m telling you, G-dragon’s anger on him is still in its peak and my husband cannot just forget what he did to me and him as well. What worries me is, there are a lot of rumors about the three of us right now and once the press finds out about this “face-off”, I’m so sure that my name will be dragged in -ville once again and with my upcoming comeback just a few days away, I’m totally screwed if this goes out to the public.

“Do you want me to make him leave?” Eon asked and I can see worry in his eyes.

“I don’t know…my mind is telling me that he should leave but….my heart is telling a different thing” I answered and he shook his head.

“Ishi…you have to consider all points here…look...Khun’s presence will surely trigger your husband’s craziness again…you know your man…he still got angry to this guy and once it fires up…you’d be ringing the bell of scandals again” he said and I sighed heavily.

“Alright….just ask him to leave…I’m just going to find Jiyong” I said.

It seems like I don’t have to look for my husband anymore for he was the one who welcomed Khun “What are you doing here?” he asked and I can tell  from the sound of his voice that he is on fire even before the man in front of him speaks.

“! Eon we’re on red alert now” I said and rushed to the boys.

I can see the staffs’ surprised faces and I know so well that they are praying for things to be cool coz we cannot really handle a fight here for we are in a public place.

“Oppa…Khun” I called the moment I reached them.

“Ishi” Khun called and I cannot even bring myself to look at him.

I don’t know, but after what happened to us, things between him and me became awkward to the point that I hide from him every time I see him around the JYP office. I don’t know if you call it disgust, but up until now I just can’t believe that he took advantage of me. Yes, I threw myself at him that night but I’m drunk and totally out of my element while he’s sober and know what’s going on. It’s a man thing? Yeah, it is. But we’re friends and he knows so well that everything in us ends there.

“Oppa…just calm down…alright?” I looked straight into my husband’s eyes.

“Why are you here?” he ignored me and asked Khun instead.

“I just want to talk to Ishi” Khun answered and from the tone of his voice, I know that he will not give this up until he talks to me.

“What do you want Khun?” I asked and got shocked when he reached for my hand.

This guy is really asking for trouble. How can he reach for my hand in front on my husband? Didn’t he know that my man can be a jealous freak sometimes? Well, he is all the time but it’s tolerable. Now, I’m pretty sure that his fist is going to land on Khun’s face any moment.

“Get your hand off my wife!” G-dragon fired and it really heightened the tension.

“Khun….please…we’re in the middle of filming…you can leave now” I said and he looked at me in disbelief.

It hurts to even think of making a good friend leave, but what hurts the most is the fact that you have no choice but to shoo him away even though deep down inside you, you want to give him a chance to speak.

“Look Ishi….all I’m asking for is a few minutes…that’s it” he let go of my hand and looked straight into my eyes.

“Oppa” I called my husband and looked at him.

“What? Yaaa…Ishi Kwon…don’t you dare tell me that you want to talk to this guy” he said and I just stared at him, wishing that he can get what I’m trying to tell him.

Giving Khun a few minutes wouldn’t hurt. I don’t know, but our friendship is really kicking in me for we’ve been so close before and I owe this man a lot as well. If not for him, my training days would really be a hell and I wouldn’t even discover myself that much if it weren’t for the things that he made me experience during the three years that I’ve been away from my husband. He is one of my closest buds and just by thinking that he sacrificed a lot and almost gave me everything is enough to pain me. If I will not give him a few minutes, I know that at the end of the day, I’d be regretting this.

“Oppa…just a few minutes” I told him and G-dragon looked at me in shock.

“Ishi…what is up with you? Why is it all of a sudden your heart became soft to him once again?” he asked and I sighed.

“Oppa…I’m not being soft or whatsoever…I just want to hear him out…that’s it…a few minutes and we’re done” I said and he shook his head.

“Please Jiyong sunbaenim…I just want to apologize to Ishi” Khun butted in and I looked at him with pain in my eyes.

“Apologize to her? Didn’t you do that before already? What happened? She didn’t even listen to you…right? Why do you even want a second shot? Look…what’s done is done…you screwed up….you made a huge damage on her…on us…now…we’re happy and totally at peace…and I don’t think there’s still a spot for you in her life…so please…..” G-dragon started but I cut him.

“Oppa…please…let me handle this....just go inside the waiting room and wait for me there” I instructed and he smirked.

“So you’re really going to push this…huh?” he asked and I gave a nod.

“Fine! But make sure that your talk will just end in a few minutes…coz if not…I’d be dragging you away from that jerk even with a lot of people around” he said and walked out.

G-dragon’s blood is now in its boiling point and even though I know that he’s not serious with what he said, there’s a possibility that he might really drag me away from Khun if our talk lasts long.

And with that, I lead Khun to table and braced myself for some intense talk. I don’t know what’s waiting for us, but I can feel that we are just going to be so emotional to the point that we’ll not be able to clear and patch things up anymore.

“Ishi” Khun reached for my hand again but this time, I removed it away from him.

“Khun…you see…there’s

Please log in to read the full chapter