DEALING WITH ISSUES.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

We've reached a hundred chapters already and haven't noticed it at all. Oh well, I would like to thank you guys for sticking with me and this crazy story. I will never reach a hundred if I'm not enjoying this so yeah, THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

WAIT! I almost forgot!

TODAY IS MY FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY HERE IN AFF! YEY! hahaha! I cannot even believe that I've been writing here for a year now. All of this started out of boredom and it became a hobby as time goes by. Thank you for inspiring me  guys! I'll do my best to make this story and my upcoming stories good. No. Great! haha! 

Much love, 

CIAM24.

######################################################################################################################

 

“Don’t try to understand everything because sometimes it is not meant to be understood, but to be accepted”

{Is Ishi Shin giving the public hints about her relationship with Nichkhun?}

{The wonderful person that G-dragon is talking about can probably be Kiko Mizuhara?}

SHOOT ME! I’m the one to be blamed for all this. As a matter of fact, G-dragon and I are the ones to be blamed for we both gave intriguing speeches. But then again, I’m pretty sure that the people will focus on me more than him coz his issue with Kiko has been around for years now. As a matter of fact, it doesn’t die down so it’s a bit normal for the people to read articles about them, while I’m new to all these hook ups and links.

As a matter of fact, I kinda expected this to happen, but not to this extent. I actually thought that they would say that it’s G-dragon I’m talking about in my speech, but it seems like they haven’t read our actions at the awards show yesterday. This is going to be one heck of an issue not only because Khun and Kiko are being dragged here, but I’m pretty sure that G-dragon will surely go wild once he sees these headlines.

“Baby!” he called from the room.

“I’m at the living room!” I called back.

“What are you doing?” he sat next to me on the couch and looked at what I was doing.

“I’m about to check my mail but Eon sent these articles to me” I showed him all the articles that Eon sent a few minutes ago and heard a gasp from him.

“OMO! They really made something from it” he said and I gave out a sigh.

“It’s all twisted Oppa…how are we going to deal with this? I’m sure that the Sajangnims will are mad at us for being careless” I told him and he pulled me closer to him.

“Baby….things are going to be complicated….we should expect and prepare for that already…but….trust me….those rumors are gonna die down like the others” he comforted me but it’s not helping at all.

I can’t just brush this aside and think positively for I know so well that things will up once the fire keeps on burning. Rumors can go big in just a snap and it flies so fast that you’ll just find yourself dealing with it without any preparations at all.

“Yaaa….don’t think about it so much” he said in the middle of breakfast.

“Oppa…why do you look so cool and relaxed? Uhmmm…just to remind you….we are in the middle of controversies once again…aren’t you even bothered?” I asked and he sighed.

“Honestly….I am….but because I know that you will get more worried and bothered once I show you what I really feel…I’ve decided to just keep it inside me” he said and holds my hand “Baby….there’s no need to blame yourself for all this because we are both careless…we can get through this” he stared at me, while my mind thinks of all the what if’s.

“But Oppa…what will we do once the Sajangnims tell us to separate?” I asked and he sighed.

“Baby…they wouldn’t do that coz they know so well that we will not even listen to them…actually….there’s only one solution to this” he said and I looked at him curiously.

“What is it?” I asked and he took a deep breath.

“We can admit our relationship already…this will surely stop all the speculations and rumors….Kiko and Khun will be out of the picture as well” he answered and I nod in agreement.

“You have a point there” I said and he smiled at me.

I know that announcing our relationship to the public will surely cause chaos for this will shock everybody, most especially our fans. But, if this is the only way to stop all these false stories and speculations, I’ll definitely do it. This is risky, but I know that the truth will really set us free and once we’re free from anything, we can date like a normal couple already.

Our morning is so silent and totally dead for we are both thinking of how to announce our relationship in public. We both know that it’s not gonna be easy and we even have to ask for our bosses’ permission to push through with this. I don’t know, but I have a feeling that JYP Sajangnim will not let me get my relationship out in public for one sole reason; my career is taking flight and this announcement can drag me all the way down to the ground in a flash.

 “Oppa!” I called from the bathroom and he opened the door with worry on his face.

“Look at all these” I showed him the lovebites on my neck down to my stomach.

“Aigoo” he said and I gave out a pout.

“Did you know that I have a photo shoot today? How will I cover this up?” I asked and he came near me.

“I’m sorry” he cupped my face with both hands and all I can do is sigh and accept his apology.

What can else can I do? It’s already here and all I’m hoping for it to fade fast coz I’ll be having a photo shoot later and I’m gonna show some skin there. This is so bad. Why did I even let him the hell out of me last night?

Talking about last night, I can proudly say that I’ve succeeded. He is really vocal in telling me that he enjoyed my surprise even though it’s so unexpected. To tell you the truth, I also had a blast last and I feel closer to him again.

“Congratulations once again Oppa” I said after all the actions were done.

“Congratulations to you too baby” he hugged me tighter and kissed my forehead.

“Gosh! This night is really wild and totally naughty…I cannot believe that I was able to pull this off” I told him, earning a laugh.

“I know…you transformed from being a timid…..stiff…no reaction at all partner to being wild…y…and super responsive….I must say…you left me wanting for more and if we only have nothing to do tomorrow…I’ll go on with this till the morning” he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Oppa…you should cherish this moment for I might not do it again…I mean…just look at this crazy stuff here” I reached out for the handcuffs and dangled it in front of him.

“Those cuffs are really y on you” he said in a y voice, making my innards flip.

“Really? Actually…I felt like a prisoner awhile ago….I will really try this on you Oppa…not during …but whenever I feel like you’re cheating on me….I’ll put it on you and whip you till you tell me if you’re cheating or not….ooohh….that’s a really great idea!” I said and he looked at me in horror.

“You’re going to whip me just to make me talk….that’s quite freaky and totally scary” he said and I laughed s

Please log in to read the full chapter