IT'S ALL OUT, I'M BETTER NOW.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world”

I’m still feeling crap even if I’ve stayed the whole night in the hospital already. My body is not as weak as yesterday and that’s a relief for my doctor told me that I cannot work up until I’m all good and strong to move around. This is so unbelievable! I’m really not the kind of person who will get sick easily and depression or whatever they call it is really not in my vocabulary. Oh well, I guess I’m really stressed out and my mind is giving up on me already.

Now that I’m back in my hotel room once again, I feel much better for the white room is a bit suffocating and totally freaky. Believe it or not, I begged my doctor to let me out of the hospital already.

“OH!” Eon said the moment he saw me getting out of bed.

“Yah! What are you doing?” he asked and I sighed.

“I’m going to the bathroom” I answered and he helped me to the bathroom.

“Don’t tell me you’re going to accompany me even here” I said and he smirked.

“No” he shook his head.

“Alright…good” I said and closed the door.

Eon is really alarmed by my “anxiety disorder” to the point that he is freaking out every time I tell him that I’m feeling sick or whatsoever. Well, this disorder is common especially to women. According to my doctor, it’s nothing big and there’s nothing to worry about for this is curable. All I need is to calm my freakin nerves down and not think so much.

“Breakfast’s ready!” Eon said the moment I stepped out of the bathroom.

“Wow! That’s a lot!” I said while looking at the table full of delicious dishes and he chuckled.

“Khun said that he will go here to eat breakfast with us…so I ordered a lot” he said and I gave a nod.

“Why do I feel so awkward that he’s here?” I asked while we’re waiting for Khun to arrive.

“Well…I guess…it’s because…you are thinking of Jiyong and his reaction the moment he learns about this” he answered and I sighed.

As a matter of fact, G-dragon already knows that Khun is here for I broke the news to him yesterday. I know that he’s feeling a bit jealous and I can totally understand him. Khun being a part of the drama is unexpected for he’s really not part of the cast. I’m also sure that if G-dragon knows that this will happen, he will not let me do this drama for even if Khun is already a friend, trust is still not there.

“Hey weakling!” Khun greeted and kissed the top of my head.

“Yah! How long will you call me that? Huh?” I asked, pissed.

“hmmm….as long as I want to” he answered and I almost banged his head on the wall.

“You know Khun…if I were you…I will not dare piss a woman who has anxiety disorder…why? Because we have the tendency of going psycho…and once we reached that point…the person who pissed the hell out them….dies” I joked, making them laugh.

“Aigoo…yah! You’re not going psycho…it’s just an anxiety disorder dummy!” Khun said and I hissed.

“Honestly…I actually thought that she’s gonna go psycho…I mean…this kind of disorder is really common but to me…it’s not…and I got so scared the moment your doctor told us about your condition” Eon said and I stood up from my seat and hugged him by the neck from the back.

“aww…you really care for me” I said in a cute tone, making Eon cringe.

“I don’t have a choice for Sajangnim strictly told me that I should take care of you all the time and not even let a mosquito bite you” he said and I hugged him tighter.

“Aigoo…Ishi…if you can only see Eon hyung’s face yesterday when I saw him in the hospital…you will really pity him for you’ll think that he has already lost someone” Khun said and tears pooled in my eyes.

“Is that true?” I asked and he pulled me for a hug.

“I got so scared Ishi…I don’t’ know what to do…seeing you lifeless on the floor really gave me the freaks to the point that my whole body went numb” he said while tearing up.

This is so touching. Eon and I have been working together for three years now and we have formed this brother-sister bond already. We are each other’s confidant and just by thinking of the things that we’ve been through, you can really say that this man has been with me through thick and thin. I’m so thankful to have him as a manager and as a big brother as well. Oh! Let me correct that. Sister, I mean.

“Gosh Eon! I didn’t know that you love me this much!” I teased and he gave me a smack on the head.

“YAH!” I protested, making him laugh.

“As I’ve said….protecting and taking care of you is my goddamn job…well…fine…I got so worried and I care for you a lot coz you’re a freakin sister to me already and losing you means losing millions as well” he said and it cracked me up.

“I so love you” I told him and he gave out a sweet smile.

“I love you too…this sounds so cheesy though” he said and I hugged him again.

After that emotional but touching breakfast, Khun and I decided to take a walk at the hotel’s pool area just to breathe some fresh air and enjoy the beautiful scenery. I’m still awkward to him and I’m so sure that he’s feeling it as well.

“So…what’s up with you? We haven’t talked for a whole month Khunnie…can you believe that?” I asked and he chuckled.

“Yah! You’re to blamed for this…you’re so busy these past few months that I even have to make an appointment just to see you when before…I can just barge in to your rehearsal studio…calling you is also just a waste of time for you’re not even picking up” He answered and I can feel that he’s really annoyed about this whole “busy me” thing.

“Khunnie” I said and holds both his shoulders “I may be busy…but believe me…I missed you and our senseless talks” I told him and he sighed.

“If only I know that you’ll be this big” he said and I pushed him.

“Why is everybody telling me that I’m already a big star?” I asked and he smirked.

“Ishi Shin…you are already a big star….you’re in-demand….your face is all over the city of Seoul and your music is being heard on the radio all the time…not to mention…you’ve got this big production coming up…now…tell me…doesn’t these things count you as a big star?” he asked and I sighed.

To tell you honestly, I’m quite proud of what I’ve achieved and is achieving now. Having job offers here and there, endorsement deals locally and internationally, and this big drama is overwhelming, but there are times

Please log in to read the full chapter