WILLING TO WAIT.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Love will find you, even if you are trying to hide from it”

I’ve never been this inspired for a long time. I fall in and out of love in a snap of a finger and being a public person, it’s not easy to even hook yourself to someone. A celebrity is often envied simply because they can have whatever they want, they experience all the luxuries this world has to offer but what these people doesn’t know is that, our world is suffocating and full of lies and idiocy. I chose to be in this world for I know that this is the right place for me but as time goes by, I’m missing the normal world already. I miss having my privacy and most especially, my freedom.

I’ve loved countless times already. I played, cheated and got cheated, cried, got broken and broke hearts. I’m your typical guy, I love when I want to and stop when I already feel like I’m just making a fool of myself. Everything in me has been public but there’s more to the cocky and swag G-dragon that people know.

“Hyung! Hyung!” Seungri came running on the hallway.

“What?” I asked and he arrived to me, panting.

“I heard she’s here…where is she? Where?” he turned his head from left to right, desperate to see Ishi.

“I just arrived coz I drove her to work” I told him and he looked at me blankly.

“Why? What do you need from her?” I asked and he sighed.

“I got really excited when the hyungs told me that she’ll be here…..I really wanted to see her” he answered and I looked at him with narrowed eyes.

“Yah! Why do you want to see her?” I asked and he smiled at me.

“What?! Lee Seunghyun…I’m asking you a question…answer me” I said seriously.

“Nothing hyung…I just want to see if you look good together….aigoo…look at you….it’s so obvious that you are jealous” he told me and I locked his head in between my arm.

“We do look good together...and remember this…don’t you dare have a crush on her” I let go of his head and he fixed his hair.

“Got it hyung!” he said and run away.

I’m not possessive at all. I can be jealous but I’m fine with other guys having a crush on my girl. Thing is, all they can do is look and they can never touch her. Yes, I know that Ishi is not yet my girl but I really want her to be and I’m going to try to get her.

“You have been hit by that arrow Jiyong-ah!” TOP hyung said while patting my shoulder.

“Hyung…I don’t want to talk about this” I told him and the other members chuckled.

“Jiyong hyung…why do I have this feeling that you are slowly changing? As far as I can remember…you are not the kind of person who will hide his feelings over a girl for you always brag about it…and now…it seems like you just want to make everything a secret” Daesung said, making me laugh.

“Let’s just say that I don’t want to jinx it…I really want to get this girl” I told them and I can see in their eyes that they have misunderstood me.

“Yah! If you just want to trip on her and hook up a bit….just forget about it…that girl is really kind…don’t play around…she doesn’t deserve it” Youngbae said, making me hiss.

“It’s not what you think! I want her so badly for she’s a full package…she’s EVERYTHING! Independent…hard working….natural…kind…EVERYTHING!” I shocked with myself there for I’m not expecting those words to come out of my mouth.

“So you mean…this is for keeps if ever?” Youngbae asked and I gave him a nod.

“It is” I said and they gasped.

Well, I’ve never been to a long relationship ever since my last way back 2010. For 2 years I’ve taken love as if it was just a game. I told myself that I’ll play around a bit and focus on my work for my past relationship got me really twisted. I fell hard, I’ve loved her so much, kept her as hard as I can, protected her in any other way and in the end, we ended up losing the fire for we are so apart from each other.

“Has she met Hyan suk hyung already?” TOP hyung asked and I nod my head.

“I introduced her to him awhile ago….hyung is really impressed at her…he even offered a contract …but they came up with an agreement that Ishi would sign for a contract after she graduates for she doesn’t want to leave school” I answered.

“She’s really different from others…I mean…a lot of people would really go wild once a big owner of an entertainment company ask you to sign a contract with them…and with her….she chose her studies more than this big opportunity” Youngbae said and I totally agree with him.

I don’t know, but I think Ishi’s way of thinking is too mature for her age. She has this distinct character in her that will attract you more.

“What did you do awhile ago?” Youngbae asked.

“I toured her around the building…we went to our dance studio and danced” I answered and he looked at me in a very strange way.

“That’s it? Nothing steamy happened?” TOP hyung asked and it cracked me up.

“aaa hyung…why do you always think that I go steamy with girls every time?” I asked and he laughed.

“Because I know you and you like to do steamy things” he answered, making us laugh.

Honestly speaking, I’m really sweet and touchy but I know where to place my hands. I’m not y at all and I respect women so much. My parents taught me well and I know that being aggressive can bring you trouble.

“Are you going to meet again or this is the last?” TOP hyung asked and my lips form a smile.

“I asked her to go out again…we’ll be seeing each other this Monday” I answered with a wide smile on my face.

“Aigoo hyung…you just had your first date and here you are….having your second right away” Seungri said and I chuckled.

“She’s really fun to be with….we weren’t able to talk that much but I can already see in her that she’s a good talker….and I’ll learn a lot from her” I said and they gave out nods.

“I’m wishing you good luck hyung…I can sense that Ishi is not an easy woman” Daesung told me and I bowed at him, making him laugh.

“All you have to do is be yourself…show her that you are not the airy G-dragon that everybody thought you are” Youngbae followed and I gave him a salute.

“I have a feeling that this will be a long process…but it’s worth it” TOP hyung said and we exchanged high fives.

“Hyung! Just go for it! Nothing more nothing less….go and grab her!” Seungri said and he received smacks on the head from the four of us.

With the members’ words of encouragement, I was able to gather confidence. Maybe they’re true. I can also sense that Ishi is not an easy catch and it’s all good with me since I’m willing to wait.

It seems like Sunday just passed by me and it’s already Monday which means, I’m going to see her again and I’m totally excited. I wasn’t able to go to the pastry shop yesterday for we went to Busan for a performance. And all I can say is, I’ve missed her so much and it might sound a little weird but I badly miss her.

“Jiyong-ah…it’s Daniel” my caller said and I excused myself from the members.

“Oh…why?” I asked.

“Are you free today?” he asked and I gave out a chuckle.

Is Daniel missing me that much again? This guy will always call me whenever he wants some company and now that he’s got himself a new girlfriend, I was expecting that he will always be with her already but it seems like he still wants my company.

“Why?” I asked and he sighed.

“Yanggeng and I are going to Kyunghee University later to watch a play….wanna come?” he asked and I can’t help but laugh.

“Aigoo…are you that bored? Why would you watch a play?” I asked and he laug

Please log in to read the full chapter