CHEESY DAY.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“One more secret smile. One more shared laugh. One more electric kiss. Finding him was like finding someone you didn’t know you were searching for”

I’ve sworn to myself that I will not forgive him easily this time. But then again, he is doing things that are so out of this world just to get me back. Who am I to even act like I’m hard to get when he has left everything just to be with me and even brought me to a place where he knows no one can ever disturb the both of us. I know that I’m being petty for the nth time, but G-dragon is doing his best to make it up to me. After all, I’m not planning to be mad at him for long. I can’t take that.

This sudden trip to the paradise of Fiji is really unexpected. I’ve never seen it coming and he just pulled this idea out of his random mind. His classy and totally high lifestyle is coming out once again for he has rented all the privates he can get. Private plane, private resort, what’s next? A private beach, or an island maybe?

Our first morning in paradise is just so good. We were knocked down right away after playing in bed for some time last night and I’m telling you, I was doing it with my mind half shut for I’m so tired and sleepy already. Actually, we’re on the same boat, I don’t really know how everything worked out but they did.

“mmmm” I stretched out my stiff body and hit his head.

“Aaah! YAH!” he reacted and I hugged him right away.

“Sorry Oppa” I said and he opened one lazy eye.

“You’re glowing” he said and I looked at him weirdly.

“Of course I’m glowing…how can I not be? The sun is hitting me at its best!” I caressed his cheek and he smiled sweetly.

“Oh how I love you” he said in a whisper, but I was able to hear it.

“I love you too lazy boy” I said and he wrapped his arm around me.

“What do you want to do today?” he asked and I shrugged.

“Bum around? Honestly Oppa…I’m not familiar with the place at all…we should swim I guess…I mean…the water looks so inviting” I said and looked out the big window.

Our room has this good view of the ocean. The salty smell of it is embracing the whole place and it’s pretty refreshing. We’re embracing nature and is so out from all the hustle and bustle of the city. I feel so calm and relaxed. This is just so perfect.

“Aigoo” he crawled on top of me and stared deep into my eyes.

“I’m so mad right now” he said and I looked at him curiously.

“Huh?” I asked in confusion and he giggled.

“I’m so mad about you right now…you are making Oppa crazy….did you know that I woke up in the middle of night and found myself staring at you while you’re sleeping?” he asked and I found it totally weird.

“Oppa…that’s a bit freaky...but…sweet at the same time” I said and he left a soft kiss on my lips.

“It is freaky….but I can’t help it…my mind and heart is shouting your name and for them to calm down even a bit…I have to stare at you and know that I’m not dreaming...that you are real… and what’s happening to me right now is real” he said and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“You are being cheesy….but I love it whenever you talk like that…I’m crazy about you too Oppa and it’s a bit awkward to admit….I mean….up till now I can’t believe that I’m your girl…what more make myself believe that you are crazy mad about me?” I told him and he chuckled.

“You totally complete me” he said and I felt hot tears rolled down temples.

I know that he’s not the one speaking, it’s his heart who is conversing to me. G-dragon is not afraid of expressing what he really feel and he may not be transparent with every emotions that hit him, but he’s perfect when it comes in making you feel it.

“You’re making me blush Kwon Jiyong!” I slapped his arm playfully, making him giggle.

“Am I?” he asked while kissing me all over my face.

“You are and you are showering me with so much kisses as well” I said and he laughed out loud.

“You don’t like it?” he asked and I scrunched my nose.

“I do….but…you just shaved and it’s tickling me” I told him and he caressed my cheek and looked at me with so much love in his eyes.

“Tell me to stop coz I will go on with this and you know where it’ll end” he said and I just smiled at him.

“Stop” I said and he sighed.

“I’m not yet done talking” I said and cupped his face “DON’T STOP” I said and he claimed my lips.

This is going to be crazy. Yes, it’s going to be wild and I’m praying so hard that nothing will be made after this. I haven’t had my shots yet and I’m just depending on his protection.

“Spell beat in bold letters” I said and he laughed as he rolled to his side after everything’s done.

“ISHI SHIN” he pulled me closer to him and hugged me tightly.

“You just had a good breakfast” I joked, making him laugh like crazy.

“And you didn’t?” he asked and I shrugged.

“So-so” I teased and he pinched my nose so hard.

“OPPA!” I shrieked in pain and annoyance.

“Cute baby” he kissed the tip of my nose and smiled at me.

“Bad dog” I countered and he tickled me until I can’t breathe anymore.

Honestly, I’m loving every second of this. We are so random, carefree and our minds are so out of the real world. We have made this exclusive world of love and wonder just for us and we are living in it beautifully.

“OK…what do I have here” I sat in front of my luggage and opened it.

Since I’m totally clueless about this trip, G-dragon is the one who prepared everything for me. I don’t even know how he was able to get my passport, but hats off to him, he has done a pretty good job and his ninja skills are amazing.

“What the hell are these?” I asked while pulling out lingerie’s from my bag.

“I’m not the one who put those in there” he said and I looked at him suspiciously.

“Oppa…don’t fool me…I know you’re the one behind this” I told him and he smirked.

“It’s Eun hee…..she’s the one who dumped all of those in there….actually…I can’t see anything wrong about it…I mean…you can use one tonight if you want” he said and I shook my head.

“I don’t want to….after all…I’m pretty sure that you packed my jammies…so I’ve got a good and more conservative bed outfit later” I told him and he just stared at me.

“Oppa…please tell me that I have my pajamas in here….please” I pleaded but he just gave me a smile and from there, I already know that I’m gonna be damned tonight.

I can’t believe it! He didn’t pack any pajamas and now, I’m gonna force myself to wear a lingerie to sleep. This is making me insane!

After

Please log in to read the full chapter