LOVE. LIFE. ETERNITY

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“The union of their shared lives could be a masterpiece, even if the colors of one piece clashed with another, even if uneven stitches showed, even if, from time to time, they had to pick out seams, realign the pieces, and sew them back together again. It would not be perfect, but it could be beautiful, if they worked together and persevered”

My life had pretty much take its turn for these past few months and it really caused a lot of trouble. I must admit, I’ve been the worst Bridezilla ever. But, can you blame me if I just want everything to be perfect? For me, it’s better to be a Bridezilla than to be a Bride-saster on the day of the wedding. But then again, at the end of the day, having a perfect wedding is not important for what matters is me and G-dragon.

It’s already the day of the wedding and my nerves are kicking in again. Well, it’s kicking me in the BIG TIME and if you only know how many nights I wasn’t able to sleep, you’d go crazy. What do you expect? These whole preparations had been intense to the point that this wedding almost didn’t push through.

“What? You’re going to the States?” Omma asked in surprise.

“Yes Omma…I really need to apologize to Jiyong and I want to do it personally” I answered and she sighed.

I’m telling you, G-dragon really took his word and cancelled everything. I will not forget that night for it brought me to hell in just a snap. Our wedding coordinators called me hours after my husband and I had a heated talk just to say that he called them and are making them go back here in Seoul because he’s cancelling the wedding. So, after cooling my head and reflecting on my mistakes, I’ve decided to head to the States where he is during that time to apologize and also relax my mind.

I arrived in California with a giddy feeling and shoot up nerves. I’m praying for things to go out well because I don’t know what to do if he really calls the wedding off.

“Oppa” I called right away the moment he picked up my call.

“mmmm”

“Can you open the door please?” I asked and I can hear him rushing out to the door.

“OMO!” he said upon seeing me.

“Oppa!” I threw myself at him and hugged him tightly.

“I’m so sorry for what I did and for all the things that I’ve said….I didn’t mean all of them” I said in tears.

“Aigoo” he comforted me by rubbing my back gently.

“Look at me” he cupped my face with both hands “If there’s someone who needs to apologize…it’s me…because I should’ve understand you more….I know that this wedding is special to you and I should’ve not questioned you that…I’m sorry” he said and gave me a peck on the lips.

“It’s all good Oppa…we’re both on the wrong side anyway” I said and he smiled at me.

It seems like this can be counted as a petty fight once again. I’m just so thankful that my husband was able to understand me. I know that I need that a lot for I’m going totally insane nowadays and the only people who can last me are the ones who understands where I’m coming from.

“So….is the wedding really off?” I asked nervously and he only laughed at me.

“Oppa!” I said and gave out a pout.

“Aigoo…those lips are having its y time once again” he gave me a peck on the lips and pulled me closer to him.

“What if I tell you that it really is off already? What will you do?” he asked and all I can do is sigh and shrug.

“Yaaa….I can see that you’re just holding back your tears” he said while staring at me.

“I want to have a wedding so badly” I said, sounding like a child who was deprived of something.

“Don’t be sad anymore….the wedding is still on baby….the coordinators as well as Eon…Dong min and Eun hee are just playing around with you….I called all of them to ask a big favor and that is…to pretend that I’ve already cancelled everything” he confessed and it really pissed the hell out of me.

“OPPA!” I exclaimed but he just grabbed me and locked his lips to mine.

That kiss zipped my mouth from total nagging. Aside from being pissed, I’m also happy because the wedding is still on and this time, I swore to myself and to G-dragon as well that I’m going to take things easier and just enjoy the insane preparations.

Actually, G-dragon decided to take part on the whole process already for he hasn’t been that much hands on from the start. My husband’s exquisite taste when it comes to glam and style has showed up here, causing a lot of things to change.

“Aigoo…both of you are so damn beat because of all the preparations” Dami-unnie said while we’re checking on some things for the weddings.

G-dragon and I came back to Korea after a few days and continued working our asses of and at the same time, fixing and preparing things here and there for the wedding.

“We still don’t have a wedding hall Oppa” I told him while checking on the long wedding list.

“Don’t worry about it…you can leave that to me” he said and I looked at him intently.

“Are you sure?” I asked and he smirked.

“Of course I am…aigoo…why do I feel like you’re not trusting me in this?” he asked and I just shrugged.

“YAH!” he protested and I leaned in for a kiss just to cool his head.

A week passed by and we’re on our “freak out” mode for the wedding is in a week already. I’m telling you, even with a lot of help from people, I’m still freaking out and frantic. I’m literally losing my mind and I don’t know what I’ll look like on my special day.

“This is really crazy” I said upon checking the list.

“Why do I feel like this list will go on forever?” I asked Eun hee who is so busy feeding.

“You know what? Just chill and let your coordinators eat that list up…I’m telling you…you’re stressed once again and it’s a bit annoying already” she said and I took a seat in front of her.

“Mouse…how do I look now?” I asked and she raised an eyebrow.

“What do you mean by that?” she asked curiously.

“I don’t know…but I feel like I’ve aged” I answered and she chuckled.

“That’s already given because you’ve been pissing and stressing yourself all this time” she said and I gasped in disbelief.

“Really? I look old now?” I asked while touching my cheeks.

“Aigoo….I’m just kidding! Yah! If I were you…I’ll just take this last week simple and easy…there’s no need for you to complicate things because everything is in control” she said and I just stared at her.

“How can it all be in control? Haven’t you seen this list? It’s so long and a lot of them aren’t met yet” I told her and she handed baby Lou to me all of a sudden.

“Mouse…cover that milking station up please” I told her, making her laugh like crazy.

“You want to try it?” she asked and I shook my head for a million times.

“You’re not going to this dummy!” she said, making me laugh “Here…drink up” she handed me a small container with her milk in it.

“I don’t think I can drink this…coz…this came from you and just by thinking of drinking it is freaking me out already” I told her and she rolled her eyes at me.

“Trouble twin…trust me…my milk tastes good…Daniel loves it…and…I’m so sure that this will help you loosen up your nerves” she said and I just stared at her in disgust.

In the end, I drank her milk and I must say, it does taste so good. No wonder Baby Lou loves it. Thing is, Daniel loving it is totally making everything weird. I wonder if G-dragon going to be like his friend when our time comes? I really wish he won’t coz it’s too disturbing.

And the week has turned into days. Three days to be exact. Everyone is doing a countdown already and here I am, worrying about every detail of the wedding. I can also say that G-dragon is on the same boat as mine for he’s turning into this monster as well. I guess, this really happens when you’re too eager to make this event perfect.

“Is everything here already?” I asked while checking on the things that was flown all the way from Seoul to Jeju.

“Yeah…EVERYTHING including your wedding gown is here…so don’t worry about it anymore” Eon answered and I sighed in relief.

I’ve decided to fly to Jeju earlier than expected for I want to see how the whole preparations work. Our wedding coordinators are in red alert already and up until now, no one has updated me about the wedding hall yet. Actually, they are keeping it from me and I’m pretty sure that my husband is behind all of this secrecy once again.

“OK…so…Jiyong and the rest of the YG people are going to arrive here tomorrow morning…and then the rest of the guests will arrive on the day of the wedding itself…JYP Sajangnim and the rest of the JYP people will be here later I guess” Eon said and I just gave him a tired nod.

“Ah! Ishi…do you have something to do later?” Eun hee asked and I shook my head.

“Why?” I asked.

“Nothing” she answered and it made me suspicious.

Our first day in Jeju became crazy for they threw a bridal shower for me that night. Everyone was there, from the YG girls to the JYP girls. I’m telling you, we did a lot of naughty things and it’s all because of Eun hee and Dami-unnie.

“Oh gosh!” I said as a male stripper dance in front of me.

“WOOHOO! Savor that now Ishi!” Eun hee shouted, making everybody laugh.

“Yeah! Feast your eyes now for the only body that you’ll see is Jiyong’s for the rest of your whole damn life!” I heard someone said and it really cracked me up.

Honestly, even though the stripper is good looking and has a totally buff body, I still prefer my husband. I swear, I actually have a feeling that he’ll be a good stripper who gives s and teasing all the way.

“OK…Ishi…you have to do this dare” Dami-unnie said and I looked at her curiously.

“What is it?” I asked and she just smiled at me.

“Do a y dance in front of that man” she pointed at a masked guy, leaving me speechless and in shock.

“Unnie…Jiyong is gonna kill me for this” I said while standing in front of the man.

At that point, all I’m praying is for G-dragon not to know about this crazy y dance coz I swear, he’s gonna kill me.

And I did it. I gave that man one hell of a time and it’s a good thing that his face is covered for if it’s not, I’ll definitely be awkward. I’m doing this because I really don’t want to kill the fun. After all, this is the real essence of a bridal shower. You have to go wild, y and totally naughty.

In all fairness to me, my inner stripper came out and took the innocence out off of me. I know my limits though.

“OMO!” I twitched when the masked guy grabbed me by the waist and made me sit on his lap.

“Wait” I said and removed his mask in a swift move.

“OPPA!” I exclaimed and he cupped my face with both hands and claimed my lips right away.

It seems like everybody has tricked me again. I’m not expecting to see my husband in my party for as far as I know, he’s still in Seoul. Oh well, it was the greatest gift after all.

“Aigoo…how y can you be?” he asked when he broke the kiss.

“I don’t know what you’re doing here…but…I’m loving it every ing second” I said and kissed him this time.

He really made the whole night rock. It turns out, he decided to fly earlier to somewhat calm my nerves down coz according to him, he’s worried for I might go insane with all the final preparations.

Our time is ticking. Our three days are up and we’re just a few hours away from the wedding itself. I can say that things are working out pretty well. Truth is, Omma and I have this pact that I will not give a damn on the preparations today for I have to focus more on myself. And that left me with no choice. All I can do is call Eon for some updates.

“Isn’t this great? Huh?” Dami-unnie asked while we’re lounging in the pool area.

“It is Unnie…but…my mind is still with the preparations” I told her and she sighed.

“You know what? Just stop it…don’t worry about anything anymore…everything’s in control” she said and I’m not that good with it yet.

And with that, I just let the skin absorb the striking sun and tried clearing my mind. Well, it didn’t work at all but I

Please log in to read the full chapter