REUNITED?

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And you are the one who’ll decide where to go”

I don’t know what’s happening, but I can feel that I’m up to something shocking. Eun hee, Dong min and Eon’s faces are giving them all out. I know them so well and I will bet my whole trash life in this, they are hiding something from me and somehow, G-dragon’s name is ringing a bell.

“What? Aren’t you three going to answer? Who brought this here?” I asked and they continue staring at me.

It seems like their mouths are shut and if that’s the case, making them talk is really impossible. I don’t know why, but I have a feeling that G-dragon dropped by while I was sleeping and he told them not to tell me that he visited. But then again, I know that it’s just my wild imagination running, for him going here is just so impossible. I mean, how would he even know that I’m in the hospital right now when he doesn’t even know where I really am?

“Tinky…don’t ask any more questions…what’s important is…your grandma’s book is with you again” Dong min said and it just doubles my curiosity.

“But how did this book get here? Coz…as far as my memory is concern…I told Eon to sell it somewhere” I said and he sighed.

“AISH! That book is with Eon all along...he didn’t sell it” Eun hee said and I looked at Eon for confirmation.

“Right Eon?” she elbowed him, making him flinch.

“Yeah” he answered and I just rolled my eyes at them.

It’s obvious that they are hiding something and for some unexplainable reason, I’m not interested in it. I will not even push them to spit it out for I know that I’ll just drain my energy bugging them about it.

“Anyway…when will I go out of here?” I asked and they’re on their blank and tensed faces once again.

“Trouble twin” Eun hee called and I looked at her while waiting for her to continue.

“What?” I asked impatiently.

“mmm…you need to stay here for a few more days” she finally continued and I just nod my head.

“Alright…well…I hate it here…but…if that’s what the doctors want then let it be….I don’t have a choice…right?” I asked and they smiled at me.

Actually, I’m afraid to ask them about the doctor’s findings. I don’t know, but I can feel that I’m in for a serious sickness and I’m not that ready to get a shock of a lifetime yet. Well, if I’m about to die already, I’m all good with it coz at least I’m going to be at peace already.

“Am I going to die soon?” I asked after a long silence.

“What are you talking about?” Eon asked and I looked at him, expecting for a big blow already.

“You really want to die …huh?” Dong min asked and I just gave out a sigh.

“I don’t get it…why would you even want to end your life this early? Well…fine! I know that for you….life is meaningless already…but…Ishi….there’s more to it than Jiyong…I’ve been keeping all this in for so long now…but…you are really stupid….how can you even live a life in ruins when you can just move on and forget whatever happened in the past? If you only know what’s waiting for you in the future….you will surely flip out” she said and her words made me curious.

Eun hee has a point and if you’re going to read between the lines, there’s something deep in what she just said. I suddenly feared for the future. Why do I feel like something big is going to happen to me soon?

“Tell me…what did the doctors say about me?” I asked seriously and they just looked at each other.

“You know what? I hate these kinds of moments…why wouldn’t you just answer my question?” I asked and I heard the door opened.

Can someone slap me? Am I seeing an apparition? Am I hallucinating? Why am I seeing G-dragon here? Oh gosh! He looks so real to me. He’s walking towards me with Taeyang and Seungri behind him. Please! Make this all real! I’ll surely die if this is just a dream.

“Oppa?” I called unsurely.

I know that I shouldn’t be calling him Oppa anymore, but I can’t help it for I’m used to calling him that.

“Hey” he answered and my jaw just dropped.

I feel like a three year old who has seen a fake Santa Claus in a mall. If this is really just my imagination working, I will rip my head off and pull my freakin brain out for giving me hope that one day G-dragon will find me and we’ll be able to talk and see each other again.

“Yah!” Eon shrieked when I pinched him.

“Why did you do that?” he asked and I started laughing.

“I was just checking if this is all true” I told him and he slapped my arm lightly.

“You can pinch yourself instead of pinching me you know” he said, making me laugh so loud.

So, this is all true. He’s really here. Wait. How did he find me? Is this what Eun hee, Dong min and Eon are hiding? I still cannot believe it! G-dragon is just a few inches away from me, and seeing him for the first time in ten long months is just so amazing.

“Opp

Please log in to read the full chapter