SEAL IT WITH A KISS.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction”

Working with your boyfriend just a floor away from you is not really a good thing for you keep on thinking about him while hearing his new song in the background. Well, it seems like we are both on a roll today for we are so busy with our own business and I’m telling you, mine is not going well at all. Our class is struggling to produce a music video without any concrete plans and with just scattered ideas. We are good in this but I’m not that good in cramming. This video has to be done within today for we have to present it to our professor tomorrow and I’m going dead already for nothing good is happening.

“Can you kill me now? I mean…we’ve been trying stuffs here and there but nothing is happening…I feel like we’re just wasting our time here” I told Dong min and Eun hee who are as frustrated as me.

“Actually…this is expected for that is the one who is doing all the conceptualizing…did you see all the storylines that she has wasted? She wants to be the star but obviously….she’s already dying and has to be replaced now” Eun hee said while looking at me and I shook my head right away.

“I will not meddle around her business….this is her thing and I’m just a follower” I said and the two surrounded me with narrow eyes.

“But you are our only hope now…this class will big time and we will just embarrass ourselves in front of different classes tomorrow” Dong min said but I’m firm in saying no.

Truth is, I really wanna step up and do whatever I have in mind. Thing is, I don’t want another issue to spark between me and Agatha. That girl is totally hating me for always snatching the limelight away from her and I’m getting guilty for I seem to enjoy stealing it. I guess, this is the time where she has to step up and do something that can make her shine again.

“What will happen to us now?” Dong min asked, making Agatha look at him like she’s going to rip his head off.

“We are doing good here…I don’t know with you” Agatha said and it pissed me off.

“Excuse me? What did you say again?” I asked, snapping out.

“We are doing well….we’re filming while the three of you keeps on bumming around…you’re not even helping at all” she answered and I just want to bang her head on the wall.

“Know what? Let me tell you the truth” I said and stepped forward, only a few inches away from her “Your whole concept …it’s like a grade school play…it has no impact at all and it’s SO boring….can’t you see our faces? We are so bored and so disappointed for you told us that you have a good plan for this filming but what? Here you are messing everything…you’re totally screwed and just be thankful that we are still keeping up with you” I said in annoyance, making the whole class shocked.

Well, no one has ever dared to do this to Agatha coz everybody is afraid of her. Honestly, I am also afraid of her before coz she can do a lot of things that will really make your life miserable but now that I’ve proven to myself that I’m better than her and she’s just using her up-to-the-top confidence just to get away with everything, I’m all good in fighting her. After all, I don’t have a scholarship to protect anymore.

“You are such a Shin….you should learn how to shut your mouth” she said and I just smirked.

“Look RYU….I’m just telling the truth…if you can’t take it…well it’s not my problem anymore” I said and the whole studio is already covered with tension.

“You know what? If I were you…I’ll just shut it for I’ll be afraid to fight a big name…so powerful that it can bring you down in just a snap of a finger…Ishi…compared to me…you are nothing…NOTHING….you’re just a dirt in this class and I don’t even know why you’re still here…I’m really wishing for your scholarship to be pulled out so that we won’t have a poor girl in our class anymore” she said and it hit a nerve.

“OK…you hit the jackpot” I said and stepped forward again.

“Agatha…I may be a dirt but always remember that dirt like me can irritate your damn eyes in a flash…I may be poor but at least it’s not affecting my being…I am working my off just to eat and live in general…but I’m happy…unlike you….you have all the luxuries this world has to offer but are you happy?” I defended in hopes to bring myself up.

What Agatha said really hit homerun and it made me pity myself. Well, I always say that I don’t want people to pity me for I’m not even pitying myself, but that just made me realize that I’m really as poor as a rat, that I don’t fit in them and that I’m just squeezing myself in.

“Tinky” Dong min pulled me and dragged me out of the studio.

“What have I done? I feel like I just dug my own grave” I told him and Eun hee hugged me.

“Don’t listen to that …alright…just brush it off” she said but I just can’t be cool about it.

“She’s right…..I am just a dirt lurking around…a poor girl who is trying to fit herself into a crowd or group that she will never be counted in” I said and I can see tears in my best friends’ eyes.

“Oh please! Stop this ! Agatha is heartless and she is the dirt…actually…if we’ll do some spring cleaning now…she’ll be in the trash in a swish” Dong min said, making me chuckle.

“I cannot believe that I just let her embarrass me” I said and they sighed.

“Do you want to do a sweet revenge?” Eun hee asked and I looked at her in full interest.

“Tell me about it” I said with a raised eyebrow, making mouse smile in an evil way.

And we plotted our sweet revenge. We are going to make our classmates choose on which side they want to take a part in. My side or the ’s side. I know that this will waste time once again, but I have to do what I have to do. This project has to have a good outcome and if I’m going to stick with Agatha’s lame storyline and concepts, I’ll be expecting a failing mark by the end of this semester already.

“So how are we going to make this a reality?” Don min asked while watching Beyonce’s Countdown music video.

We have planned to make a parody instead of doing another round of conceptualizing coz we don’t have time for that anymore. After all, this is still qualified.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XY3AvVgDns

 

“Alright…we have a proposal to make” Eun hee announced and everybody is all ears on her.

“Oh cut it Park! You’re disturbing us” Agatha said and mouse ignored her, placed the laptop on the table and played the music video.

“This is what we’re going to do….Mr. Park said that we can do remakes or parodies…right? And because we don’t have much time and we’re wasting a lot with this lame and crappy concept that the great Agatha made…Dong min….Ishi and I have decided to just do this for our project to go out well…and for us not to embarrass ourselves in front of our professor and his other classes” mouse said and I l

Please log in to read the full chapter