CRAZY TIME.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Laugh as long as you breathe and love as long as you live”

Here we go again. G-dragon is in the middle of a controversy that is unfortunately so true. Everybody is seeing this as a light, psh!-don’t-worry-much-about-it issue, but to me, it’s a humungous problem. I mean, c’mon! We are about to get busted and we’re not ready for it yet. Personally, I’m not ready for it basically because I’ve got a lot of things that I wanted to finish and achieve before my life becomes chaotic. Yeah, I’ll do everything and take whatever for G-dragon. Thing is, my mind is not yet set for his world and even though I want to join him in that said “world”, I’m not yet ready to open myself to it as of the moment.

Waking up knowing that you have to face your mortal enemy of all time is so hard. I feel like Agatha will do all the crazy things just to get me to speak and I’m telling you, I’m not in the right element to fight her in a good way. I actually have plans of slitting or something like that for I’m already sick of her crazy games.

“Baby”

“mmmm”

“Wake up now…it’s already 7am….you need to be in school in an hour and a half” he wrapped his arm around me from behind and kissed my shoulder.

“Five more minutes” I told him and covered my face with a pillow.

“Yaa….you’re gonna run late….wake up now…Oppa woke up early just to cook breakfast for you….so get up and eat now” he said and I snapped up all of the sudden.

I turned around to face him and the moment I saw his sweet smile, I feel like I’m in heaven “Oppa…your body clock is still ed up?” I asked and he looked at me like he’s about to hit my head.

“Yah! Are you saying that the reason why I woke up early is because my body clock hasn’t adjusted with the Korean time yet?” he asked and I just grinned.

“Aigoo….can’t I wake up in my own will and cook breakfast for you?” he asked, looking offended.

“Oppa” I said and rested an arm on his shoulder “That’s not what I mean…I’m just shocked coz you never really get up early” I told him and he smirked.

“I don’t know…but I feel like waking up early and be motherly to you” he said, making me laugh out loud.

My man is really sweet and even though he’s been like this since day one, I’m not that used to it yet. His being sweet comes out naturally and there are times that I get disappointed in myself for I feel like I’m  not giving him the amount of sweetness that he’s been giving me.

“Get up now” he tries scooping me up from bed, while I try to heavy my weight.

“AIGOO” he finally succeeded and all I can do is pout.

“I’m still so sleepy” I whined and hanged my head back while he carries me to the dining area.

“Tada!” he looks like he’s selling the food on the table.

I’m impressed. He prepared a lot for me today and I’m not seeing any greens. Maybe G-dragon already come to his senses and realized that me and greens are not going to be the best of friends no matter how much bowls of salad he buys.

“Waaa” I said in awe.

“Pancakes….franks….and egg rolls for you my baby” he sat beside me and I leaned in for a kiss.

“Thank you Oppa…these looks so delicious” I told him and he gave me a satisfied smile.

“Dig in now….you only have an hour and twenty to prepare for school…eat fast” he said and I sighed.

“Yes Omma” I said, earning a pinch on the cheek and a laugh from him.

Need I say more? I ate a lot. No. I ate everything for G-dragon keeps on feeding me and because I’m so thankful to him for taking time just to prepare breakfast for me, I keep on eating even if I’m super fool already.

“Go and take a bath now….I’ll be the one cleaning this” he said while starting to clear the table.

“Oppa” I hugged him from behind and rested my chin on his shoulder “Thank you” I said and a smile appeared on his face.

“It’s nothing” he said and pulled me in front of him.

“I love you” he cupped my face with both hands, giving me shivers down my spine.

“I love you too Oppa….the food is really delicious even if the franks are a bit raw” I told him and he looked at me in disbelief.

“Yah! It’s not raw!” he defended, earning a giggle from me.

“It is Oppa….but nevertheless….we were able to eat it so that means…it’s still OK….I just don’t know how our stomachs will react to it” I said, making him laugh.

“I have a feeling that your sensitive stomach will once again mess up so drink a medicine before leaving just to be sure that you’ll be fine in school” he said and I gave him a salute.

“Yes sir!” I said and he leaned in for a kiss.

“Run now” he said and I looked at him curiously.

“Huh?” I asked in confusion.

“Run now when you still can….coz if I kiss you once again….you won’t be able to attend your first class coz I’m gonna pin you in bed for the whole morning” he said and I immediately removed his arms around my waist and run to my room.

G-dragon is being G-dragon once again and as much as I want to stay and do crazy things with him, I can’t, for I have to attend all my classes already coz I’m so left behind with most of our lessons. Eun hee and Dong min even told me that they had quizzes and exams while I’m away and there’s no way for me to get it coz it’s given mostly by Ms. Kim and that old woman is so firm in saying that she will not give any special exams even if your reason of being absent is valid.

“Baby! Eun hee is already here!” G-dragon called out.

“I’d be out in a minute!” I called back and rushed to fix my things.

“I’m done!” I said after a few minutes.

“Yaaa….you’re really slow as a turtle” Eun hee said while eating pancakes.

“You’re eating breakfast…that’s new” I joined her and G-dragon in the dining table.

“Jiyong told me that he cooked all these and offered me some…who am I to say no to it?” she said and I patted her head.

Eun hee rarely eats breakfast coz whenever she eats in the morning, her stomach gets bloated and it won’t look good in her tight clothes at all. I guess she doesn’t care about her stomach getting bloated today for she ate two pancakes and one and a half franks.

“We’ll leave now Oppa” I hugged him tightly and gave him a peck on the lips.

“What time are you going to train?” he asked while my hair.

“mmm…I’d be a little late today coz I’m going to copy some notes from Eun hee and Dong min…I’ll just text you once I’m already on my way to the YG office” I answered and he gave a nod.

“Alright….I’ll be in the studio all day….you can drop by before training” he said and I nod my head.

“Love you Oppa!” I said when I’m about to go out of the apartment already.

“Love you too baby! See you later!” he called out and I blew him a kiss.

“Drive safely Eun hee!” he said from the doorway, receiving a salute from mouse.

He looks like a mother sending her kid off to school and the mere fact that he’s like this is already overwhelming. I mean, he is G-dragon, he is the boss of his own world and doing these things to somebody is really a big thing. This just made me realize that I really got a good man beside me and I’m thankful for him.

“Have you seen the papers already?” Eun hee asked while we’re on our way to the university.

“Huh?”

“Open my bag and get the newspaper” she instructed and I reached for her bag at the back and pulled out a newspaper.

“What the heck!” I exclaimed upon reading a new article about G-dragon’s “secret relationship”.

“That is really going too far already” Eun hee said, while my blood boils at its max.

“How did she know that Jiyong is the one paying for my education?” I asked and she glanced at me in surprise.

“Oh gosh!” she snapped and I looked at her in shock.

“What?”  I asked.

“She’s close to our dean…right? I don’t know if this is true…but….according to our classmates…they are related to each other” she said and my soul just went out of my body.

If that’s true, I’m pretty sure that she got this new scoop from our -y dean. That old hag have talked with Omma when she asked them to accept me this semester and had a talk with G-dragon and Dami-unnie as well. Of course, he knows who they are and it’s so clear that they are the ones paying for my tuition bills for Omma is even my signed guardian in my school documents.

“That really needs to learn a lesson” Eun hee said and I looked at her curiously.

“What are you planning to do?” I asked and she just smiled.

“Don’t worry about a thing…I’ve got it all in my hands and she will definitely crawl out of this game with blood all over her body” she answered like a total villain in a movie.

“Mouse…don’t do anything crazy….please” I told her and she just patted my hand.

“I know what to do…..trust me” she said and I rolled my eyes at her.

Whatever Eun hee is thinking, I’m sure that it’s going to be one dirty revenge day today. Her team up with Dong min is always crazy for they come up with childish revenges and their immaturity comes out through it. But then again, I’m also like that. I’d rather do teenage kind of revenges that get my hands dirty by pulling hair or

Please log in to read the full chapter