SCREW THEM!

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition”

Is it only me, or is everybody also comes to a point wherein all you ever dreamed about is already happening and the perfect life that you have prayed for is right in front of you. I can say that I’m where I’m meant to be and at last I see the light. Hell has been my home for years and now that someone has pulled me out of it, I will make sure that I’ll stay where I am right now and not move an inch anymore.

Days ago, I’m a girl who is afraid of so many things that she shouldn’t even give a damn about. Now, that girl has turned into a woman who is fearless and can now say that “Yes, I’ve crossed boundaries, bent rules and I LOVE it!” I guess, G-dragon really did a great job in getting me out of my old self. He once told me that there are still a lot of things in me that I haven’t discovered yet and he’ll be so grateful to discover it with me.

“Oh gosh!” I looked at the clock and got out of bed right away.

I’ve decided to go back to school already after days of being absent. My bruises are now fading although there are still little traces of it on my face and arms.

“Did something change?” I asked while looking at my whole body in the mirror.

“No…nothing changed” I said and gave out a heavy sigh.

I don’t know if it’s normal, but I feel a bit weird about myself after giving my purity away. It’s new to me and I’m still learning and discovering the “art of lovemaking”, but I’m pretty sure that I’d be used to it in the long run. Actually, I think talking with Eun hee and Dong min who had a lot of experiences already is a great idea for they can warn, teach and tell me the do’s and don’ts of this wonderful thing. Of course, I want to be a good partner to him more than anything for he’s really trying so hard to satisfy me in every possible way.

“Oppa!” I said when I opened the door and saw him standing in front of it.

“OMO!” he said in shock, making me laugh.

“Your shocked face is totally EPIC!” I said and he pinched my nose so hard.

“YAAAAAAHHH!” I shrieked and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Are you going to school now?” he asked and I gave a nod.

“Actually…I’m running late…class starts at 8am and it’s already 7:30” I said while looking at the clock.

“Aigoo…why set an alarm when it’ll not even wake you up? What’s the use of it?” he asked and I slapped his bare chest.

“Oppa…the reason why I woke up late is because you were bugging the hell out of me last night…I’m trying to sleep and you’re watching television” I said and he cupped my face with both hands.

“I’m sorry…I didn’t know that it’s disturbing you…it’s almost in mute already…what kind of ears do you have?” he asked, earning a smirk from me.

“I have big ears…see?” I showed him my left ear “It’s big therefore I can hear everything...I can actually tell if a cockroach is near for I’m hearing it move” I joked and he looked at me weirdly.

“You’re being cute once again…I’ll count to three…if you’re still here in front of me…I’ll lock the door and stuck you here….you won’t be able to go to school anymore” he said and I removed his arms around my waist right away and ran to my closet.

“Do you want to go out?” I asked, earning a smirk from him.

I’m still not comfortable with him seeing my body even though he has seen it already and have touched almost every inch of it. I don’t know, I guess I just can’t stand in front of him without anything on for I’m not confident with how I look.

“I’ll drive you to school” he said upon seeing me walk out from my room.

“No need Oppa…I can just take a bus” I told him while busily fixing my things.

“I’ll drive you there….period” he pushed and all I can do is sigh.

“You’ll drive me there when you don’t even have a car right now….Oppa…I think you’ve forgotten…manager ajhussi is the one who drove us here last night…if I were you…call him now and ask him to pick you up” I told him and he smirked.

“Hyung is already near….let’s wait for him” he said and I just nod my head in defeat.

As expected, Mr. Kwon Jiyong is making wonders once again and his being pushy is kicking in, in full swing. He knows how to handle things and is really fast in doing it. He impresses me big time and I totally appreciate that he’s making time for me even though I know today will be hell for him.

“What time are you going to be dismissed?” he asked while doing something on his phone.

“mmmm….5pm…but…I’m planning to stay a bit late for I want to finish all my undone papers so that I can pass it to my professors by tomorrow” I answered and he looked at me.

“I’ll give you Boram hyung’s number so that you can call him if you’re going home already” he said and I looked at him weirdly.

“Oppa…..I can go home alone…actually…Eun hee and Dong min will surely drive me home…so there’s no need to bother manager ajhussi anymore” I told him.

“Aigoo…I’m so sure that Jiyong would go nuts the whole day coz he’s not seeing you and is not sure if you’re safe or what” his manager said, making me chuckle.

I’ve noticed that G-dragon is much more protective to me more than before and I’m having mixed feelings about it. I know that he’s just worried coz I might bump into the group of girls that beat me up, but I really believe that I can handle them now. After all, I’ll be with Dong min and Eun hee the whole day. Not to mention, we’ll be in school and it’s pretty impossible for those girls to be there coz they’re still in high school.

“I’ll be fine Oppa” I told him and he reached for my hand.

“Call me if ever Eun hee won’t be able to drive you home….alright?” he said and I just nod my head.

“You’re treating me like a child Oppa…I can take care of myself…don’t worry” I said and intertwined my fingers to his.

“I just don’t want you to be in trouble again….I swear…a mosquito bite on you can make me crazy…what more another batch of bruises and scratches?” he asked and I leaned in for a kiss.

“I love you” I said and he smiled at me.

“I love you too” he replied, making my innards flip.

I must admit, I became more expressive and sweet to him after what happened to us. I guess, it’s just normal for I feel so close and attached to him already. It’s like the other half of my being is him and he’s also the one giving me balance.

“Thank you ajhussi for driving me here” I told his manager when he pulled up in front of my building.

“Oppa…I’ll go now…I’m so late already” I kissed him on the cheek and he gave out a sigh.

“Alright…call me later…I love you” he said and I smiled at him.

“OK Oppa….I love you too…have a nice day! See you later!” I said and went out of the van.

At last, I’m back and I feel so good. I didn’t know that I’ll be missing school this much. My heart is banging my chest though coz I’m really late for Ms. Kim’s class already.

The moment I walked in the classroom, Ms. Kim looked at me with her killer glare and that’s when my whole body froze. This old woman will surely scold me non-stop and I’m already preparing my big ears for it. Actually, I’m shutting my hearing for the meantime for I don’t want to hear all her rants.

“Welcome back Ms. Shin….long time no see” Ms. Kim said, making the whole class to look at me.

“Good Morning Ms. Kim” I said and bowed “umm….I’m sorry for being late” I said, earning a smirk from her.

“What’s new?” she asked and I just bowed down my head for I’m starting to get pissed already.

“You have missed a lot already Ms. Shin…your classmates has done a lot of paper works and we’ll be having an examination as well...how will you answer it when you don’t know anything at all?” she asked and I gave her my most beautiful smile.

“Ms. Kim…I’m ready for the exam…and here” I handed her all of the activities, assignments and papers that I’ve missed doing while I’m away “I’ve done everything and have studied everything as well” I told her proudly and it’s pretty obvious that she’s a bit stunned.

“Alright” she said and sighed “What are you waiting for? Sit down and let’s start this examination already” she said and I walked to my seat in between Eun hee and Dong min.

“You just kicked the hell out of Olive Oyl tinky” Dong min whispered the moment I sat down, making me chuckle.

“You’re looking so good” Eun hee said and I blew her a kiss.

I’m just an average student who gets good grades whenever she feels like giving a damn on studying and fails whenever she es out. Well, I work hard in every exam and I don’t miss any assignments, projects and whatnots, but I screw up most of the time as well.

When our class ended, Dong min, Eun hee and I headed to the drama club’s headquarters right away for we have a very important meeting. Just by thinking that I’ll be seeing Agatha’s face again is making me want to just bang my head on the wall. That girl hasn’t stop ing around and she’s still into her crazy news making.

“OH! Shin…why are you here?” Agatha asked the moment she saw me.

“uhmm…have you forgotten? I’m a member of this club” I told her and she laughed like a total .

“I guess I forgot to tell all of you…and most especially to you Ishi Shin” she said and all I want is to crush her skull.

“Ishi is not part of the group anymore” she continued and I looked at her in disbelief.

“What?” Eun hee asked.

“I repeat…Ishi Shin is not part of this club anymore…I told Ms. Ong to drop her because she’s just a total disgrace to this group…she’s a star…she sells her body for money and it’s just so immoral and this group doesn’t need a for we all are decent and she’ll just taint our names for sure” Agatha answered confidently and I just all her words up.

I don’t feel like fighting for I know that I’d be the loser in the end. Agatha is really influential around the campus and her words are more believable than mine. Actually, I’ve been here in school for 5hrs already and only Dong min and Eun hee are the ones who talks to me. I feel like everybody is distancing themselves to me, that I have this passable virus that can kill. Honestly, I had never felt this invisible in my entire life.

“Yo

Please log in to read the full chapter