IT'S OFFICIAL.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment”

Did I just say that? Wait. I have to recap all the happenings five minutes ago. I was just staring in space but my mind is totally blank and then I looked at him and he asked me why I look bothered, and then, I told him that he’s the one bugging my mind and heart. Of course, he didn’t understand it at all and yeah, I guess I really said that I think I love him. Seriously, this whole thing is making me nuts and I don’t know how to pull this off anymore.

“Ishi” he waved his hand in front of my face, bringing me back to my senses.

“Huh?” I asked without looking at him.

“What we’re you saying awhile ago?” he asked and I just stared at him blankly.

I’m so sure that he clearly heard what I said and he just wants me to repeat it. From the looks of it, he seems to be rejoicing inside already, while I’m still twisted and totally torn. Is this really love that I’m feeling? Is my heart winning over my mind already? What will I do now?

“Good Afternoon Ma’am!” I stood up from my seat right away upon seeing a costumer and greeted.

“Excuse me for a while” I said and gave a slight smile.

“AISH” he said and I patted his shoulder.

“What can I have you ma’am?” I asked and glanced at G-dragon who is looking at me.

I can feel his heavy stares while I’m working and it’s making me really awkward. He stayed in the pastry shop for three hours and even attracted some costumers for according to them he looks like “G-dragon”. If only they know that he’s really the real one.

TO Jiyong_Oppa: Jiyong. What time are you going to leave?

FROM Jiyong_Oppa: Yah! Are you making me leave already? Ishi Shin, I’ll stay here till you tell me what’s going on in your mind.

TO Jiyong_Oppa: Can I say pass for now? Let’s just talk about this later or tomorrow.

FROM Jiyong_Oppa: Alright. Let’s meet after your shift. Go to the YG building and I’ll meet you there.

TO Jiyong_Oppa: OK. See you later! Leave now. Every costumer is already asking me if you’re G-dragon. If you’re not going to leave yet, I might tell them that you really are and they will surely mob you :D

FROM Jiyong_Oppa: Aigoo. I’m leaving now. See you later! Be careful and don’t knock down cups and spill teas or coffees. I’m missing you already :-*

TO Jiyong_Oppa: I’m always careful. Anyway, I’m going back to work now. See you later! *pyong*

It really is hard to focus on work when your mind is clouded with so many things. I know that I should be setting aside whatever is on my mind right now for I have to work and it’ll really cause me a lot of trouble if I get my work screwed.

Well, it seems like I’m up to no good today for I’ve knocked down three cups of tea already and accidentally hit a customer on the head with a food tray. Good thing, the customers are not that hot headed and they didn’t complain. Thing is, my boss is raging in anger for my blow by blow mistakes.

“What is happening to you Ishi sunbaenim? Is something wrong? Aren’t you feeling well?” Rin asked while we’re having a break.

“Nothing…I guess I’m just tired” I answered and gave her a forced smile.

“I was really shocked when you took a double shift…I cannot even last for five hours here while you’re willing to work for ten hours” she said and I chuckled.

“I have to Rin….I’ve got lots to pay and if I’m not going to work hard…nothing will happen to me” I told her and she gave out a pout.

“Honestly sunbaenim? You are my role model…I’m looking up to you because you are really giving your all to everything…work…school...and life….the only thing that you need is love I guess” she said and I’m reminded of G-dragon once again.

“You know what? Maybe you’re right…love is really what I need right now for I have a feeling that it will be my escape from reality….it’s going to make me happy” I said and felt my cheeks burning.

“Aigoo…is my super idol in-love?” Rin asked and I looked at her in shock.

“Huh? Am I in-love?” I pointed at myself and she gave me a nod.

“You look like you are” she said and I looked at myself in the mirror beside me and saw that my ears are red and my cheeks are also pinkish.

“Let’s just say that I am” I said and smiled at her.

I guess, that says it all. I’ve realized that making him wait for a long time will just make things complicated for we are feeling the same way for each other and a guy like G-dragon who is so sincere, so open and transparent doesn’t deserve to wait for a long time. Yes, I’m still confused but my heart is shouting his name and I cannot control it if it wants to love already.

“Hey tinky!” Dong min showed up at the pastry shop all of sudden.

“Why are you here?” I asked and he smirked.

“I don’t have anything to do at home….so….I’ve decided to just go here and watch you work” he answered and I chuckled.

“Yaaa…is your father home again?” I asked and he sighed.

“Just give me a red velvet and cappuccino please” he said, totally changing the topic.

“Fine” I said and prepared his order.

Dong min is once again running away from his father and I’m already full of it. I mean, he needs to speak to him already for his old man is reaching out to him. If this continues, I’m so sure that they won’t even get back the bond that they once have before.

“Hey” I said and sat on the chair opposite his.

“OH! Are you already off?” he asked and I nod my head.

“You’re early…I thought you’re going to take double shifts?” he asked while smoking.

“I’ve got something to do later so I decided to just take another double shift tomorrow anyway my schedule is not that packed tomorrow so it’s all gonna be  good” I told him and he nods.

“So…what’s up?” he asked and I sighed.

“I’m still the same” I said and stretched out my arms.

“Tinky…you just have to think things through…or…give yourself time to asses everything…you don’t have to rush for Jiyong is not even pressuring you...actually…you are one heck of a lucky girl coz most guys wants a direct answer once they confessed their love to a girl…and Jiyong isn’t even asking you to give an answer at all…listen to your heart and consider what your mind is telling you…but always remember that your heart will be the one beating his name…not your mind” he said and I just looked at him.

I don’t know. I’m pretty sure that I have extreme feelings for G-dragon but my head is screaming no, while my heart is whispering yes. Reality told me not to fall but hope told me to give it a shot. And now here I am, totally screwed and in a mess.

“Fine! I’ve fallen in-love with him already and I’m a bit freaked coz you know me…I’m not the type of girl who is so easy to get…my exes even have to wait for MONTHS just to get that precious “YES” from me and here is Jiyong who has been courting me for only a week…and I’m shot by his love arrow” I said and he shrieked.

“This needs a happy dance!” Dong min stood up and danced like an idiot at the pastry shop’s balcony.

“Know what? You’re really loosing it” I told him and he grabbed me on both shoulders and shook me.

“You have to tell him about this!” he said while shaking me.

“I have a lot of fears Minnie…it’s not easy to just say yes” I said and he rolled his eyes at me.

“What are those fears?” he asked and I took a deep breath.

My top most fear is not being able to reach his ideal girl. He doesn’t know me that much and there is a possibility that he’s loving me because he’s just fond of me or he’s seeing something that he wants but I don’t know if he can keep up with all my craziness and . Second, he is a celebrity and him as a whole means a lot. He is so busy with work and just the mere fact that we are not going to see and be with each other every time is enough to make me think twice. I mean, I want a man who is alw

Please log in to read the full chapter