LET'S JUST HIDE THIS.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Desiring another person is perhaps the most risky endeavor of all. As soon as you want somebody, it is as though you have taken a surgical needle and sutured your happiness to the skin of that person, so that any separation will now cause a lacerating injury”

Why are things going so right yet so wrong for me? I know that there will come a time when everything that I want will be given to me and I’d be living the life that I wanted so badly to have. But then again, the road to those things is so rocky, muddy and so full of turns.

FROM EON: Open the door. NOW!

It seems like my lovely manager cannot last without me even just for a few hours. He left together with Khun an hour ago and now, he’s here again. I thought I made it clear when I told him that I want to spend some “alone” time with G-dragon even just for a while, but here he is, ready to join the fun.

“I thought you’re…..” I said and stopped mid-way when he just went straight inside my hotel room without even greeting me.

“What is up with you?” I asked and he pointed at the couch.

“Sit!” he ordered like I’m a dog.

I don’t know why he’s acting so weird, but from the way he looks, I can say that his bright and light mood awhile ago is not there anymore.

“Eon…you seem so weird” I settled on the couch and stared at him.

He took a deep breath, crossed his arms across his chest and darted his eyes at me “What?” I asked in annoyance and confusion.

“Here” he handed me some papers “Read each one of them” he sighed and I did what I was told.

What the hell are these? Why is there a picture of me and G-dragon entering the hotel last night? What shocked me the most is that there was also a picture of him and Kiko hugging inside a car. Seriously, this is so freaky and alarming.

“Who’s legit? Kiko or Ishi? Eon…what the hell is happening? What is this?” I asked in confusion and he shrugged.

“I don’t know…those articles were released all at the same time…Sajangnim’s secretary is the one who sent those to me…according to them…those write-ups were made in Korea but the photos are obviously from here and there are some people who says that they have witnessed everything…it seems like there are paparazzis here are on the roll” he told me and my mind just went blank.

This is going to be a big thing for it’s a cheating scandal and these kinds of issues usually go out of hand. Not to mention, this is the first cheating scandal that was thrown at G-dragon. He is so used to being linked or rumored to girls, but this kind of issue is so new to him.

“Where is Jiyong?” Eon asked while I’m still absorbing each and every word that I’m reading.

“He’s in the room talking with YG Sajangnim” I answered.

“It seems like YG Sajangnim already knows about that issue as well” he said and I looked at him worriedly.

“How did this happen? I’m so dead! Kiko is surely hating me now for I’ve just snatched her man away” I started tearing up for my heart is hurting so badly for Kiko.

“Oh! Stop crying! You know so well that I can’t take those tears!” he sat beside me and pulled me closer.

“Look…I’m so sure that Jiyong knows what to do…for if he doesn’t…I’ll slit his neck” he said, making me chuckle.

“Eon…I’m on the bad side here and I’m pretty sure that people hates me now as well” I said and he hissed.

“We both know that really happens…right? Don’t worry…this is just a petty issue and once another issue comes up….this would be buried six feet underground already” he smiled at me and I shook my head.

“No…this is a big one…I mean…Jiyong is being labeled as a cheater and I’m the one who made him do this stupid thing….if only I distance myself to him....I’m so STUPID!” I shouted and G-dragon came out of the room looking so worried.

“What’s happening?” he asked and it’s obvious that he rushed out upon hearing me shout.

YG Sajangnim called him to break the news as well and it seems like both our management companies are in red alert right now for they are doing some damage control. Seriously, I’m ashamed of myself for I’m giving the two Sajangnims problems even before I debut. Actually, I have this feeling that I will not be debuting this year because of this scandal.

“Baby…there’s no need to worry…alright…Hyan suk hyung and JYP Sajangnim will surely do something about this…and I’ll also clear everything” he said while hugging me.

“I know that...but…I’m totally worried about Kiko…I’m sure that she’s firing up now because you are cheating on her and I’m the one to blame for all of this” I told him and he shook his head.

“Trust me…she won’t get mad or whatsoever to you” he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

“You’re totally nuts Oppa! How can she not get mad at me when I just had her boyfriend for the night?” I asked, still feeling so bad.

“Ishi…we’re already done…she broke up with me” he said and I gasped in shock.

Kiko broke up with G-dragon? How did that even happen? Two days ago, she looks so in-love and happy. When did this break-up happen? I’ll definitely go nuts if they just broke up yesterday.

“Wait…are you serious Oppa?” I asked and he gave a nod.

“Kiko has helped me a lot in moving on….we decided to be in a relationship again for she thinks that it is the only way for me to get my mind off you…I agreed to her because I know that she loves me and she’s special to me as well…for months we treated each other more like best friends than lovers and she even had a fling while in a relationship with me” he said and I just looked at him in disbelief.

“Not only that…she told me that she’ll definitely give me to you if you’ll ask her to….and if she feels and see that you deserve to have me again...she will not even think twice in letting me go…that’s what she did days ago…when she saw you at the show…she felt that you’re still in-love with me…so…she didn’t even think twice and ended our relationship right away” he continued and I started crying.

I cannot believe this! A girl who is so perfect like Kiko has let G-dragon use her to move on. This is what friendship really is and I’m so thankful for her coz she pulled him out of hell. Maybe the reason why she went here just to ask if I still love G-dragon is because she wants to make sure that I will not hurt him again. She’s a sweet girl and all I can do is pray that she’ll find the man that she deserves, who’ll make her really happy.

So, we didn’t cheat at all and it’s just fine with us to be together again. I feel really happy but at the same time, sad for I’m so sure that a lot of things are about to happen. Here comes Ishi Shin with a lot more trouble. I really hate burdening people and now that I’m in deep trouble once again, I don’t have a choice but to ask for help from the people that I know can surely get me out of this mess.

“What will

Please log in to read the full chapter