BEEEEP!

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“We love because it’s the only true adventure”

In life, all you have to do is live and survive. Breathing is actually a choice as well as love. Most people see Love as one of the most special feelings that a human being can feel but to some, it’s not that special for they can live without it. I can say that I am part of those “some” before but now, my perspective in love is changing and I’m happy because of that. At least I can say that I am a woman whose heart is not numb at all.

A lot of things happened yesterday and all of them are worth the stress. I still   cannot believe that I was able to pull off a whole play knowing that I’m not the real lead of it. I don’t know, but in one way or another, I feel glad that Agatha wasn’t able to do it although a part of me is guilty for I’ve taken the limelight away from her.

“LUCKY!” I shouted upon seeing my wrecked couch.

“What have you done?” I picked him up and put him on top of the table.

I just stared at my little puppy who is now bigger than the first time I saw him “Did you know that…that couch took me three paychecks to buy?” I asked in annoyance and he just tilted his head from left to right.

“How can you be so cute even if I’m already scolding you?” I asked and tapped his nose.

“Now…how will I get that fixed?” I asked and sighed.

I know that a puppy can’t answer me even if I ask him millions of questions, but it’s just so frustrating because I don’t have money to buy another couch and it’s one of the few furniture in this house.

With my annoyed but can’t do anything feeling, I prepared for school and brushed off what just happened. After all, I cannot do anything about it and even if I scold Lucky for a thousand times, it’ll only come down to one thing and that is, I’m only making a fool of myself for I’m scolding an innocent dog who cannot understand me at all.

“Oh” I said upon seeing G-dragon’s jacket hanged in my closet.

Last night was a blast. Our date is simple but fun. He talked me out of the whole Jae sun and our kiss thing and it’s my first time to see G-dragon get annoyed. He actually told me that he nearly punched Jae sun when he saw him but of course, he controlled himself for it’s not that great for a celebrity to just punch a student on the face. We talked about our lives, our struggles and problems that by the end of our date, I already know almost everything about him and vice versa. One thing that shocked me that night was when he confessed that he likes me. It really is shocking for I’m not expecting those words to come out of his mouth. I actually thought that the reason why he’s so kind to me is because he sees me as a friend material but turns out that it’s more than friendship he wants.

“BEEEP!” a car honked behind me and it made me jump in shock.

“Who the hell!” I said in annoyance and all I can see is a white car with dark tinted windows.

It’s definitely not Eun hee nor Dong min for those two are already in school coz they need to pass some late requirements that was due days ago. My best friends are the best crammers of all time and school papers are just a piece of to them but they always fail to submit them on time.

I can already feel that this day will be full of annoying moments and crazy beeping cars. Whoever this alien is, I’m gonna make sure that he/ she will get a whack of a lifetime.

And because I’m not in the mood to argue, I just continued walking while mumbling words that even I can’t understand.

“BEEEEEP!” the car honked again and this time, I turned around and stopped in front of it.

I’m not in the mood to be or get in any trouble but this driver is really asking hell from me and I’m going to give it.

“OPEN UP!” I shouted as if he/ she can hear me from inside.

“OPEN UP!” I smacked the car’s hood so hard that I hurt my hand.

“OUCH!” I said while massaging my hand “That was hot” I continued.

My being stupid just kicked in and I forgot that a car’s hood is hot for its engine is underneath it. I nearly burned my hand and even hurt it.

“What! COME OUT STUPID!” I shouted and the moment the door opened, my nerves shoot up for I don’t know who I’m gonna fight with if ever.

I’m wishing that it’s not a buff-y guy with strong and lean muscles for I cannot fight a dude like that. I’m just a petite girl who eats ramen almost every day and can’t even lift any heavy things.

“Ishi” the driver called out and I looked at the man who just came out of the car.

“What?” I said upon seeing G-dragon.

“This is not funny at all” I told him and he went near me.

“I’m sorry…I was just playing around” he said and I smirked.

“Next time…if you want to play around…go to a theme park” I told him and he looked at me with apologetic eyes.

“Wait…why are you here?” I asked curiously and he smiled.

“Let’s just say that I’ll be the one driving you to school” he answered and I raised an eyebrow.

“I don’t need someone to drive me to school” I said and he chuckled.

“You’re going to run late if you will continue to sulk there” he said and I just stared at him.

“Are you going in or not?” he asked while waiting for me to get inside the car.

“Fine” I said and slide in the car.

It seems like letting G-dragon drive me home last night is not a good idea for he already knows where I live and that just means that he can go here anytime he wants. Thing is, I’m not always at home and I’m so sure that once my neighbors sees him, they will make a big fuss about it and that will cause major chaos.

“I’m going to show you something” he said and handed me a glittered notebook that has the word “swag” on it.

“What is this?” I asked and he glanced at me with a smile on his face.

“Open it for you to know what’s inside” he said and I did what I was told.

“O…K…how did you know all of these?” I asked in awe.

He’s got my week schedule and it’s just so insane for only Dong min and Eun hee knows about this. What’s weird is that, he even wrote it in a notebook which is not a normal thing for guys to do.

“Where did you get this?” I asked and he giggled.

“Where?” I asked again and looked at him.

“I got it from Eun hee….actually…I just called her to ask what time your dismissal is today and she end up telling me your whole week schedule” he answered and I started strangling the mouse in my head.

“Why do you even have to know about my schedule in the first place?” I asked and the car came to a stop.

“I got that for me not to have a hard time squeezing any dates in your schedule….here” he handed me another glittered notebook with the word “Queen” on it.

“And what am I going to do with this?” I asked.

“My schedule for the whole month is written there…I asked my secretary to do that….in this way…you’ll know about my whereabouts…..and we’re already fair for I got your schedule without your permission” he said and I scanned what’s written on the notebook.

“This is really insane” I said while looking at his schedule.

“It’s as insane as yours Ishi” he said and I laughed.

It seems like both of us are really busy for we only have a few vacant hours every day. Of course, his schedule is much complicated than mine, but I can say that mine is much more tiring to look at than his.

“So you’ll be out of the country for a month?” I asked and he glanced at me with this puppy expression.

“Tsk” I said and he laughed.

“We’ll be going to Japan for a month or so…but don’t worry…you won’t miss me for long coz I’d be going back and forth whenever I have time” he said and I rolled my eyes.

“Who told you that I’m going to miss you?” I asked and he stopped the car in the middle of the road as if it’s t

Please log in to read the full chapter