PART OF THE FAMILY.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Love doesn’t need to be perfect, it just needs to be true”

Whenever I look back in the past, I can’t help but pity myself. I’m still young, but my experiences are more than what a fifty year old had experienced. I grew up without my parents guiding me and I’ve always wished for a new mother and father every night till I got sick of it one day. Life has been cruel to me and even if it’s completely dragging me down, I still try to pull myself up to not be an epic failure in the end. All this time, I’ve already set my mind that there is a huge possibility that I will be forever alone in this journey for I don’t even have time for love, I’m wrecked and totally hopeless. But a guy bumped into me one day and changed my life completely. He opened a new world for me to play around and drowned me in his love. I was afraid to fall, but now that I’ve fallen completely, nothing matters anymore.

“Jiyongie! Jiyongie!”

I guess I have to get used to this kind of wake-up call already for somebody is calling G-dragon once again early in the morning but this time, it’s a girl calling him.

“Wait” I sat up right away and listened intently to the girls’ voice.

“Jiyong-ah! Jiyong-ah!”

“Oppa…oppa!” I shook him hard, making him squirm.

“Oppa…there are people outside” I told him and he opened his eyes lazily.

In my estimate, there are more than two people outside and I can even hear kids giggling. I have a strong feeling that I’d be shocked big time once I get out of my room and it’s freaking me out already.

“Jiyong-ah!” a man called out this time and that’s when he jerked up.

“Just wait here” he said and got out of bed.

I’m curious on who the people outside are. The possibility that those people can be his family came in mind for he got alarmed upon hearing a man call out his name for it can be his father.

“I’ll just take a peek….right! Curiosity kills and it’s already killing the hell out of me…yeah…I’ll just check on who his visitors are” I said to Gaho and Lucky who are lying comfortably on the floor while looking at me.

With my shoot up nerves and anxious feeling, I stick my ear on the door with hopes that I’ll be able to hear the people outside but all I can hear are kids running and squealing and because curiosity is eating me up already, I’ve decided to open the door slightly and peeked out. Gaho and Lucky walked near me upon hearing the noise outside. Well, I can hear murmurs but I can’t see anyone.

“Oh Lucky!” I said when my lovely puppy sneaked his way out of the room.

“Gaho! Come back!” I called in a whisper when he followed Lucky out “AISH!” I said and sighed.

“Oh….kyeopta!” a little boy said upon seeing Lucky.

“Omma! Omma! Uncle has a new dog!” the little boy called and cradled Lucky in his arms.

“Aigoo…this is a cute one” a woman who resembles G-dragon a lot, said.

The moment I saw the woman, that’s when it all sink in. His family is here and it’s already driving me nuts. What will I do now? I don’t even know if G-dragon has told them something about me, although I can remember him telling me that his sister is aware that he’s in a relationship right now and even wants to meet me. I just don’t know with his parents. I swear! This is a nerve wracking moment for me.

“When did you get this little guy?” an older woman asked and got Lucky from the little boy.

“That’s his mother” I whispered to myself with my heart beating wildly.

“Ishi rescued him Omma” G-dragon said and my eyes got big in shock.

It looks like his parents know me and I’m hoping that they are all good with me. Honestly, I’m not that confident in myself for the mere fact that I appeared in an adult magazine is already enough for me to shrink in shame. I’m praying that they haven’t seen it for if they did, I’ll really let the ground eat me alive.

“Where is she? We want to meet her already” his sister said and I closed the door right away.

Upon hearing that, I rushed to the bathroom, washed my face and fixed my hair. I stared at myself in the mirror while my mind gets twisted and clouded with so many thoughts. I don’t know how to pull this off for this is all too sudden and I haven’t seen this happening at all.

“Ishi! Ishi!” G-dragon called out and I just looked at the door and waited for him to open it, but he just knocked.

“Ishi” he called out while knocking and I just closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

“Just a minute oppa!” I shouted and sat on the toilet bowl.

“I really need to gather myself up and relax….panicking will just bring you …yes…you have to calm down….OH IT!” I said and walked to the door and opened it.

“Hey” G-dragon said upon seeing me and walked towards me.

“Oppa” I said and he brushed some hair away from my forehead.

“mmmm….I’ve got something to say” he said and I just looked at him blankly.

“My family is here…they are visiting us” he continued and I just froze.

“W…w…what? Us?” I asked and he gave a nod.

“Yes…I told them that you are living with me already and because they haven’t met you yet….so they’ve decided to pay a visit” he answered and I just stared at him.

I was actually expecting him to say “let’s pretend that you just spent the night here coz they didn’t know anything about us living together”, but it seems like they know it and I’m impressed for G-dragon is really open to his family about this even if it’s a bit wrong.

“Ishi” he called and I snapped back to my senses “I can see that you are nervous…aigoo” he pulled me for a hug and rubbed my back gently.

“Don’t worry about it….they are all cool with you” he said and I looked at him.

“I’m nervous…what if they don’t like me for you?” I asked and he chuckled.

“Aigoo…yah! Don’t think negatively…all you have to do is be yourself and show them the wit and extremely wonderful personality that I’ve fallen in with” he said and I gave out a pout.

He lifted my chin with his index finger and smiled “You are going to be just fine…I’ll never leave your side...alright?” he asked and I sighed.

“They will love you” he continued and gave me a peck on the lips.

In the end, he was able to talk me out of my nerves and worries. With my heavy feet and totally wild heart, I followed him out of my room and the moment I saw his family, I nearly fainted because of extreme nervousness.

“Appa…Omma…Noona” he called and they all looked at us “This is Ishi…my girlfriend” he introduced and I gave out a nervous smile.

They are very warm for they smiled right after G-dragon introduced me and his mother looks happy upon seeing me. His sister even clapped in excitement and I can already feel that she is really kind. His father on the other hand is expressionless but not in a scary way.

“OMO! You’re so beautiful!” his mother said and I don’t even know if I have to thank her or just gave her a smile.

“Thank you ma’am” I said and she walked towards us.

“Aigoo” she said and held my hand.

“You look so innocent…are you sure you’re already twenty-two?” she asked, making everybody laugh.

“Yes ma’am” I answered shyly and she patted my hand.

“Omma…does she look so young to you?” G-dragon asked and she gave a nod.

“She looks eighteen Jiyong-ah” his sister said and it really is fluttering.

“Yah! Don’t put it all in your head” he joked and I stuck out my tongue at him, forgetting completely that his family is there.

“Ow” I said and they bust out in laughter.

“So cute! I love you already!” his sister said and I smiled at her.

“I told you…she’s one of a kind” G-dragon said proudly and it melted my heart.

I’m not that nervous anymore but I’m still cautious of my movements. I don’t know, but I feel like I need t

Please log in to read the full chapter