HOMELESS AND TOTALLY ALONE.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far, no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart”

1st week -> Over and survived.

2nd week -> Trying to survive, missing him badly.

 “Oppa!” I shouted in glee upon seeing his face appear on the monitor.

“OMO!” he said in surprise, making me giggle.

“Yaaa…you look so thin” I said while staring at him intently.

2 weeks has passed and we are trying our hardest to survive. Honestly, I’m about to lose it and I’m on the verge of insanity already. I don’t know what’s happening to me, but it seems like I cannot live without G-dragon anymore and even if we’ve just been together for almost a month now, my longing for him is just too intense that I cannot sleep at night without hearing his voice. This is one thing why I’m afraid to fall in love. I fall hard and once I’m at the peak already, I don’t know how to go down anymore.

“I’m not eating that well but don’t worry….I’ll go back in shape fast” he said, making me really sad.

“Oppa…you have to eat…I mean…look at you! The muscles that you’ve worked hard to get is not there anymore and your face is smaller than mine…it’s totally freaky” I told him and he gave out a loud laugh.

“My face is smaller than yours even before Ishi…admit it” he said, earning a smirk from me.

“I miss you so much!” I said and he smiled with pain and longing.

“I miss you too….one week…and we’ll be together again” he said and my innards flipped in excitement.

“You said that! Don’t extend anymore…please…Daniel told me that there’s a possibility for you guys to extend and I’m really praying for it not to happen” I said and he sighed.

“There are a lot of appearance invitations here for us….we just don’t know with Hyan suk hyung if he’s going to go with all these or what…but…I’m hoping that he’ll let us go home even just for a week…and then come back after” he smiled warmly as I try to absorb the possibility that this long distance relationship will be extended.

“Seems like we really can’t do anything about it…anyway…let’s wrap that up and talk about something good and uplifting” I told him and he chuckled.

“Let me think…something good and uplifting….mmmm….AH!” he snapped his fingers and laughed.

“Mind telling me about it before laughing oppa?” I asked and he tried controlling his laughs.

His giggles and laughs are so good to hear. It’s like music in my ears and even though I know that he’s also longing like I am, the mere fact that we can still laugh and have fun even if we’re a plane ride away from each other is pretty amazing. As I’ve said, I’m not really good in these kinds of relationships for I hate waiting.

“Seungri and I are sharing one hotel suite…right?” he said and I gave a nod.

“Did you know that I heard him talking in his sleep again? Well…I’m used to it for I’ve been living with him for years now but this time…he’s talking in straight English…like… “Are you ready?!” I guess he’s dreaming that he’s in a concert or a performance…I was actually waiting for him to start singing” he said and I laughed my off big time.

G-dragon always talks about their youngest member and I feel like I’m getting closer to Seungri even if we haven’t even hanged out that much. I can tell that my man is really fond of his maknae and their relationship is so cute. They’re actually like me and Dong min.

“Know what oppa? You are also loud when sleeping” I said and he looked at me as if I just told a big lie.

“I’m not!” he defended and I hissed.

“You snore Oppa! I swear! You snore! We’ve slept together in one bed twice already and I always hear you snoring…it’s funny for you still have a tone” I said and burst out laughing.

“Yah! You’re teasing me again” he said and I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Aigoo…this is not healthy anymore” I told him and he looked at me curiously.

“What do you mean by that?” he asked and I sighed.

“Oppa…I’m missing you badly and as much as I want to follow you there…I can’t for I have a lot of things to do here…and I don’t want to disturb your work….honestly…I’ve never missed someone this much before…and here you are...making me miss you so badly” I said and if I can just cross using the monitor to be with him, I will definitely do it.

We talked for hours and didn’t even mind if it’s already late. Well, the only time that we can talk is when he’s off from work already and what do you expect? Of course, his schedule will end in the wee hours of the night. It’s a good thing that my shift at the pastry shop is moved to a later time so I still have time to sleep even just for  a while.

“How was your work? Have you found another job?” he asked and I shook my head.

“It’s really hard to get a job these days oppa coz there are a lot of competitions….not to mention….most companies are making newly graduates as their priority” I answered and he looked at me and sighed.

“Do you want me to ask some friends if they’re hiring?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Oppa…I’m all good…don’t worry…my salary in the pastry shop is now doubled so it’s a big addition to my budget already” I said and he just stared at me.

“Alright…but…always remember that you are just a human being…you get tired and you are capable of getting sick and I don’t want that to happen for I’m not there to take care of you” he said and it melted my heart.

“And one more thing…don’t ever choose a risky job…alright? I don’t want you playing with death just to earn money…stick with the easy but good paying ones...are we all clear?” he asked and I gave him a salute.

“Yessir!” I said, making him laugh.

“We should sleep now…it’s already past 4am…aigoo…how many hours of sleep will you still have before going to work?” he asked and I started counting.

“5 hours…my shift will start by 3pm” I answered and he sighed heavily.

“I love you….I’ll call you later tonight …but if you’re too tired to talk....just message me…OK?” he asked and I gave a nod.

“I love you too oppa! Sleep and rest well….please…eat more for me….I don’t want to hug a skeleton” I told him and he kissed the screen.

“Mwwwwaaahhh!” I made a kissing sound, making him crack up.

“This is how desperate we are” he said and I blew a kiss for him.

Morning came and my alarm is once again ringing at its best. We have no school for this week for it’s our enrollment period and vacation as well. Thing is, I’m left alone here in Seoul for Eun hee and her family went to Jeju and will not come back till next week same goes with Dong min who is in America right now to visit his sister.

Having no one special and close around can make you insane for there are times wherein you just want to share something or have fun but you can’t even ask them to join you for they are so far away.

“Ishi-ssi! Ishi-ssi! ISH-SSI!”

“Aish!” I dragged my body out of my room to see who the hell is visiting me early in the morning.

“OH!” I said upon opening the door.

It’s my landlady and the moment I saw her face,

Please log in to read the full chapter