PLAN B.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“True love is about growing as a couple, learning about each other and not giving up on each other”

Love can really make or break you and in my case, I have a strong feeling that I’m about to fall apart any moment now. The fear of having our relationship out in the open is haunting us and is so ready to freak our whole being up. This is all too sudden and we haven’t prepared for it at all.

“That is really me…they did took a picture of us…yeah….great!” I said sarcastically.

“Tinky…this is still all cool…I mean….only Jiyong is clearly seen and you’re not…all we can see is your back and your striking red hair” Dong min said and I sighed.

My mind is not processing well and even though I know that my face isn’t visible at all, I’m still freaking out for there can be a lot of pictures that aren’t yet being publicized.

“Wow trouble twin….you freakin risked it big time” Eun hee said and I just looked at her in worry.

“The whole thing is my idea…I’m the one who told him to watch a movie….to eat at a fast food restaurant and walk in the streets of Hongdae…WHICH I’m thankful that it didn’t push through for it can be a much bigger problem if we are caught hand in hand in the streets….bottom line here is….I’m the one to be blamed for this coz all these freakin ideas came from me” I told them and sighed.

“Look…there’s no one to blame here…yes…the idea came from you…BUT…Jiyong knows how this secret dating thing works and he just let things happen even if he knows that it’s too dangerous” Dong min said and all I can do is stare in space and zone out.

Well, fine. There’s no one to blame here for we both know even before all this happened that we are about to do a bold move and yet, we still went for it and I think it’s all because we both want to experience what it is like to be a normal couple, that can do whatever they feel like doing and can go wherever they want to go. To wrap it all up, we just want to go out of the box.

“This is the consequence of loving a celebrity” Dong min said, making me sigh “Yes…you are with a drool worthy dude…you’re lucky coz out of all the women in this world…you are the chosen one…but then again….the mere fact that you are a secret girlfriend is enough to say that your happiness will just be locked up in the world that Jiyong has made for you that is so far from the real damn world…you are gonna be locked in a closet for a long time coz once you come out…your life will be in ruins with your whole being dug up and your privacy totally ed” he continued and I totally agree with him.

Dong min is absolutely right. I’m a lucky girl for I’ve got myself a popular human being, who is sought after by a lot of women all over the globe….thing is…being with this person has a lot of risks. Risks that not even in your wildest dreams have you thought of taking. The mere fact that I agreed to be with him is already a huge one and I’m not even regretting it at all.

“It’s still good for they haven’t exaggerated the news yet” Eun hee said and I grabbed my laptop right away.

“In the news…they haven’t…but on the internet….they have” I placed the laptop on the table and they gasped in shock upon seeing a lot of articles about this one thing.

“This is quite….insane” Dong min said while browsing.

“This is crazy…period” Eun hee followed and all I can do is roll my eyes and sigh.

“Actually….this is expected…this whole thing and the reactions are normal” Dong min said.

I may be a major of the arts, but I’m not a fan of showbiz at all. I do adore some celebrities and watching whatever show there is in television entertains me, but when it comes to gossips, I kinda see it as a big joke for scandals and rumors is just a way of celebrities to make their names ring that popularity bell. These articles are all made up to drag somebody down or lift someone up but now that I’m personally involved in one, I can pretty much say that I pity all the celebrities in the world for they have to undergo this grueling process.

“They are really….ing” Eun hee said, still reading some comments.

“Listen...one comment says… “I’m sure that girl is just someone who he picked up somewhere…she’s a lucky ” ….what the hell! How can you label someone without even knowing if what you’ve read is true or not? They didn’t even know you at all…seriously…this needs some cheek slap” Dong min said and I just shook my head.

“OH! Here’s another one... “her red hair looks horrible….maybe she’s the newest face of Mcdonalds and it happens that Jiyong got fond of her and invited her for dinner”….excuse me….your red hair suits you very well and if they can just see your face…I’m so sure that they will just stare at you with jaws falling to the ground….whoever this is…once I see her…I will make her eat all the cheeseburgers in Mcdonalds and shave her head” Eun hee said, making us laugh.

Hearing these comments are hurting me but then again, I cannot do anything about it since it’s their opinion, they are just voicing out what they feel and there’s nothing wrong about it. Thing is, they should’ve been a little kind and labeling me a is a bit off.

“I’ve never imagined that I’d be bullied outside of school” I said and they chuckled.

“Well dear….Agatha is not the only bully in this world…there are a lot of them and they’re in a hunt for you” Eun hee said and I pushed her lightly.

“Tinky…if I were you….all I’ll do is face it…hold your head up high and walk like a boss for YOU darling…is G-dragon’s…THE G-dragon’s chosen one…you are the girl that made his swirl like crazy and that alone is amusing” Dong min said and I smiled at him.

“This is reality trouble twin….and you can’t do anything about it” Eun hee said and I sighed.

That’s what I’m talking about. Reality is always the voice that knocks me down. For all I know, these past few weeks, I’ve been living a dream and now, here comes my nightmare. Honestly, I’m not ready for the real thing yet for I still want to enjoy my fantasy.

“I wonder what move will Jiyong make to protect you…that guy will now prove to you how much he treasures your relationship…this is going to make or break everything you know” Eun hee said and I looked at her in alarm.

“What do you mean by that?” I asked curiously.

“Tinky…his career is on the line here….not only his…but Big Bang’s as well…we all know that they have a single image to maintain and once this big thing comes out…Jiyong will go through a lot of questioning…big and totally crazy reactions will be heard here and there…it can tire you or him and eventually....all these will wreck the fairytale that you both are living in” Dong min said and it really shook my whole being up.

“Guys…you’re scaring me…actually…Jiyong told me about his ex awhile ago….he said that one reason why they broke up is because that girl cannot take all the attacks that people gave her…they didn’t hurt her physically…but emotionally th

Please log in to read the full chapter