TEMPORARY SEPARATION.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Distance is not an obstacle, but it’s a beautiful reminder of how strong true love can be”

Being away from the one you love is really difficult. You’ll feel so complicated, dead and disheveled. Your mind will always fly somewhere else to the point that, you can’t focus on the things that you need to do no matter how important that is.

I can say that I am now in my dead mode once again coz Ishi left for Greece a few days ago already. She wasn’t supposed to leave yet, but because their unit heads wants the whole team to go there early, they don’t have a choice but to follow it. She’s even supposed to do some workshop here in Korea, but decided to just do it there.

I guess, we’re really going to count four to five months till her filming finishes and I’m going insane just by the thinking of it. Yes, I know that I’m the one who pushed her to do it, but what I didn’t know is that, separation is really hard and I’m regretting my decision now.

Truth is, when Hyan suk hyung told me about this job offer, I already told myself that I will not let her go to Greece coz I know that it’ll gonna be  hard for us. But after talking with hyung, he changed my views on it and I was able to realize a lot of things as well.

“Jiyong-ah….Ishi is getting bigger and bigger as time goes by….this job offer is a great opportunity coz the mere fact that MBC is ready to risk their whole production for a newbie is already amazing…these people really saw something in Ishi that’s why they wanted her to be part of their team” he told me and all I can do is sigh while my mind goes blank.

“I know that hyung…and I’m so proud for Ishi’s career is really taking flight…thing is...I don’t think I’m ready for a long separation yet” I told him and he shook his head.

“You need to get used to it coz you’ll be living this way for we don’t know how long…Ishi is in demand locally and internationally that there are huge possibilities of her being out of the country most of the time…not to mention…Jin young told me that in a year’s time….he’s going to prepare Ishi for her international debut already…that means…she’ll be living in America once again and that separation will much longer” he said and I feel like telling Ishi to just stop from working.

“Jiyong…Ishi is living her dream already and supporting her all the way is the best that we can do….I’m so sure that she will base on your decision for Jin young told me that she asked for a few more days to decide…so if I were you….let her do it….encourage her and motivate her….don’t worry about it for I’m sure that this production will be good and it will teach her a lot of things as well” hyung said and I can’t say anything more for he really have a point.

As a matter of fact, Ishi is really hesitant in doing this. She loves to do the drama, but is not ready to be separated from me. Our bond is really tight now that being away from each other is like killing ourselves slowly. I’m telling you, convincing her to accept the job has been really difficult.

“Oppa…are you sure about this?” she asked and I grabbed the phone in her hand.

“I’m going to call JYP Sajangnim now and you will tell him that you’re accepting the job already” I said but she snatched the phone away from me.

“Wait!” she said and sighed.

“You haven’t even asked me if I’m all cool with it Oppa” she said and I smiled at her.

“Baby…I can see and feel that you really want this…c’mon…we both know that this is going to be great…turning it down will really be a big mistake” I told her and she gave out a pout.

“Just to remind you Oppa…we’re not talking about a week or two of separation here….we’re gonna deal with MONTHS” she said and I nod my head.

“I know…baby” I cupped her face with both hands and looked straight into her eyes “This is going to make or break your career…I can feel that this is going to be a big hit…that this drama will put your name on that hall of fame….trust me…we’ll be just fine…you don’t have to think about how far away we’ll be from each other…as I’ve said…I can go there to visit you” I said and gave her a peck on the lips.

After a lot of encouraging words, I was able to convince her to call JYP Sajangnim and accept the drama offer. This project will surely make her a big star and I’ll be so unfair to her if I’m going to say no it. My decision is really a big deal to her and I know that once I say no, she will not think twice in turning the job down.

Ishi had shed a lot of tears and has worried so much after that, and I know that if she can only kill me for making her feel crappy, she will definitely slit my neck or cut my head off in a flash. Well, I’ve got to do what I have to do and that is to support her in whatever she wants for I’m not in the right position to stop her from doing what she wants and feels like doing.

“This is going to be one heck of a challenge Oppa…I’m telling you…this separation will bring us to the world of insanity” she said while reading her script.

“You know what? Why don’t you just focus on your reading and not think of separation anymore” I lay beside her in bed and pulled her closer to me.

“How was your first cast meeting awhile ago?” I asked and she sighed.

“It went well…I’ve met my co-actors and they are all kind to me….thing is…I’m the maknae and I don’t have someone who is even close to my age” she answered.

“Who’s gonna be your leading man again?” I asked and got her script from her.

“Moon Joo won…he’s really a good actor…not to mention…he’s so handsome as well…actually…he kinda reminds me of TOP Oppa for they resemble each other” she answered and I suddenly became worried.

I know that Ishi will not even think of flirting with guys for she’s really loyal. But then again, I don’t trust the guys around her. Not to brag or anything, my girl is really beautiful, she’s ideal most especially when you get to know her. She also got a nice body for she will not be a Victoria’s Secret angel if she doesn’t. Just by thinking that she will be kissing and acting as another man’s girlfriend is already killing me, what more if rumors of them being close starts coming out, what will happen to me?

Weeks passed by and she’s so busy with a lot of things. She even went to Japan for a photo shoot and stayed there f

Please log in to read the full chapter