HAVE TO BE ALERT.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze”

She’s living her dreams already and I’m so glad that I’m a part of it. I support her all the way and I’ll never get tired on supporting her. I may not be with her every single day, but in mind, heart and spirit, I’m holding her up, ready to motivate, inspire and cheer for her.

Ishi released her album and debuted almost a month ago and her career is taking flight. She’s all over the internet, the charts and shows. Up until now she still can’t believe that she have come this far and I’m pretty sure that she will go farther more for she’s doing really well in this business. I can actually say that she’s born to do this.

“Oppa…wake up…Oppa” she keeps on shaking me by the shoulders, while I’m trying my hardest not to get disturbed by it.

Big Bang’s comeback is in a few days from now and as usual, we’re working our assess out day and night for a big entrance. We are rehearsing everyday and is even preparing for a concert that will be held months from now. I’m so hectic and same goes with Ishi.

“Oppa…wake up” I felt her lips touched my cheek and it made me smile.

“Aigoo” I turned to look at her and saw a very tired girl, whose eyes are about to pop out already.

She just got home from filming a music video and from the looks of it, she’s just trying to stay awake to somehow spend some time with me. This is us now. We only see each other in the morning for we work till the wee hours of the night. Our situation isn’t that healthy for a relationship, but we can’t do anything about it.

“Come here” I pulled her beside me and she rested her head on my chest.

“How was it? I’m sorry I wasn’t able to drop by last night…I was stuck in the studio” I said while her hair.

“It went well…it got delayed for a few hours…but it’s all good” she answered lazily.

“How’s the kissing scene?” I asked and sighed.

She looked at me with a small smile on her face “Are you jealous again Oppa?” she asked and I smirked.

“Why would I get jealous?” I asked, pretending that I’m not when truth is, I really am a bit jealous.

“Because Khun is my leading man in that music video” she answered and I nearly went nuts.

Well, Khun has my permission for this. Actually, when they presented the music video concept to Ishi, she told me everything right away and asked if things are just cool with me. The whole concept is great, it’s gonna be whimsical for there would be a castle, a prince and a princess. Thing is, it has a kissing scene ONCE AGAIN and they let Ishi choose her partner. I know that she told me all this because she’s hoping that I can do the job, but I can’t for I’m too busy so I told her that Khun would be a good replacement.

“Are you sure Oppa? You’re gonna give this to Khun?” she asked in disbelief and I gave her a nod.

“Baby…..I can’t do it…my schedule is so packed with a lot of activities…I trust Khun more than any other guys out there…I know that he will not take advantage of you…not to mention…if I’m going to be the lead on your music video…our past rumors will once again fire up and we don’t want that to happen” I told her and she sighed heavily.

 A week ago, during Ishi’s first live performance, JYP Sajangnim and Hyan suk hung talked to us for we have been busted already. Actually, they know about our relationship even from day one and they just let us be, which is really a shock for Ishi and I. But what shocked us the most is that, they let us continue dating even if Ishi has signed a contract saying that she cannot date for three years. They were even thinking of making another deal, but didn’t push through with it.

“Jiyong…we know that you will take care of this matter more than Ishi for you know how all this works” JYP Sajangnim said and I nod in agreement.

“Ishi is new to this and that girl can really be careless sometimes…truth is…you are both careless but you’re the guy so you have to protect your relationship from the public…things are not going to be good if this goes out in the open for

Please log in to read the full chapter