A TOTAL BRIDEZILLA.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It is a long, intricate, intimate dance together and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance and your choice of partner”

They say that when love comes your way, it’s up to you if you’ll take it or turn back from it. Well in my case, I took and faced it with all my heart. I risked a lot, sacrificed a lot, cried a lot and smiled a lot. There are times wherein I almost lost it, but at the end of the dark tunnel, there’s a light where true happiness and superior bliss is waiting.

I was once a toughie, or maybe I thought I was. Then someone came into my life and changed almost every single thing about me. Because of him, I learned how to lean on to others and not walk on a rough path alone. He taught me things that not even Einstein can teach. He let me wander around and basically ran into the wild with me. My craziness, randomness and stubbornness were all taken by him without second thoughts. I can be myself in front of him and he will not even judge or point a finger on me. Kwon Jiyong is really the guy that I’ve wished and prayed for every single night, and I’m so happy that God gave him to me.

“August 18th….a beautiful and a trouble magnet girl spilled a whole glass of water on me…I must say that the moment I heard her speak…my heart beats in a weird way….and then….I bumped into her once again in a club…she’s not drunk…but her high heeled shoes are giving her crap…she entertained me that night…I eavesdropped in their conversation for her friends’ table is just a few inches away from us…hearing her stories made me laugh and for some unexplainable reasons…I feel like I’m getting attached to her…next thing I know it…I’m in a pastry shop with her as the cashier….at that point…I’m totally freaking out for I’ve been seeing this girl and bumping into her all the time….it also made me ask “Why do I feel like fate is bringing us together?”….what’s more freaky is that…a good friend of mine is her best friend’s special friend and we met again….I won’t forget that night….for she nearly got hit by a car and almost killed the hell out of me ….I rescued her from the mad driver…making me as her hero….turns out…she is also a hero because she rescued a puppy and that’s the reason why she’s in the middle of the road….we talked for an hour or two that night…and that’s when I realized that I’m falling in-love…thing is…I’m falling in-love with a random girl…I don’t even know where she came from...all I know is her name and t how wonderful she is……”

“We’ve been through a lot....the mere fact that we struggled so hard to be able to stay together is enough to amaze me coz honestly…I never thought that I’d be able to risk and sacrifice this much just for a person….I must admit…there were times wherein I hit rock bottom…but seeing her and feeling her love is just so wonderful that I cannot even bring myself to separate from her….”

“Ishi Kwon….I know that we have had crazy times and our petty fights are really ridiculous….but one thing’s for sure….I’m ready to go crazy for you…and I would rather fight with you everyday than be in peace….I love you and always remember that you’re the most beautiful gift that God has given to me”

I don’t know how to react after watching his surprise video. During that time, my wonderful and super romantic husband kicked in once again and swept me off my feet. I just cannot believe that he did this in front of so many people. Not in my wildest dreams have I imagined a guy doing this to me. I actually thought that these kinds of scenes only happen in soap operas.

“We’re already married…but…I want us to experience a wedding….I love you…SO MUCH…and if I have to marry you every day…I will” he kneeled on one knee, totally shocking me and the crowd started roaring.

“Baby….will you marry me….again?” he finally popped the question and I just stared at him for my brain stopped for a while there.

This is just so insane and I just cannot put what I’m feeling in words. I’m not expecting this at all for he’s not giving me any damn clues before. I can say now that G-dragon is really a man full of surprises and can totally make you feel like a true woman.

“OF COURSE!” I answered in glee and tear up “How can I say no?” I asked and he stood up to hug me.

There is no ring involved for I already have two engagement rings and it’s not needed anymore. I’m telling you, my mind is swirling for it hasn’t sink in me yet. I swear, if this is just a dream, I’d rather sleep forever and not wake up anymore.

“I love you…I love you so much” he cupped my face with both hands and moved his face closer to mine.

“I love you too Oppa” I leaned in for a kiss and the crowd just went crazy to the point that your eardrums will soon pop and give in.

The concert ended with a bang as usual and G-dragon didn’t let go of my hand, literally. He asked me to stay for their encore and all I did was sing and dance with the boys. Standing on the same stage with him, in front of so many people really made me emotional for I can feel that he’s proud that I’m his girl and he got me.

After that night, the congratulatory messages poured in as well as the acceptance of the VIPs. I cannot believe that they are opening their hearts to me already. Knowing that things are slowly going back to their right places are making me so happy and the contentment that I’m feeling is so overwhelming.

Months passed by and I’m going insane already. Well, G-dragon and I decided to have the wedding as soon as possible for we’d both be busy by the end of this year and all the preparations as well as the wedding itself will be so impossible.

THREE MONTHS. That’s all the time that we have to prepare and get things done. I don’t know, but for these past few months, my life has turned 360 degs for I’m juggling my crazy work and the wedding preparations all at the same time. I’m telling you, even with three wedding coordinators helping me, the stress and the pressure is still there.

“This makes me want to cry” I plopped myself on the couch the moment Eon, Dong min, Eun hee and I entered the apartment.

“This is how it works trouble twin” Eun hee said and I rolled my eyes at her.

The four of us had just arrived from the gown fitting and also checked the flowers and the wedding invitation distribution. You see, preparing for a wedding is so complicated and detailed for a single mist

Please log in to read the full chapter