MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

7:31, 7:32, 7:33, 7:34, 7:35.  What did I do to deserve this? Why is that all of a sudden, things are turning upside down for me? I actually thought that this day will end well but it seems like I’m wrong. I feel like I’m being played at and it’s just so hard to take in.

“Ms. Shin…can I talk to you?” Ms. Ong asked and my whole body just froze.

I told myself that I won’t give up the hope that Big Bang will still show up but as time goes by, I’m slowly losing grip and all I want is to disappear. I am also preparing myself for more unlucky situations and all I can think of is my scholarship, for I know that Agatha is capable of getting it away from me.

“Ms. Shin…what is happening? I thought everything is arranged already? Where are our guests?” Ms. Ong asked in annoyance and all I can do is sigh.

I was speechless. First and foremost, I don’t have any clue on why they’re not here yet. Secondly, I didn’t even expect this to happen though I know I should’ve cleared things more to Big Bang’s manager but we have spoken well and I even reminded him awhile ago about the event.

“I’m sorry ma’am….I know that this is really a drag but don’t worry…I’ll do something about it” I told her and she just stared at me.

“If the group isn’t here by 8… you are really in big trouble Ms. Shin….I will not let this pass” she said and walked off.

So it seems like I really have to kiss my scholarship goodbye already. Now that Ms. Ong has spoken and even told me that she will not let this pass, I’m so sure that she and Agatha will do everything to get the school to pull out my scholarship.

“Tinky….no calls yet?” Dong min asked and I shook my head.

“I’ve tried calling YG Entertainment again but they really don’t know what’s happening” he said and tears started rolling down my cheeks.

“awww Tinky….don’t cry! Your make-up will get ruined!” he wiped my tears right away while I cry harder.

“All I want is to do well in this assignment and now what? It’s all screwed up!” I told him.

“It’s not your fault…what do we know? Maybe they are already on their way here…after all…they are really scheduled to make an appearance so no matter what happens they will show up” he said and I sighed.

“How I wish they will still arrive” I said and he hugged me.

This is really the most devastating part of all. Not in my wildest dreams have I imagined that I’ll lose my scholarship just because of a boy band. I know that they are busy and maybe something came up, but they should’ve told me earlier that they wouldn’t be able to make it, for me to plot another plan. Now the program is ruined and it’s all because of me and the blame will surely all go to me.

“You have to make them appear Ishi….or else….this whole auditorium will be hating you” Agatha said and I just looked at her.

“Go away Simba!” Eun hee said and it obviously made Agatha mad.

“What did you call me?” she asked while walking near to Eun hee.

“You look like Simba of the Lion King….seriously…that hairstyle of yours is the most pathetic of all” mouse said and it alarmed me and Dong min.

I know that our heads are already heated for we are facing a big problem, but I don’t want the mouse to get into trouble because of me. I cannot even afford to see Eun hee grabbing Agatha’s hair while cursing her. Good thing, Dong min was able to pull her out of the scene right away.

“This is so bad….my mind is about to explode already….I really need you guys…what will I do now?” I asked and they looked at me and shook their heads.

“Look…we’re so ed up as you are….we can’t even think right….if we’re going to help you…it’ll just be like the blind leading the blind” Eun hee said and I sighed.

“I need a miracle!” I said and my phone rang.

It seems like God has heard me for Big Bang’s manager is calling already and I can feel that I’m about to be pulled out of hell anytime soon. It’s already late but it’s good to be late than never.

“Ms. Shin…we’re already here in front of your department building…where will we go?” he asked and I jumped in glee.

“OMO! Thank GOD!” I shrieked and I know that the guy on the other end is thinking that I’m crazy “I’ll fetch you there sir…I’m already on my way” I said and walked out of the drama office right away.

“TINKY! Where are you going?” Dong min called out.

“Miracles really happen!” I shouted and dashed off.

I didn’t even wait for the elevator. Instead, I used the emergency stairs not minding about my make-up that is now smudged all over my face because of sweat. I’m not even in the mood to perform already, but now that Big Bang is here, I’m so much ready to rock that stage.

“Hello…good evening…we are really sorry we’re late…the boys had an emergency meeting with YG sajangnim that’s why we weren’t able to make it on time” a fat man said and I smiled at him while panting.

“That’s….OK….Sir….nothing….to…worry…about” I said in between pants and it made the Big Bang members look at me weirdly.

“Do you want water?” Seungri asked and I shook my head.

“I’m fine…thank you sir” I said and he smiled at me and it’s pretty obvious that the other members are teasing him with their eyes.

“This way” I said and led them to the elevator.

I feel like fainting already for I’m dead tired. I went down from the 9th floor up to the 1st. Now, tell me, how can I not faint because of that?

“Welcome to our office” I said and the moment I opened the door, everyone got shocked.

“OMO! BIG BANG!” the freshmen and sophomore members shrieked and it’s just so hard to stop them.

“OH! Seunghyun oppa!” “Youngbae Oppa!” “Hi Jiyong oppa!” “DAESUNG OPPA!” “PANDA!”

I think all the girls in our office just went nuts the moment Big Bang arrived and they are all trying so hard to make the boys notice them but it seems like they are not in their elements yet for none of them are even saying anything. Well, Seungri is an exception for he’s already comfortable with everybody right away.

“I’m Ishi Shin…I’ll be your assistant tonight…if you have any questions or concerns…you can approach me” I nervously introduced myself to the boys and they just looked at me with small smiles on their lips.

“Nice to meet you Ishi” Seungri said and we even shook hands.

“Nice meeting you too” I told him and his hyung’s chuckled.

“Don’t mind him…he’s just trying to get your attention” Daesung said and I smiled.

“uhmm…is there anything you want?” I asked and I feel like I’m just talking with ghosts.

“None for the moment” TOP answered at last and I gave out a nod.

It seems like the members are not in good condition tonight for they are so quiet and I feel like they don’t want to be here. Oh well, I don’t want to go to conclusions right away for they must’ve been really tired from work that even giving a simple smile is hard.

The moment Agatha saw Big Bang and their team, she changed into this ugly angel and all she can do is flirt but sadly, the boys aren’t even looking at her. She’s now wearing her performance outfit and all I can say is, mine is far much better than her even if she’s sporting a y outfit as well.

“Look at that woman…she really is a flirt…she can’t stop from talking when it’s obvious that no one is even listening to her” Dong min said while we’re busy cutting colored papers to be used as confetti.

I don’t know if luck is really on my side tonight but it seems like it’s just fine that Big Bang arrived late for we are having some technical problems in the auditorium. The program is supposed to be starting by 8, but it’s already 8:30 and it’s not even rolling yet.

“We’re really sorry for the delay….there a few technical problems…but it’s going to be fixed in a few minutes” I told Big Bang’s manager.

“It’s alright…the boys doesn’t have any schedules after this so they can extend their time since we also arrived late” he said and gave him a nod.

I don’t know but these boys really do have a world of their own. I mean, they are not talking to the people inside the office and all they do is smile and wave their hand. They only talk to the people in their team but other than that, nothing. On the other hand, I can’t say that they are snobs for I can feel that they are warm and kind people. Maybe they are just so tired or they are still getting themselves comfortable.

“Tinky!” Dong min shouted, making the YG team look at him.

“oopps” he said and I walked near him.

“What is it?” I asked and I can see that his eyes are not looking at me but to the people behind me.

“Everything’s cool now and the show will start in a few minutes….mouse is already busy with the last minute arrangements for the competition” he said and I gave out a nod.

“I need you to get ready now” he said but I shook my head.

“I can’t!

Please log in to read the full chapter