NOTHING IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Love is an invaluable bond that enriches every good thing in life. It gives each hug tenderness, each heart happiness and each spirit a steady lift. Love is an invisible connection that is exquisitely felt by those who know the joy, feel the warmth, share the sweetness, and celebrate the gift”

I feel so bad. I don’t know, but this is the first time that I ever felt like I’m not a good boyfriend at all. I know that what I did is really unforgivable for I keep on promising and in the end, break them. What’s worst is, I totally have forgotten about her last night and it . She doesn’t deserve this, Ishi has been so understanding and supportive to me and it seems like I’m not giving a damn on it at all.

My busy schedule is really getting the best of us. It’s testing our relationship and how long will we last with this kind of set-up. I must say, we are slowly falling apart and I’m blaming myself for it. Ishi has done her part, she calls, texts and even drops by our studio just to have a glimpse of me or have a short talk but because I’m too hectic, there are times that I wasn’t able to entertain her at all. She’s right, everything has limits and it’s so sad to hear that she has reached hers already.

I wasn’t able to sleep at all, my eyes were closed but my mind is working at its best. I can’t stop from thinking about Ishi and what to do to patch things up betwen us. I know that she’s going to soften and just needs time to think and cool down but I can’t wait for that anymore coz I feel like, if I’ll let this thing last for another day, there’s this huge possibility of us breaking up after. And of course, I don’t want that to happen.

“Jiyong-ah….why do you looks so tired? Aigoo…your eyes are swollen” manager hyung said, making me sigh.

“I wasn’t able to sleep well last night hyung” I told him and he looked at me in the rear view mirror.

“Why is that?” he asked and I shook my head.

“It’s nothing hyung” I answered and he smirked.

“Did you have a fight with Ishi?” he asked and I sighed heavily.

“We were supposed to see each other last night…I promised to spend the night with her….but totally forgotten it because I was too busy with the girls’ recording” I finally said and he sighed.

“Jiyong-ah….you know that juggling work and relationship is not easy…most especially…you’re a celebrity and you’ve got a lot of things in your plate always…..but then….you have to organize your thoughts…you have to learn how to split your time in all your important matters….Ishi seems to be patient and supportive…but…like your other girls….she can get tired too…and that is the hardest thing to handle coz once a girl got tired already….there is a possibility for her to quit and I’m pretty sure you don’t want that to happen” he told me and I just want to bang my head on the window of the car.

I’m such an and I know it so well. My girl is the most wonderful of all, but even the most wonderful person can sometimes go down from his/her throne and smash the hell out of people as well. I know that I have to do something to make it up to her and expensive gifts are already out of the list. As she always say, she doesn’t need expensive things, all she needs is my presence and time.

“What happened last night? Did you patch it up with Ishi?” Teddy hyung asked as I settle on the swivel chair beside him.

“She’s so mad at me hyung….if you can only see her last night…you can easily tell that she’s raging in anger but she just cannot get it all out for she’s afraid of hurting me as well…her words stabbed my heart to death though” I told him and he sighed.

“You have to make up for it…don’t let it last for long…give what your girl needs after all…a whole day with her is not a waste of time…and next time…don’t make promises that you can’t stand up for” he said and I nod in agreement.

Seems like I really need to move fast now. I have to get my girl back as soon as possible before it’s too late. Teddy hyung and manager hyung are right, I shouldn’t be slacking off for she might think of something inappropriate to do that I’m sure will end my life.

“OH Jiyong-ah!” Youngbae called upon seeing me in the cafeteria.

“Hey” I said when he joined me.

“What happened to you last night? Teddy hyung told me that you asked him to watch over the girls” he said and I gave out a sigh.

“I went to Ishi’s…I forgot that I promised her a date last night and yeah….I got messed up” I told him and he sighed.

“Aigoo…is your mind that scattered? Yaaa….how can you forget her?” he asked and I shrugged.

“She’s so mad at me right now….I don’t even know what to do” I said and he sighed.

“The best thing to do is take a day or two off from work and spend it with her…if you haven’t noticed….Ishi is really longing for you…if you can only see the smile on her face when she saw you at the music station yesterday…I’m so sure that you’ll love her more...give her the time that she wanted coz for one….she has the right to demand for it” he said and I gave a nod.

“I need to plan something big for her…I won’t settle for an expensive dinner date only…I need something big and totally mind blowing” I told him and he chuckled.

“Bring her to a place that she’ll totally love” he said and I suddenly snapped up.

Yes! That’s it! I’ll bring her to a place where she can relax and forget about the stress of the city. I can ask for a three day off from work and I’ll just go with my commitments after our trip. This is what we both need, a time out off our hectic schedules.

“What? Three days!” Hyan suk hyung exclaimed and I gave him a nod.

“Jiyong-ah….a day off is just fine with me…but three days is already too much” he said and I sighed.

“Hyung...please….I need this…well… I know that work is also a priority…but…for these past few weeks…I’ve been working my off day in day out…that I’ve totally neglected Ishi already….please hyung…I have to save my relationship…you know how much I love that girl…..I can’t afford to lose her” I said and he sighed heavily.

“Alright…I’ll give what you want…BUT…be sure to attend to all your commitments once you arrive…Ishi will have to practice doubly hard as well for their trial performances is already starting…actually….their first performance will be later this afternoon…do you want to watch it?” he asked and I gave a nod immediately.

“I’m not aware of that performance hyung….and I can’t wait for it already” I told him and he chuckled.

“Ishi is really hardworking…Mr. Han and Ms. Lee always compliments her…they even told me that she doesn’t need to be trained that much already for she’s a natural…her talent is coming out without her knowledge and the people around her were the only ones who can notice it…she’s a good find Jiyong and I can’t wait for her to rock the music industry” he said and I feel so very proud for my girl.

It’s given already. Ishi is really a great performer and she will be a good artist for sure. I don’t know, but there’s a part in me that is a bit scared of what might happen once we’re both in the entertainment circle already. Of course, her schedule will be hectic as well and time will be a much bigger problem. That’s why we really need to talk about this issue as early as now and come up with a good solution for this to be solved.

“Noona…where are you?” I called my sister for she is good in giving date ideas.

“I’m here at the restaurant….Appa is out and Omma needs help around here…why?” she asked and I rushed out of the building right away.

“I’m going there….see you” I said and hanged up.

Noona will surely be a big help to this problem of mine. She is so good in planning events or dates for she’s also a hopeless romantic like me. Honestly, I never come to her for help when it comes to these things but this is a different situation, my relationship with Ishi is at stake already therefore, I need this surprise to be one of a kind and insanely big and crazy.

“YAH! You’re really stupid! How can you do that to her?” Noona raged in anger when I told her everything that happened to us these past few weeks.

“Noona…calm down” I said and she hissed “Look…I know that I’m the one at fault here and I’m already reflecting on my mistakes...this is the sole reason as to why I’m doing this…I want to make it up to her” I said and she sighed.

“Alright….I’ll help you…but I’m telling you Kwon Jiyong…you’re dead meat if you do this to her once again….Omma and I will cut that head of yours and I’m pretty sure that Appa will beat the hell out of you” she threatened and all I can do is sigh.

My family really loves Ishi and in their minds and hearts, she’s already the one. I’m on the same boat as them for my whole being, even my soul is wanting Ishi to be my wife. I can really see myself with her till I grow old and I’m praying for things to go right for us so that us ending up together won’t be too hard.

“Ishi is not really the kind of person who will appreciate expensive things Noona….if you’ll show her a dduboki and steak…and make her choose….she will choose ddubokki without second thoughts” I told her and she laughed out loud.

“You took three days off…right?” Noona asked and

Please log in to read the full chapter