DOING EVERYTHING FOR HER.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space”

Living the life that you just once dreamed off is really overwhelming. I can say that I am now living my dream and I’ve got what I wanted the most. A happy and a healthy family, a good paying job and a girl that I love with all my heart and love me back as well. I don’t know what I did right to deserve all this, but I’m thankful for it. I’m one lucky man and I can’t be much happier.

It’s Christmas day and I’m working and it goes with Ishi as well. Both of us are busy as hell that we rarely see each other already. Seriously, this has become a problem of us before and during that time it’s just me who doesn’t have time for her. Now, it’s all different for we are both working and our time is being eaten by our commitments and activities. I can say that Ishi is now feeling the stress of the entertainment world. She complains once in a while but still go on with it for this is what she wants and knowing her, she won’t give up easily no matter how hard things can be. That girl will push boundaries and cross limits, and I’m already seeing her career taking flight soon.

Waking up without her beside me is not good at all. I’m in Japan right now with the boys for we are going to perform in a festival here. I just hate mornings without Ishi. It may sound a bit too much but it’s the truth. There are even times wherein the members would describe how cranky I am in the morning whenever I’m away from her. Oh well, I guess this is just normal for I am so used to seeing her beautiful face first thing in the morning.

“mmmm” I picked up a call with my soul still out of my body.

“OPPA! MERRY CHRISTMAS!” she greeted cheerfully, making me smile.

“Aigoo…you woke me up” I said and heard her giggle.

“OH! I’m sorry…I just want to be the first one to greet you…..alright…I’m gonna hang up now…I’ll just call you again later” she said, disappointed.

“Yah! I’m just joking” I said and she smirked “Merry Christmas baby…I love you” I used my sweet voice for her not to feel sad anymore.

“PSH! I’m being thoughtful here while you’re just playing around….as usual” she said in annoyance.

“Omo! I’m sorry…forgive Oppa now…it’s such a good day…why spoil it because of your playful husband?” I asked and she chuckled.

“What did you just say? Husband? Excuse me Mr. Kwon….as far as my memory is concerned….I’m not married yet…well…I’m engaged but my boyfriend and I aren’t even planning of a wedding soon” she said, making me laugh.

“Ishi Shin…in my heart and in my mind…you are already Mrs. Kwon so don’t spoil it” I told her and I can already imagine her smile go from ear to ear.

Honestly, I really want to get married already. Yes, I know that it’s not the right time yet, but I want to make her mine officially as soon as possible. I don’t know, but I really want to put a mark on her saying “G-dragon’s property” so that guys wouldn’t even dare to go near her anymore. It may sound insane but I’m sure that guys out there will agree with me most especially, when you have a girlfriend that is a certified guy magnet. I’m not talking here. Fanboys poured in after her album teasers came out a few weeks ago.

“Oppa…how I wish you’re here right now…I’d be filming my first music video and my nerves are really shooting up” she told me and I feel so bad for I won’t be  there to give her support.

“Baby…there’s no need for you to get nervous…remember that it’s your filming…you’re gonna be the center of it and if your nerves are ruling you….it will show in the video…just relax…breathe and don’t think too much…that brain of yours is giving you the freaks once again and if I were you…shut it down even just for a few hours…you’ll do well” I said to give her some motivation.

“Alright…I’m gonna try to do that…AISH! Why do I have to feel this way when all I want is to nail the filming later? This !” she whined in a very cute way.

“Yaaa…you’re the one who’s making it …just do the things that I told you and everything is gonna be fine” I chuckled and she gave out a sigh.

“Have I told you about this music video’s concept already Oppa?” she asked.

“Not yet…what’s it about?” I got out of bed and checked if Seungri is already awake.

“It’s about two lovers who are so happy and in-love…the video is gonna be a bit y for I’d be having a not so daring bed scene with Jinwoon…oh well” she said and the moment I heard “bed scene”, I freaked out.

“YAH!” I shouted, waking Seungri up.

“Hyung…what’s happening?” he jerked up and asked.

“Nothing…you can sleep more” I pushed him down to bed again and went out of his room.

“YAH! Why didn’t you ask for my permission first?” I asked in rage.

“Oppa…I received the storyline just now…all I know is that we’re going to play as lovers and is totally clueless about this bed scene…aigoo…don’t think too much! It’s going to be a decent scene” she explained but and my heart already dropped to my feet.

“AISH! Why do I have a feeling that you also have a kissing scene?” I asked and she giggled.

“YOU GOT IT! We’ll be having two kiss scenes as a matter of fact” she answered coolly and all I want to do is book a flight back to Korea.

“What time is your filming going to start?” I asked.

“mmm…around four in the afternoon” she answered and I sighed.

This is one of my fears. I know that I’m being possessive of her once again, but I can’t help it. I get too paranoid with the thought of guys being paired up with her and even though I know that it’s just work and Ishi wouldn’t even try to flirt to other guys, I still go crazy because of it.

“I have to hang up now Oppa…my voice coach is already here” she said and I gave out a sigh.

“Psh! Alright…call me when you’re free” I told her and felt a little sad.

“OK! I love you…see you soon” she said with a sad tone.

“Aigoo…don’t be like that…you’re making me sad…love you too…see you real soon” I replied.

I guess we really should be used to this already for I’m pretty sure that she’d be going in and out of the country sooner or later as well. This is going to be a big issue and I’m pretty sure about that. All we have to do now is get used to long time separations for things not to be so difficult for us anymore.

Hours passed by and we’re off to the festival already. The members and I are a bit sad for we can’t be with the people we love in this special day, but we’re also happy for we’ll be spending it with our fans.

“Hyung…have you seen Ishi’s newest teaser? It’s daebak!” Daesung said and showed the 30 second video to me.

“Those teasers are just snippets of her songs and a few pictures…but it’s making a noise in the industry already…Ishi is really going to be BIG…I can feel it already” TOP hyung said and I felt so proud after hearing that.

“Aigoo hyung….I’m sure that once she hears that…she will flip out in a split second” I told him, making everybody laugh.

“Seriously Jiyong…it’s not far from possible that she’s gonna hit the charts big time” Youngbae said and I smiled at him.

“What can I say? She’s my girl…no wonder she’s making waves” I joked, earning slaps from TOP hyung and Youngbae.

“Look at this man...Yah! Ishi is gonna make it big because she’s good…not because she’s got some GD feels in her” TOP hyung said, making me laugh so hard.

As a matter of fact, the people who know our relationship are all telling me the same thing. They always say that Ishi is going to make it big in the music industry for she’s really a breath of fresh air for she’s not your typical idol.

“Hyung” I called my manager.

Please log in to read the full chapter