POSSIBLE SEPARATION.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason”

Things happen for a reason and I know that these controversies will end too. Thing is, I don’t know when and I’m wishing for it to end soon. Right now, all I can think about is my career and how to juggle it and my relationship. I’m getting good job offers left and right, and it’s just so hard to decide for most of them are international deals that needs me to leave the country for a while.

Actually, I’m pretty sure that G-dragon would understand and will even push me to accept the drama that will be filmed in Greece. I don’t know, but I think I’m the one who is not gonna last the separation. I’m so used to being with him and seeing him. Even though we don’t see each other that much and we’re so busy, the mere fact that we go home and sleep in one bed then wake up beside each other is enough to secure me.

“So…are you gonna accept it?” Eon asked while we’re on our way home.

JYP Sajangnim is really positive about this drama and according to him, it’s gonna be a big leap for me. I know that and I’m all good with the drama as well for I’ve read a small part of the script and it’s an awesome story. It’s just that, I don’t want to decide for myself and asked for a few days to think and deliberate with G-dragon before making a decision.

“I don’t know Eon…I’m not even sure if I can take being away from Jiyong for four to six months max” I answered and he sighed.

I know that I’m one stupid if I’ll let this slip through my fingers, but there are so many things to consider. One of them is my acting, I know that I’m trained well in that field but real acting and school plays are two different things. I’m afraid to screw up for I’m not only carrying my name, but JYP’s as well.

“Hello” I picked up a call from I don’t know who.

“Tinky…are you at home?” Dong min asked.

“I’m on my way home already…why?” I asked while looking at my clock.

It’s already late and Dong min is still awake. Why do I feel like something came up and it’s not good?

“Can we meet up?” he asked and from the tone of his voice, I already know that he’s going through something.

“It’s so late…but…alright….where do you want meet?” I asked and yawned.

“Let’s meet at the coffee shop near your apartment” he answered.

“Alright! See you there!” I agreed.

And because of that, I asked Eon to just drop me off at the coffee shop and have Dong min drive me home. I don’t know, but even though I’m close with Eon and he pretty much knows everything that’s going on in my life and the things that has happened in the past, I still want some privacy whenever I’m with my friends. After all, it’s already late and I know that all he wants to do is rest and sleep.

“Let’s wait for Dong min here in the car first…I don’t want to leave you alone…you know” Eon said and I nod in agreement.

“Ishi…just to remind you…you’re no longer an ordinary girl…you can’t go out in public alone whenever you want to….we’re risking a lot here and I’m totally nervous about this for you might be a hot topic once again  once someone sees you with a guy” he said and I giggled.

“OMO!” I said while laughing so hard.

“Aigoo…someone’s going crazy” Eon said as I continue to laugh like crazy.

“I just can’t imagine me and Dong min being linked…I mean…that guy is much softer and girly than me…actually…I’m all good being hooked with him for it’ll be so fun once the people discovers that he is gay” I said in between laughs.

“Yeah…that’d be so epic…but still…it’s a rumor and remember what Sajangnim told you?” he asked and I sighed.

“Less rumors….much success…yeah….I’ve stick that in mind already” I told him and he chuckled.

Less rumors, much success. Sajangnim keeps on saying that to me awhile ago and it’s obvious that he’s really trying stick it in my head. I don’t know, but I don’t think a celebrity can go with his/her career without being rumored or issued. I suddenly remembered Ms. Kim’s lecture wherein she said that celebrities becomes big once rumors keeps on pouring for he/she attracts attention, making the people interested to him/her.

After minutes of waiting inside the car, Dong min arrived at last. Eon left with a heavy heart for he’s gonna leave me “unattended”, but I assured him that I’ll be careful. I’m in my best disguise anyway.

“Tinky? Is that you?” Dong min asked and I gave him a thumb up.

“You look like a goon” he said and hooked his arm to mine.

The moment we entered the coffee shop, my heart started racing for there are a lot of people inside even if it’s already in the wee hour of the night. My alarm button is on and I keep reminding myself to be careful. Another rumor will make Sajangnim crazy already and I don’t want that to happen.

“What’s up?” I asked and removed the mask that I’m wearing to take a sip of my caramel machiatto.

“Nothing much…I’m just stressed with work and tripped on calling you even though I know you’re busy” he answered and I smiled at him.

“Where’s mouse by the way?” I asked and he sighed.

“She’s in Busan….YG’s girl group performed there awhile ago and even though mouse is here…I will not dare call her for that girl will just stress me out more” he said, making me laugh.

“Is your company draining the hell out of you?” I asked and he sighed.

“Not only draining me Tinky…it’s KILLING me already….did you know that I’ve got deals here and there that I’m not even aware of? My freakin dad is the one behind all of it and I nearly killed him for that…just imagine this…I’m doing a big deal right now for a big Korean food brand and here comes my secretary telling me that I have to make a proposal for another big brand and I’m gonna present it in three hours…what do they think of me? A robot?” he said and I shook my head.

“That’s annoying…actually Minnie…even robots have limits for once they run out of batteries…they’re useless already” I said and he smirked “Why is your dad making deals without your knowledge? I mean…he should be asking you first if you’re good to do it before deciding…right?” I asked and he gave a nod.

Please log in to read the full chapter