WARMTH.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness”

It’s a dream that you don’t want to wake up from. A sweet fairytale that you’ve been wishing to happen. Here, you can open your heart for him to see and know the truth, you can love him freely and live without fears. I wish this dream of mine will come true one day, but its possibility is slim right now and I don’t want to give myself hope.

“Goodness gracious!” I heard Eun hee said and I just squirmed and covered myself with the duvet.

“Shoo! Shoo! Go there!”

“Oh please mouse” Dong min said and I just opened my eyes a bit and closed it again.

“What a couch!” he said and all I can hear are their noises.

“I’M STILL SLEEPING! SHUT IT DOWN!” I shouted and rolled to my tummy and covered my head with a pillow.

“Just sit wherever and I’ll just wake her up” Eun hee said as if there are other people inside with them.

Seriously, this day is my rest day. We don’t have classes this morning for Mr. Song cancelled his class and I’ve decided to not attend Ms. Na’s class in the afternoon because I want to give myself a break from all the acting and most especially, her scolding. I don’t even have work tonight for I’ve already submitted my letter of resignation to the restaurant and I’m just waiting for my separation pay. I just don’t know why Eun hee and Dong min are bugging the hell out of me when they know so well that all I want to do today is bum around and enjoy my free time.

“Wake up pretty lady” Dong min’s lips are almost brushing my left ear and I elbowed him.

“OUCH!” he shrieked and slapped my thigh.

“Good Morning sleepyhead” Eun hee followed while rubbing my back gently with her lips so close to my right ear.

“Leavemealone” I muttered.

“You have some visitors” Dong min said and I groaned.

“That is so true” Eun hee countered and I opened my eyes slightly.

“Tell your imaginary friends to go out of my house and leave me alone” I said and buried my face on the pillow.

“Alright…I’ll just ask my imaginary friend to say hi to you” mouse said and didn’t even get any respond from me.

These two are really going to do everything just to get my out of bed and it’s annoying. I’m fine with them going here but it’s still so early and my body is set to wake up later this morning.

“Say good morning” I heard Eun hee said and my heart started pumping fast.

Why do I feel like there’s really someone besides Eun hee and Dong min? Actually, the moment Eun hee entered the room again, a familiar scent covered the room and it gave me the freaks and I’m wishing that what I’m thinking is not true at all for if  it is, I’m going to freak out and hide in my cave.

“Good Morning clumsy girl”

No. I’m not hearing his voice and it’s not his scent that I can smell. I may be dreaming. After all, it’s not even possible for him to be here coz he’s going to some performance today and they’ll be on the road early.

“No…not working guys….sorry” I said and turned to my back just to get the shock of my life.

“What the fu…” I sat up right away and stared at the man in front of me.

“NO” I said while staring intently at him.

“Yes” Dong min sat beside me while nodding.

“No” I looked at him and said.

“Oh cut the crap! Jiyong…Daniel and even Seungri is here” Eun hee said and I froze to death.

“Why?” I asked while staring at the ground, only seeing G-dragon’s expensive shoes.

“Because they want to” Eun hee answered and I looked up just to see a smiling G-dragon looking at me.

“NOOOOO!!!!” I lay back in bed and covered myself with the duvet.

This can’t be. No. G-dragon is not here inside my room, he didn’t saw my messy hair and I don’t even know if I have saliva marks on my face. I swear, this is really a shocking surprise and I’m about to lose my mind already. Not to mention, I haven’t cleaned my house yet and my couch is still wrecked.

“Get up now…we’ll be waiting outside” Dong min said and I shook my head.

So it isn’t a dream. He’s really here and I feel like he just saw how messed up my life really is. I know that it’s just fine with him for he has taken my filthy apartment in a good way but this is just too sudden. He should’ve told me that he’s going to visit today.

“Morning” I said while covering my face with my hands.

“Good Morning Ishi” the boys greeted and I looked at them shyly and smiled.

I cannot believe this. Seungri and G-dragon from the popular Korean band, Big Bang is here in my house and is sitting on my wrecked up couch. Nice! This is really the right way of welcoming big superstars like them.

“Wow” I said upon seeing my dining table full of wonderful morning dishes.

“mmm….Jiyong bought all that tinky” Dong min said and I looked at G-dragon who looks so shy upon hearing Dong min.

“Thank you” I said and he smiled.

“Arf! Arf! Arf!”

“Where is Lucky?” I asked Eun hee and Dong min and they just looked at each other.

“Is he outside?” I asked and ran outside just to see my poor puppy in his cage.

“Come here” I said and got him out.

“Waa…that’s a beautiful dog” Seungri said and I nod in agreement.

“He is” I said and kissed Lucky’s head.

“Wanna hold him?” I asked Seungri and he shook his head.

“Maknae don’t want dogs” G-dragon said and I smiled at him.

Because Seungri is afraid of dogs, G-dragon and Daniel were the ones who played with Lucky while we’re preparing the food. This is the first time that my table got filled with expensive dishes and it’s overwhelming. Eun hee and Dong min keeps on nudging me and pointing at G-dragon using their lips. I get tinglies all over my body but of course, I’m trying to hide it for I don’t want to give them something to think about.

“Sit here Jiyong” Eun hee stood up from her seat beside me and exchanged seats with G-dragon who is beside Seungri and Daniel.

“Want this?” I asked and he just smiled.

“Alright” I said and put some on his plate.

“How about this?” I asked and he started putting food on my plate.

“Don’t mind me….here…eat all of this” he said and even spooned some food to me.

“Ehem” Daniel reacted to the sudden cheesiness, making everybody laugh.

“There are ants all over….I’m itching” Seungri said and it cracked me up.

Right now, I can say that I’m beginning to feel confused. I don’t know what I’m feeling already. I just like him but at the same time, I can say that there are moments wherein love is already knocking on my door. I know that like and love is two different things and I’m in between which is totally confusing.

“I’ll help you” G-dragon said and carried the plates for me.

“Thanks” I said and started washing them.

“mmm….I thought you have a schedule this morning” I said.

Well, I know his schedule for he has given me a copy of it. It says there that they’ll be in Incheon today for a performance and will be having a recording after that.

“We’ll leave later this afternoon” he said and I gave a nod.

“Seems like your schedule is changing coz in my notebook…it says there that you’d be leaving for Incheon early” I said and he chuckled.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter