BACK TO REALITY.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Normal is an ideal, but it’s not reality. Reality is brutal, it’s beautiful, it’s every shade between black and white, and it’s magical. It is magical because every now and then, it turns nothing into something”

It’s our last day in the paradise of Fiji. I hate to say this, but I’m really enjoying our stay here and I don’t want to go back to Korea anymore. Ishi and I are living a perfect and quite life here, and this is the environment that I want our future children to grow up to. We are away from the noise of the city, the mess of our worlds and the people who keeps messing it. In a few hours, we are going to face reality again, and it totally .

Ishi and I had a blast yesterday, we spent it learning and discovering new things. She had experienced a lot of firsts and I’m happy to share those experiences with her. I’ve discovered a lot of things about her as well. Like, she’s not good in math, that numbers are her weakness and she has this trauma in sharks. Actually, I should’ve not brought her diving coz I felt so guilty pushing her to do it when she has been so open to me about her fears. Oh well, it’s all done and she enjoyed it in one way or another.

Last night was special and somewhat wild for us. Ishi and I shared vows under the beautiful moon and stars and in front of the sea. It was really perfect and our emotions are filling the whole place. I gave her a ring that I bought weeks ago, it’s actually an engagement ring. I can’t ask for anything more, I have the most wonderful girl this world has ever produce and I’m going mad coz of her.

“Oppa…this ring….is so beautiful” she said while staring at her new accessory.

“Baby….that’s an engagement ring…of course…it should look beautiful….and I wouldn’t give you any normal one….I had that customized….remove it for a while” I said and she handed me the ring.

“See this?” I asked while pointing inside the ring.

“Our initials are engraved on it…not only that….the date when we first bumped into each other is also engraved” I said and she gasped in awe.

“Oppa! You can still remember the date? OMO! I actually have forgotten it already” she told me and I smirked.

“How can I forget about it? It’s a my special day” I told her “We first laid eyes on each other....August 18, 2012….it was my birthday….the reason why we’re there at the restaurant is because I treated the YG family for dinner as a celebration of my birthday” I said and she looked at me with eyes wide.

“Aigoo” she said and I kissed her temple.

“That day will always be special to me…not because it’s my birthday….but because God has introduced me to the girl of my dreams already….it’s like he has given me an angel that I can touch and see...it’s the most wonderful gift of all” I said and she got teary eyed.

“Yaaa…don’t cry” I said while wiping her tears.

We are really emotional to the point where we ask each other, why are we feeling like this? Maybe we are just so happy that we were able to spend a wonderful time together, just me and her. This trip just made us realize how much we love each other and it’s all worth it.

“I love you…so much” she said while hugging me tightly.

“Can you say that again? This time” I cupped her face with both hands “Say it while looking into my eyes” I said and she took a deep breath and smiled.

“I love you so much Oppa…I love you…I love you…I LOVE YOU!” she said and I can really feel it just by looking in her eyes.

“I love you too baby” I said and claimed her lips.

My being romantic is kicking in once again and I’ve realized that it really feels so good to kiss under the moon and stars. Here, we don’t have to hide from the people coz in their eyes, I’m an ordinary person, I’m no idol or celebrity.

We did something unexpected. Yes, we made love on the sand, with only a blanket underneath. We are so lucky for there are no people around. It’s both our first time and as much as I want to bring her to bed and do it there, we just found ourselves making love under the moon and stars. We are becoming one with nature and once again, romance fills the air.

“This is crazy…we are crazy people” she said while looking up at the stars.

“We are always capable of being crazy baby” I said and wrapped an arm around her.

“Now I know how it feels to do it on the sand….before….I’m always curious as to how they do it in the movies…and now that I’ve experienced it already…I can say that it’s not the best place at all….well…it is…for   you’re seeing the beautiful sky while your body is ecstatic of what its doing…but….I’m not really a fan” she said, making me laugh.

“You told me that you’re not into cheesy chic flicks…why is that you know about cheesy movie scenes…like yesterday…you forced me to do s

Please log in to read the full chapter