A NEW START.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“To love and be loved, is to feel the sun from both sides”

My life has changed drastically after making stupid decisions and I’m getting by with it with closed eyes and a numb heart. I told myself that I just have to all the consequences up for I’m the only one to be blamed for this. After all, I’m the sole reason as to why I’m in this mess and now that regret doesn’t make sense anymore, all I have to do is live like nothing happened and move on, although it’s easy to be said than done.

A day has passed and my adult magazine gig is still a hot topic. I’m our university’s center of attention for my picture is spreading like wild fire amongst the students. Yes, I’m the not-so-popular student who turned into an instant star because of a single centerfold surprise. I just find it pathetic for these people are looking at me like I’m one dirty when I’m totally innocent. Oh well, explaining myself to them would just be a waste, so I’ll just let them be and eat the that they’ll throw at me.

“You’re moving and I’m excited for you!” Eun hee said while helping me pack my things.

Well, I’d be moving in with G-dragon in his apartment today and I’m still having second thoughts about it. He shocked me with this sudden proposal but I found it as a good deal in the end. He’ll be the one shouldering all my expenses, including my education and as a payment, I’m going to work for him. I still don’t know what my duties are but I’m a bit sure that he will make me as his maid or personal assistant. Truth is, it’s quite a shock that we’re still together. I mean, all of my lies got the best of him and I can really feel and see the intensity of his anger when we talked two nights ago. He’s still mad at me but he made it clear that there will be no break up. He’s still hurting and I fully understand it coz I’m in the same boat as well.

“I’m a bit worried…I don’t know….I can’t still believe that this is all happening” I told her and she pushed me lightly.

“Yah! Jiyong is actually a genius for proposing this you know….that guy has a golden mind….not to mention….you really captured his heart for you got him tight in your hands” she said and I smirked.

“He really is a genius for he was able to make me agree with this….my head is about to burst out now…I’m telling you…I don’t know what to do once we’re already living together” I told her and she smiled at me.

“What’s with that smile?” I asked and she smiled wider.

“Trouble twin…you are going to be in one roof together…it’s just you and him….gosh! That’s the sweetest thing of all” she said like she’s in a middle of a dream.

“Sweetest? I can actually imagine us already…I have a feeling that in one way or another our personalities will clash and there’ll be times wherein we’ll hate each other for we are discovering who each other really is” I said and she hissed.

“You know what? You’re on the negative side once again…if I were you….I’ll just think of the good things that might happen….just think of this…you’d be waking up in the morning seeing his face…you’ll fall asleep at night while staring at his flawless face and you’ll act like husband and wife….actually…you’re going to play the role of a wife in that household whether you like it or not and I’m so sure of that” she said and I felt tinglies all over my body.

Truth is, I’m brushing that thought off my mind for I really don’t want to act like a wife to him for one, we’re not married, two, it’s just so weird to be role playing and last but not the least, I’m not ready to be a wife yet for I’m still learning how to be a girlfriend. But then again, I know that there’ll be times wherein I’ll get caught up with the moment and embrace the fantasy of being married to him.

“Do you think this’ll work? I mean….we’ve just been together for a month and a half and we barely know each other yet…isn’t this a pretty quick move?” I asked and she sighed.

“Ishi…this is a really a quick move….it’s actually a big leap but….there’s nothing wrong about it…if I were you…I’ll just go with whatever…after all…this is the best for you….just think about what your life will be in Jiyong’s hands…you are not going to be loved only….but you’ll be sheltered and taken cared of…it’s about time that you feel the warmth of a home and experience the good side of life” she said and I reached for her hand and squeezed it.

“Wish me luck mouse…I really want this to work out for I’d be so damned if this will be the reason of our separation” I told her and she looked at me weirdly.

“FYI….your man wouldn’t even think of breaking it up…you’re locked up girl and you can’t get away from it anymore” she said, making me chuckle.

“That’s pretty overwhelming…well…he’s locked up in my heart as well so we’re even” I said and she pinched my arm.

“Yah!” I shouted and she laughed so loud.

“I’m just making sure that this is all real” she said and I shook my head while chuckling.

My love for G-dragon is stronger after this whole mess. Just by thinking that he is trying to save me from the shameful moment that I got myself into, is enough to say that he really is worth all the love in the world. He’s selfless and all I can do is thank God for giving him to me.

“Tinky!” Dong min said upon seeing me.

“OH! You’re late Minnie” I told him and he gave me a cheek kiss.

“I can see   that you’re oh-so ready to move out already” he said and I sighed.

“Are you excited?” he asked and I felt myself blush.

“Isn’t it obvious? Her is wigglin like a dawg for she can’t wait to move in with the love of her life” Eun hee said in a funny accent.

“I’m really excited for you tinky…I can already feel the love and all the intimate moments that will happen in the days to come” he said and I gave him a smirk.

“Intimate moments?” I asked and he gave a nod.

“Yeah…all the smoochin…cuddlin…teasin….gosh! You are gonna have a blast I’m telling you” he answered and I pushed him playfully.

“And she’s really going to have another first” mouse said and I looked at her curiously.

“Another first?” I asked and they giggled.

“How many rooms does Jiyong have in his apartment?” he asked and I suddenly froze.

I actually don’t know if there’s a spare room for me to sleep in but as far as I can remember, he only has one bedroom for the other room is his walk-in closet. Now, where will I sleep there?

“If it happens that he only got one room…you’ll be in a steamy situation” Dong min said and I shook my head to brush away my thoughts.

“You are nuts” I told him and he looked at me with his eyebrows going up and down playfully.

“Guys! I may have a spread in an adult magazine but I’m still a and I’m gonna stick with this for as long as I can…so shut the thoughts up and don’t think anything dirty” I told them and they giggled.

“I’m so sure that you’ll realize that he’s worth it” Eun hee said and I shook my head.

“He really is worth it but you know so well that I have this thing about and all....and he knows it too…not to mention…he told me that he can wait till I’m ready…after all…he’s not the kind of person who will take advantage of the moment…it will surely bother him bu

Please log in to read the full chapter