SHOCK.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Loving someone is giving them the power to break your heart, but trusting them not to”

Three weeks has passed and for some unknown reasons, time is so slow. I don’t know if it’s just me or what, but I’ve been waiting for this day to come coz I’d be coming home already. Three weeks of not seeing her is like being in a torture cell. I’m longing for her each and every day and even though I can see her through video chat and talk to her from time to time via phone call, I still miss her. I miss seeing her laugh in person, the way she scrunches her nose whenever she’s against whatever I told her, her overflowing silliness and childishness and most especially, her hugs and kisses. I know that I’m acting way too much but I’ve been struck by love badly this time and I’m going to let it all out for I love the feeling of it.

“Hyung…that’s a lot” Seungri said while watching me pack my things.

“Is it?” I asked, earning a smirk from him.

“Aigoo…I’m so sure that Ishi would jump in glee upon seeing all those” he said, making me laugh.

“Actually…I don’t know if she’ll take all this” I said while looking at the things that I bought for her.

“Huh? Why would she not take those? Aigoo hyung…all the girls in the world will surely envy her for she’ll be getting a suitcase full of clothes…jewelries…shoes and whatnots….and they are not just cheap buys…all of them are branded...it’s a girls wish box” he said and I chuckled.

“She’s different maknae-ah…she’s not your typical girl” I told him and he just looked at me in confusion.

Ishi is not like any normal girl. She’s very simple. She only buys what she needs and is really thrifty, you can’t even see a single branded shirt in her closet. Oh well, I know that she doesn’t want to splurge money just for clothes for she’s got a lot of bills to pay, but now that I’m already in her life, I’ll make sure that the things she deserves to have, she will get it. I know that she will turn me down if I tell her that I want to buy her something, that’s why I’m trying a different style of giving gifts to her. I’m so sure that she will not say no to the things that I bought coz I’ve took a lot of effort in buying all of them.

“Aigoo…look at this man…so giddy coz we’re going home already” Youngbae said while we’re waiting for our plane.

“Yah! I’m not even doing anything here” I said, making everybody laugh.

“You’re giving us your super in-love energy once again…and don’t even try to hide it anymore…you just can’t wait for your feet to step on Korean ground…you still have to wait for a few hours Jiyong-ah before you get to see her” TOP hyung said.

“I love that super in-love energy hyung” I told him and he chuckled.

“Does she know that we’re going home today?” Youngbae asked and I shook my head.

“All she knows is that we might go home any day this week….I want to surprise her later that’s why I didn’t tell her that we’re going home today” I answered and they looked at me as if I’m one of the most disgusting person in the planet.

“Aigoo…hyung…you should really have a statue for the most cheesy boyfriend in Korea…your being romantic is kicking in again” Daesung said and I punched his arm playfully.

“Just leave me alone” I told him, making him laugh hard.

I am in-love. So what? I’m a self-confessed romantic and it’s so hard to change that anymore. Giving out surprises and being cheesy is what I do best. After all, Ishi deserves all this for she’s making me happy and inspired.

After a few hours, we finally landed in Korea. All I can think of right now is Ishi for I’m planning the surprise that I’m going to give her. I can’t think of anything yet, but I’m sure that I’ll come up with something later.

“We’re finally home!” Seungri said in glee inside the van.

“Sajangnim wants to see the five of you …so we’ll head straight to the YG building first before you can go home” manager hyung said and all I can do is hang my head and sigh.

My excitement level is already at its peak awhile ago and now that I still need to report to Hyan suk hyung before seeing Ishi, it went a few notches down. I know that work is work and we really should report first to our boss, but my mind is so out of it right now.

“Good Morning hyung” we greeted when we entered Hyan suk hyung’s office.

“Sit down” he said and I noticed that he’s a bit serious today.

“How was Japan?” he asked.

“We enjoyed our stay there hyung…it’s a bit draining for we are appearing in shows and performing here and there but it’s all good…we have made a few arrangements with our upcoming Japanese album as well” I answered in behalf of the members.

“That’s good…your managers kept me updated but I really want to hear from you guys” he said and we all nod at him.

We talked about our plans for the groups’ next Japanese album. A new album means a longer stay in Japan for we have to promote it. I guess I have to condition Ishi for this already coz I don’t want her to cry again over the phone just because she’s missing me badly.

“That’s all for today…you can rest now and go back to rehearsals tomorrow” Hyan suk hyung said and we all feel energized for we’ll have the whole day to ourselves.

“Jiyong…stay for a while” he said when we’re about to leave already.

“Oh!” I said and went back to the couch.

I wonder why hyung is making me stay. He looks really serious and it’s making me nervous. I know that whenever he’s like this, something wrong is going on or something went wrong. I can’t help but to think about the things that I did in Japan for I might have done something wrong during my stay there.

“What is it hyung?” I asked nervously and the moment he sighed, I know that I’m up for something serious.

“Jiyong…I’ll show you something” he said and went to his table and got a magazine.

The moment Hyan suk hyung handed me the magazine, my eyes got big and curiosity heightened for he gave me an adult magazine with a nearly girl on the cover. This is very unusual of hyung for this is the first time that this happened.

“Hyung” I called and chuckled “What am I going to with this?” I asked and he took a deep breath.

“Open it” he said and my curiosity is killing me already.

What is with this magazine? Seriously, I don’t even know why he’s showing this to me.

“Jiyong…just open it” he said again and I just gave out a heavy sigh and obeyed.

This adult magazine is really too much for they have girls in every page and I find it really inhumane, and I pity the girls as well. I can’t help but to think about Ishi, I’m really thankful for she hasn’t even thought of doing something crazy like showing her body just to earn money. Yes, she’s always under budget but she has never thought of selling her body just to earn.<

Please log in to read the full chapter