TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“She may be confused about a lot of things, but she knows that the only time she’s truly happy is when she’s with him”

“OPPA!” I shrieked when the car went so fast.

I don’t know what the hell is in his mind, but I’m not feeling good with this at all especially when I’m trying so hard to protect our relationship from his world. I’ve come to think of it, publicizing our relationship will just cause us a lot of problems. Things will just get crazy and we might not be able to ride with it. I can’t risk it now for we are not playing around and testing our relationship anymore for we have entered a new chapter already.

“STOP IT!” I shouted but he didn’t even give a damn.

“Oh gosh!” I said when we were nearing the building.

There are a total of six girls in front of the building and it’s so clear that they are spying and is just waiting for something suspicious to happen. This is the reason why I moved out from his apartment and now, he’s about to give us out.

“AISH!” I said in annoyance and slide to the floor.

I know that this won’t even help for they will still see me if they happen to bang the window and look down. My heart is beating crazily and I can’t even think right. Yes, I can just sit still and let these girls see me, but I’m serious when I said that I’ll protect our relationship from the people which only means that I’ll do everything just for us to not have many problems.

“OUCH!” I said when my head hit the dash of the car, next thing I know it, the car has stopped already.

“OH!” I said and looked up at him with anger in my eyes.

I am going to punish him. He nearly killed me with nervousness and almost cracked my skull with the sudden breaking. My man is totally insane and I can’t keep up with it. I don’t know, but after what happened to us, I’m serious about us already with the thought that I should take care of him more.

“Aigoo…get up now” he said and I almost punched him.

“Stupid” I said and went back to my seat just to know that he stopped the car in front of the pastry shop, a few blocks away from the residential building.

“Why are we here?” I asked in a pissed tone.

“Aigoo” he reached for my hand but I moved it away.

“I’ll go down now” I said and was about to open the door when he grabbed my arm.

“What?” I asked in annoyance and he just smirked.

“You know what Oppa…I don’t know what’s happening to you but what I’m sure of is that I’m annoyed …so annoyed that I want to crack that skull of yours and tighten the loose bolts of your brain” I said in anger.

Seriously, I can’t read him right now and if he’s just doing this just to annoy me, I will definitely go ballistic. He really got the best out of my patience for I actually thought that we are going to get caught already.

“Baby…I’m just playing around with you” he said with a smile on his face.

“Well…playtime’s over and I’m out of here” I said and removed his hand on my arm.

He is just playing around? WOW! His way of having fun is definitely nerve wracking and totally nuts. He is once again acting like a child and it annoys me. I may sound like a fun killer, but I don’t want to play around especially when it comes to our relationship being on the line.

“Ishi….ISHI!” he called out when I stepped out of the car.

“Go home now” I told him and slammed the door.

I guess this day is not as sweet as I thought it would be. Oh well, I will just it up and take it all in. G-dragon is really in deep danger for he messed up with the wrong person. He’s going to experience, Ishi Shin’s extreme punishment.

“Baby” he catch up on me with his car while I’m walking.

“Stop following me….there are a lot of people already and they might see you” I said without even looking at him.

“Yah! I’m just joking around…c’mon…I’m sorry” he said and he stick his head out the window.

“What are you doing?” I asked and pushed his head back inside.

“Ah! AH! AH!” he shrieked in pain and it almost cracked me up in laughter.

“You are being crazy Oppa…stop it and go home” I said and he stopped the car.

I don’t know why I stopped walking when he stopped, but when I heard the door opened my nerves are on alarm once again. He is really being an idiot right now for he can clearly see people walking here and there. They will easily spot him for he’s not wearing a single disguise at all. Not to mention, he is still wearing his sleepwear and it’s going to be a big scoop if ever someone take a picture of him.

“What are you doing?” I asked when he went near me.

“Do you know that all I want to do right now is shout how much I love you?” he asked and I pushed him back to the car.

“Oppa…stop your bull” I told him and he pinned me on the car, my back leaning flat on it with his arm round my waist.

“Bull? Is loving you just bull?” he asked and I rolled my eyes at him.

“It’s not that Oppa…you are being so weird…what’s with you?” I asked and he moved his face closer to mine.

“Let’s just say that all my mind can think of right now is you and how much I love you….I’m going crazy and mad about you…that I don’t care if people see us” he said , melting my heart and making me blush.

“Oppa” I am so out of words for what he just said has totally blew me away.

“You’ve got me in your hands already young lady…you’ve got THE G-dragon’s head spinning because of you” he said and I put down my guard and worries.

I just found myself kissing him and not minding the people around us at all. We were literally making out in public with my arms wrapped around his neck as he keeps on pulling me closer to him. He is kissing me real hard, making my lips swell and numb. I know that this is going to give us out and once again, we are risking a lot.

“I love you…so…much” he whispered, with our faces still so close to each other.

“I love you…too…Oppa” I said while panting as he keeps on leaving soft kisses on my lips.

“You bit my lip twice baby” he said and I touched his lip and kissed him again.

The world seemed to stop every time our lips lock and all my worries about us getting caught and being seen are all going down the drain. But then again, there’s this part of me that wants to stop coz I’m not ready to be out in the open. I’ve realized that it’s much better to keep everything as of the moment for I want us to enjoy this new phase of our relationship in full swing.

“Wanna go home with me?” he asked in a y way, making me cringe.

“I’d love to…but…I don’t know how” I answered and he cupped my face with both hands.

“mmmm…is it OK if you’ll walk to there?” he asked and I looked at him curiously.

So he wants me to just walk there? They will see me for sure and it will just spark speculations for I’m pretty sure that those girls know who goes in and out of that building and a new face will su

Please log in to read the full chapter