TURN THINGS AROUND.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Being deeply in love with someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives courage”

And I’m back!  We are back. G-dragon and I are now back to reality where he is an untouchable celebrity and I’m a nothing-so-special-ordinary girl.

Our three day trip to Fiji is one of the most wonderful days of my existence. Sweet words, intense intimacy, crazy adventures, and steamy nights are the perfect definition of that trip. For a short time, G-dragon and I have enjoyed without thinking of anything but our deep feelings for each other. For the first time in the nearly three months that we’ve been together, we were able to break free from the people’s watchful eyes, we were also able to talk things out and say what we really feel. We even made our engagement legit. Well, at least for the two of us.

Actually, we have agreed that we would be discreet with this whole engagement thing for the meantime. After all, there’ll be no wedding plans yet. We came up with a mutual decision wherein we’ll start talking about the wedding after I figure out the career that I really want to pursue. Well, we both know that all this “figuring things out” thing will definitely take years to be figured, but this is the right thing to do for I’ve realized that if I’ll agree to get married after graduating, I will only have slim chances of pursuing the career that I wanted. Primarily because, I’d be busy being a wife already and I’m pretty sure that motherhood will soon come up next and it’s going to be so impossible for me to have a career anymore. G-dragon assured me that he can wait, and I’m taking his word for it. That man wouldn’t even dare to let loose coz his balls are at stake if he ever fools around with this agreement.

“Here Tinky!” Dong min called out while waving his arms up in the air.

“I missed you guys so much!” I said excitedly while hugging them.

I don’t know, but my energy is really up to high heavens after seeing them. My tongue is itching to tell all the wonderful things that we’ve experienced and did in Fiji. I also know for sure that they’re gonna flip out once I show them my new accessory.

And I’m on a roll. Eun hee and Dong min brought me to lunch first before going home and all throughout our trip to the restaurant, my mouth goes ra-ta-ta-ta-tat. Luckily, they’re interested to whatever I say and they are being responsive even if some of my stories are already senseless.

“Oh gosh! My throat hurts! I said and took a sip of coke.

“Ow that’s a shock! I thought you don’t have a throat…..coz you sound like you’ve recorded everything that you’ve just said” Eun hee said, making me laugh so hard.

“Actually…she sounded like she has never spoken for three in days…I thought you’ll never stop” Dong min followed and I pushed him lightly.

“Guys! Give this time to me! I mean…I’m just excited to tell you all about our trip…sorry for being so loud” I told them and they hit my head.

“Aigoo…you don’t have to be too dramatic you know…actually….we’re so happy coz you were able to enjoy and breathe out of this crazy country even just for a while” Eun hee said and I reached for her hand.

“If you only know how happy I am right now…you’d be freakin out!” I said and they smirked.

The three of us talked about a lot of things over coffee and pastries and we literally spent almost the whole afternoon chatting. They told me about the things that I have to do in school to be able to catch up on our lessons and how crazy they both are while I’m not around. They went to Busan for two days with Daniel and some of his friends, and they really got me envious for a second there.

I don’t know, but they seem to not notice my ring even if I’m already doing crazy hand gestures in front of them. All I know is that the rock on my ring isn’t just ordinary at all and it’s just so frustrating coz I want them to notice it   more than me telling it.

“OH MY GOSH!” Eun hee said, looking so shocked while looking at me.

“This is it! She has already seen it” I thought to myself.

“OH MY! Is that a tan line?” she asked while pointing at my shoulder.

“Well obviously…it is” I told her and rolled my eyes.

“I want those too…I’ve always thought about getting a fake tan…but my Omma has tried it and we all know how it all turned out” she said and it made me and Dong min crack up.

“She   went from white to orange” Dong min said and it cracked us more.

“You can get it mouse…I mean…Jiyong had his a few weeks ago and it turned out well….maybe your Omma got baked to the core that’s why she turned orange” I told her and she started laughing again.

“Anyways….what’s that ring about?” she finally asked and my heart started racing.

I know that G-dragon and I had a deal about keeping our engagement in a low key, but I just can’t help not breaking the news to my best friends. I’m a girl and I’m excited for this. Not to mention, I really need to share it to them for I need to have someone to spazz with.

“NO….DAMN….WAY” Dong min said in shock and I smiled at him.

“Yes way” I told them and they gasped in surprise.

“So…it’s already on? You and him are already engaged...for real” Eun hee said and I gave her a nod.

“OH MY! You !” she pulled me for a hug.

“Is this the reason why he brought you to Fiji?” Dong min asked and I shook my head.

“He brought me there coz he wanted to make up to all the things that he has done to me these past few weeks…this ring just popped out of nowhere actually…I didn’t even saw it coming” I said and they still can’t get over it.

“Spit it out…we want the whole proposal in detail” Dong min said and I chuckled.

I told them everything about that night and I nearly melted while reminiscing. It’s still so fresh to me and that moment is one of the happiest moments of my life. Our exchange of vows under the bright moon and stars is just so perfect, the words that came out from our mouths are sincere and our hearts and souls became one with nature.

“So you mean…there’s no kneeling on one knee…and “Will you marry me?” question?” Eun hee asked and I gave a nod.

“I told you…it’s not your typical proposal...we just exchanged vows and that’s it…he slipped the ring on my finger and we kissed” I

Please log in to read the full chapter