WE HAVE TO KEEP UP AND BRUSH IT ALL OFF.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“An ideal marriage is a true partnership between two imperfect people, each striving to complement the other, to keep the commandments, and to do the will of the Lord”

Distance is harder now than before. I’m telling you, I shed a lot of tears while saying goodbye. I actually thought that I will not be able to go already. I guess, I’m enjoying being a wife and had totally set aside my career because of it. Yes, we’re just starting but our bond is tighter and stronger now, making us hate temporary separation so much. Oh well, we can’t do anything about it at all for we have jobs to do and we need to be far away from each other to be able to attend to it.

I left Korea three days ago and is now in Mykonos, Greece once again. I’m back to filming and I can say that I’ve missed this place and my co-workers as well. The whole team even throw a party for my come back to congratulate me for having another show.

Now I can totally understand G-dragon when he whines on being so hectic. My schedule is eating me up and going half way around the world and back to where you really belong is exhausting. I feel like a rockstar on tour, who is so used to plane rides and long trips. It is draining me, but I chose to do this, therefore I’ll stand up for it.

It’s another long day for me. We’re heading to Santorini today for our shoot will be held there. At last, I’m going back to that memorable island. I feel like crying for I’m being reminded of G-dragon once again. Honestly, I’m trying to brush him off from my mind first coz I cannot work with him clouding it. Yesterday, I got scolded by our director for I can’t remember a short line. The reason why I’m out of element? Well, I’ve been thinking of my husband and the new scandal that involves him and Kiko.

##########################################################################################################

                                 {G-dragon’s rumored girl is jealous of Ishi Shin?}

                                                                                                         

                                                 

Big Bang’s leader, G-dragon is in the center of controversies once again. Yesterday, tweets from his rumored girlfriend, Japanese model, Kiko Mizuhara shook the netizens minds for she seems to be jealous of someone. Her tweets started with “I know what’s going on” and ended with “I want to be in your shoes right now” made a big fuss around the twitter world. The beautiful model even trend because of it. G-dragon and Kiko Mizuhara were being rumored to be dating for years now and both parties are still silent about it. It seems like things are getting much clearer now more than the hints that they are giving in the past.

As we all know, G-dragon is being paired up with another controversy magnet, Ishi Shin for they will be in one show together. A couple of days ago, articles about the two surfaced around gossip sites once again for it was said that G-dragon along with the Big Bang members visited Ishi on a magazine shoot. People from the production vocally said that the two looks close and so comfortable with each other.

This closeness can be the reason of jealousy, right?

###########################################################################################################

 

I’m finding things weird now for scandals after scandals are being thrown at us after we got married. I’m being freaked by all of them for I feel like this is God’s way of telling us to go out in public already. Negative press is still following me and my name is being tainted and tortured as well. As much as possible, I’m trying to be on the positive side of things, but with how it’s going right now, I feel like hell is once again dragging me in. G-dragon and I have talked about these crazy articles already and we were both in ruins right now.

“I can’t understand it anymore Oppa…I mean…why are we in hot pit every freakin time? Are we the only celebrity that is negative press worthy? Why are these people being so bad to us?” I asked and in annoyance.

“Aigoo…yaaa…calm down…you’re hot head is freaking me out more than our scandals” he said, making me smirk.

“I just can’t understand it! Why are they always seeing us negatively? Why do I feel like we’re the only ones given negative press when there are a lot of us out there?” I continued with my questions, totally getting the hell out of my husband.

“Baby…as much as I want to answer your question…I don’t know what to say as well…I’ve asked those questions before too and up until now…it’s yet to be answered….I guess...this really happens...this comes along with fame and we have to it all up and pretend that we’re fine with it coz if we ever fight our detractors…they will just continue firing negative things to us” he said and I shook my head.

“Yes…fame comes with negativity and total mind destruction…but…isn’t it enough? I really feel that we’ve already reached our quota…we’re no Brangelina…we’re not even gossip worthy for we’re too boring...we don’t fight the press…we don’t talk about our scandals…our mouths are sealed whenever they try to get details from us…why do they keep on bugging us when we’re not even giving them the reaction that they want?” I said and he sighed.

“I almost cracked up when you mentioned Brangelina baby…I’m not expecting that” he said and I can feel that he’s trying to make things mellow for me to calm down.

“Oppa!” I exclaimed, making him laugh.

“Look Baby” he said and took a deep breath “Us…not talking or giving any reactions to our scandals is right…why would we even give a damn on them when at the end of the day…they will still stick with what they’ve read? I’ve been in this industry for so long now and I pretty much know how these scandals and press works…they make negative things out of you coz they are curious about you…or…they know that you will sell a lot that’s why they keep on writing something about you even if it’s a whole lot of crap already…trust me…there’s no need to be affected by all of this…well…we can get affected…but not that much for we can’t even tell these people to stop…if I were you…I’ll just go with the flow for this is all part of it” he said and I stayed silent for I don’t know how long.

So what he’s trying to say is, negative press is made out of curiosity. What are we, an experiment? Are we like monkeys and mice used for experiments? This is total bull! Too b

Please log in to read the full chapter