RIVAL.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Love is more about being the right person than finding the right person”

She is back. She’s making me crazy once again. I nearly killed myself when she left and now that she’s here with me again, all I want is to live long so that I can shower her with the love that I’ve been keeping in my heart all these years that we’ve been away from each other. I feel like the tears that I’ve cried every night for one and a half years are all worth it.

Sleeping with her in my arms again feels so good and knowing that she still cares for me is so great. I told myself that this girl will be the last for me and now I know why I said that. It’s because she’s everything that I asked for and even though she’s got flaws and her own share of stupidity on the side, it doesn’t even matter coz in my eyes, she’s perfect and her stupidity is a charm.

“mmmmm…..” I stretched my stiff body and realized that I was alone in bed.

“NO” I told myself and opened my eyes just to find that I’m really alone.

The scarf that I used to tie Ishi last night is on the floor together with our clothes. Worry and fear enveloped me right away, for I’m thinking that she might’ve left me again like what she did to me before. If she leaves me again, I don’t know what to do already.

“ISHI! ISHI!” I called out in panic with my heart almost dropping to my feet.

 She’s driving me insane once again. Why can’t she live up to her promise? She even told me to tie her so that I’m sure that she won’t leave in the morning and now, she freed herself and my mind is giving me a lot of what if’s.

“In the living room!”

“AISH!” I said and rushed out of the room.

There she is. Lying on the couch, wrapped in a duvet while talking on the phone. The moment I saw her, I sighed in relief and almost tear up for I really thought that she have left me again. Her smile radiates in the room and my worries are now replaced with overflowing love once again.

“Good Morning Oppa…uhmm…that was Eun hee…she said hi to you”

At that point, all I want to do is hug her just to make sure that she’s real and I’m not only dreaming. I pulled her for a hug and felt her warmth that is so comforting, but there’s a part that still feels like I’m in a dream. Honestly, I haven’t expected this moment to come at all for I’m already thinking that there won’t be another chance for us ever.

“Actually…we’re feeling the same way….I also can’t believe that you are in front of me now”

She looks so damn perfect and I can’t take my eyes off her. A lot has changed in her physically for she matured a lot. Not to mention, she became more girly. But even with all the changes in her, she’s still the same inside for I can still feel the same love that she has for me long time ago while looking deep in her eyes. Her soul is still as beautiful as her and her innocence is still there.

“I’ve been on this incredible journey…and I’ve seen and learned so much”

Honestly, when I first heard that she’ll be going to America to train for two years, I really find it ridiculous for I know that she doesn’t want it and she just agreed with it to run away from me, but now that she’s doing good and her career is flying so high, I guess her decision of leaving Korea is a good one. As I’ve expected, she’ll bring things to another level and her being a model now is totally mind blowing.

I can’t stop staring at her. If I have eyes like Cyclops, she has already exploded. I don’t know, but what’s happening now is still surreal for me and I’m afraid that once I look away, she’ll disappear like bubble.

“You still love me”

I’ve always loved her even after what she has done to me. My feelings never changed, instead, it became more intense and even though I’ve entered a new relationship while she’s away, my heart is still shouting her name, making me feel so guilty for Kiko is a wonderful girl and not giving her the love that she deserves is really saddening.

It’s official now. I hate doorbells and I will definitely hate whoever is outside. How can he/she disturb us? She’s already going to say “I love you”. AISH! The momentum is already there and this freaking doorbell rang.

Minutes passed by and she’s still talking with someone. I cannot see who it was, so I went to check. Lo and behold, it’s Nichkhun. My unexpected rival.  Honestly, I never saw this happening. I know that they are in the same company, but Ishi is not the type of girl who will get so close to a guy this fast. Maybe Khun is the one who helped her get by all throughout her stay in America, but their closeness is really questionable. I hate it whenever he looks at Ishi for I feel like he’s trying to get her through his intense stares.

“Hey Khun!” I said and wrapped an arm around Ishi’s waist.

I can see curiosity and shock in Khun’s eyes and I just stared at him as if saying “What do you want from my girl?” and he’s also fighting back using his eyes. It’s obvious that he feels so jealous for his eyes are giving him all out.

 “Why are you two talking here when the couch is so much available? Come in Khun” 

The only way for me to know what’s really going on with them is to corner the guy and make him talk. I know that Ishi has told me that she and Khun is nothing, but I just want to confirm it for me to prepare for a fight if ever she’s lying.

I don’t know, but I find this really fun. I’ve

Please log in to read the full chapter